• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Master Chief Snake

Fuck the Twitter

38 posts in this topic

Man I hate Twitter for gave me suspended for no reasons. First Sony suspended me, now Twitter!? WTF!? I send the contact to Twitter about the controversy. Because I wasn't happy with Sony, SEGA, and ATLUS. I was talking about warning. If you don't lift the ban/suspend for me, I will attack Stephen Harper and Machinima.com on 2016. Listen, I have nothing to threat now. I just warned you all. As now, I'm no longer to support Twitter and I will boycott Twitter. Right now, I'm doing ban appeal. I'm waiting for approved by Twitter to bring back to online and lift the suspended for me. Then I will support Twitter.

You can't kill the Twitter
The Twitter will live on
Tumblr tried to kill the Twitter
But they failed, as they were smite to the ground
Vine tried to kill the Twitter
But they failed, as they were stricken down to the ground
Facebook tried to kill the Twitter Ha,hahahahaha
They failed, as they were thrown to the ground
Aargh! yeah!
 [x2]

[singing]

No-one can destroy the Twitter
The Twitter will strike you down with a vicious blow
We are the vanquished foes of the Twitter
We tried to win for why we do not know

Facebook tried to destroy the Twitter, but the Twitter had its way
Pinterest then tried to dethrone the Twitter, but Twitter was in the way
Snap-chat tried to destroy the Twitter, but Twitter was much too strong
google plus tried to defile the Twitter, but Google + was proven wrong
Yea!

Twitter!
It comes from hell!

The Twitter will live on

Aargh! yeah! [x2]

[singing]

Yea!

Twitter!

It comes from hell!

Very funny. But I'm gonna do dispute and try to lift the suspended for my twitter. Right now, I'm no longer to support Twitter unless we need to negotiation and dispute.

Very funny

Thanks I try.

Anyway why so upset bro? Why did they ban you from Twitter? As long as you weren't threatening people there's no reason to ban you? If you were threatening people well don't you think they kind of have a point?

What tweets did you make that would cause them to think you needed banning?

You might wanna read this section from their ToS page

8. Restrictions on Content and Use of the Services

Please review the Twitter Rules (which are part of these Terms) to better understand what is prohibited on the Service. We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim usernames without liability to you. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Twitter, its users and the public.

Tip Twitter does not disclose personally identifying information to third parties except in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Except as permitted through the Services, these Terms, or the terms provided on dev.twitter.com, you have to use the Twitter API if you want to reproduce, modify, create derivative works, distribute, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, or otherwise use the Content or Services.

Tip We encourage and permit broad re-use of Content. The Twitter API exists to enable this.

You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Twitter’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Twitter’s providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Twitter (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Twitter (NOTE: crawling the Services is permissible if done in accordance with the provisions of the robots.txt file, however, scraping the Services without the prior consent of Twitter is expressly prohibited); (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.

You might wanna read this section from their ToS page

Actually. I was trying to response to other from gamers when I must warned after SEGA and ATLUS banned me in their forums and their Facebook page. If they accept me, I let them lives. Right now, I'm boycott SEGA and ATLUS. I've also not to support SEGA and ATLUS unless we need to negotiation and dispute. I've also read the ToS rules.

Reading has never made my brain hurt so much.  If you got banned you broke the rules its as simple as that.

mister R likes this

On a different note, Thinkgeek blocked me from their twitter :(

but yeah, getting suspended sucks.

On a different note, Thinkgeek blocked me from their twitter :(

but yeah, getting suspended sucks.

Yes. I hate getting suspended. Also I hate banned too. I was trying to say nice to them. But I must warned them. I was not happy and sad.

Reading has never made my brain hurt so much.  If you got banned you broke the rules its as simple as that.

Yeah. I read the Terms of Service rules. I was trying to say nice to them. But I must warned them. You know what is going to be happen just like did on other disaster events. Listen, I wasn't happy at all. I was sad and anger. I will not to support them and boycott them. Twitter just fucked me up. That's bullshit.

mister R likes this

Pete, did you post things that has inappropriate language in them on Twitter because someone is being a bully to you again?

Can anyone decipher that op for me it literally makes zero sense or am i missing something.

mister R likes this

Pete, did you post things that has inappropriate language in them on Twitter because someone is being a bully to you again?

Yes. I was trying to response about warning after the they banned me. This is bullshit. TheArchangelNexus (Franklin Tommy Vega) who is an partner to Machinima.com is just an fucking retarded and douchebag. He's harassing me.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Yeah. I'm gonna take an dispute and do ban appeal. I just send the message to Twitter.

If you got banned you broke the rules its as simple as that.

Yeah because people in a position of authority and power NEVER abuse their power... :rolleyes:

Yes. Remember when peoples (mostly male) are threaten against Anita Sarkeesian from Feminist Frequency on Twitter for being an non-gamer, stole the gameplay footages from YouTube channels without permission, greedy, and women supremacy? Men on Twitter are got suspended including Matt Mundane for flagging on YouTube against her before she strike back and report its (but I'm not sure if Matt did not get suspended on Twitter instead his video got flagged and lost the YouTube video). The other men in Twitter are trying to threaten her, rape her, protest her, boycott her, and anti-feminism before they got suspended by Twitter due to Anita's request. Well I'm gonna negotiation with Twitter to lift the suspended for me.

Yes. I was trying to response about warning after the they banned me. This is bullshit. TheArchangelNexus (Franklin Tommy Vega) who is an partner to Machinima.com is just an fucking retarded and douchebag. He's harassing me.

That's why you got suspended. Let me give you an advice man. Never ever use inapropriate language on those people because all it does is get you into trouble and suspension. Twitch, PSN and Twitter don't tolerate that. Just don't respond to them whatsoever and just report them. They'll get what they deserve.

That's why you got suspended. Let me give you an advice man. Never ever use inapropriate language on those people because all it does is get you into trouble and suspension. Twitch, PSN and Twitter don't tolerate that. Just don't respond to them whatsoever and just report them. They'll get what they deserve.

Okay. But I would never trust Machinima.com and their partners. I hate getting suspended and banned. I would never used the offensive languages on public. I'm gonna do the dispute and negotiation. Remember when guys are tried to attack Anita Sarkeesian, but they decided to ignore her and avoid getting suspended or banned.

Okay. But I would never trust Machinima.com and their partners. I hate getting suspended and banned. I would never used the offensive languages on public. I'm gonna do the dispute and negotiation. Remember when guys are tried to attack Anita Sarkeesian, but they decided to ignore her and avoid getting suspended or banned.

Nexus or whatever that guy's name is acts on his own, Machinima has nothing to do with his behaviour. Just try and report to Machinima that he's being a dick and they'll teach him some manners.

Nexus or whatever that guy's name is acts on his own, Machinima has nothing to do with his behaviour. Just try and report to Machinima that he's being a dick and they'll teach him some manners.

Okay. But I've boycotted on Machinima.com unless we need to negotiation. I don't trust Machinima.com's partners unless they need to respect to me and apologies to me.

Okay. I just tried to send the tickets every times, but Twitter refused to lift the suspended for me. So I will bring out my lawyer and sue Twitter which I must seeking either $50,000 or lift the suspended for me. This is negotiation and dispute. I'm still hate Twitter and I will not support Twitter.

Can you type what you said in Twitter that got you banned? Like exactly as you said it, word for word please.

The Twitter will live on

Aargh! yeah! [x2]

[singing]

Yea!

Twitter!

It comes from hell!

one of my favorite comments ever lol.

I just got suspended for 9 months right now. I can't post a tweet. That's bullshit! Listen, I don't threat on anything. It was actually an warning. I want to contact and talk with Angry Joe, IGDA and the others. But I just support with FBI, IGDA, GamerGate, Sony, even Angry Joe and TotalBiscuit. I'm still hate Twitter unless we need to negotiation and dispute, then the Twitter will lift the suspended for me. If not, I will come to San Francisco, California and bring out the lawyer against Twitter.

I just got suspended for 9 months right now. I can't post a tweet. That's bullshit! Listen, I don't threat on anything. It was actually an warning. I want to contact and talk with Angry Joe, IGDA and the others. But I just support with FBI, IGDA, GamerGate, Sony, even Angry Joe and TotalBiscuit. I'm still hate Twitter unless we need to negotiation and dispute, then the Twitter will lift the suspended for me. If not, I will come to San Francisco, California and bring out the lawyer against Twitter.

But what did you say in the tweet that got you banned? Can you repeat what you said here word for word?