• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RavenHelmont

Requesting FFXIV AJSA Members to sound off

30 posts in this topic

First, I need a quick head count on all members of the AJSA that is within our FC on the Jenova Server (Aether Datacenter).  Our leader, along with a small handful of our members, have abandoned their posts so I will be the temporary leader, as I can not fully commit on this server, until I find someone who is constantly active within our FC that is from the AJSA Gaming Community.  If the numbers are insignificant, I shall deem the FC unfit for duty and disband it.

(Edit: 31 May 2014) - Psykosis is still our AJSA FC Leader and has explained the situation with leaving the FC with doing a merge with another FC.  The AJSA FC on Jenova will continue to be on duty.  However, we still need some leaders who can help upkeep the FC. 

Secondly, I remember an old post with members asking what servers they are playing on and in hopes to start an FC.  I remember members sounding off with their current location.  I am not sure where that post went, so I would like to ask that question once more.  Those who are not on the Jenova Server, where do you play?  I don't think the AJSA is dead within the realm of Eorzea, we're just not sure where everyone is currently.

-RavenHelmont

Veteran of the AJSA Gaming Community

Nothing was abandoned. A merger took place between two free companies. The AJSA and ANBU. We merged to the fact 90 percent of the FC went inactive for over 2 weeks without anyone saying anything to anybody. About 6-8 of us were the only ones holding it together. Raven this is not a reason to lash out. It was opertunity for the AJSA members to still enjoy their game by being apart of a group that is extremly social, does things as group, trades crafts with each other, dungeons and raids as a FC, and the list goes on. The commanders and officers of the fc saw this as a better idea. Cause people were loosing intrest because of the inactivity and and lack of fc members unwilling to do this together. So I am offering anyone who wants to follow the rest of us. All the active members are here. Message me in game Master Ipman or respond to this post. Remember this was for the bennefit of our members. Which alot are happy with.

Sorry that the orginal post sounded a little aggressive.  It was more or less me being annoyed at the time.  This was by no means, "lashing out".  However, not being discussed as a community, as a whole, isn't the proper procedure to do this.  How would any members outside of the 3 or 4 who were on that day know?  It wasn't on the forums, AJSA Inbox, mog mail, or FC Board.  I know we're not the military, so it doesn't work the same way as I expect it to, but it still irks me a little when information isn't passed on.  I expect a leader to pass down any and all important details to those under their command, so they can pass it on to the rest.  I understand the whole, X amount of members not being active at any given time, that's just FC's in general.  But I find it somewhat hard to want to upkeep an FC when all of a sudden you log on and the leader picks up and leaves, you know?  Albeit late, thanks for the update.

Well the only reason I left was because everything fell apart, if the was something to salvage i would have stayed to rebuild but there was nothing left to rebuild, I did not join ANBU due to the fact its not AJSA, if i didn't feel so dissappionted at the time i would've stayed looking back on things if someone reinvites me to the AJSA I will return and help rebuild.

Just to let u guys know I will be playing the game past my free trial so I plan on playing more

Character name falcor tanner

Raven I need you to log into jenova. I got my toon accepted back in I need you to gimme leader back so I can start this really rebuild process

And I just paid to have my 1.0 character transferred to Siren with my other characters. Damn it.

I play daily but i do not know how to switch servers

You can switch to a different server via Mog Station and paying $18 USD or region equivalent.  However, Jenova is a new server that opened up with the PS4 version so it is not currently possible to transfer to yet.  I want to say 2.3 (July 7th) even though it's based on when the economy of the server stabalizes.

Well its defintely something il have to think about. I dont like spending money in that way and i would also feel ashamed for leaving my current fc now that we have a house and everything.

My ego is kind of now speaking now but does the ajsa fc have a house?

I believe we do.  Haven't been on the Jenova server in a while and we did have a house in The Goblet.  But after a guild reform, Psykosis wanted to move the house to The Mist.  I could check later.

Oh asewome the mist? 

I love that place. What size is it?

I'm on the Diabolos server unfortunately with my cousins and such. 

I was thinking about making an alt on jenova, but the ajsa guild looks dead

The AJSA guild on Jenova has been small for a while.  Some, if not a lot of the members on the AJSA FC, are alts.  Most of us are bound to our servers be it FC's, Friends, Raid Groups, etc.  I haven't had a chance to hop on and see what our FC Leader and the second in command have been doing lately.  For all I know, they probably went back with the idea of a FC Merge with ANBU, but again I would have to log on in the FC to double check.

Edit 09 July 2014: The AJSA FC has merged with the ANBU FC on Jenova.  While we do not fly the AJSA Tag, Contact Master Ipman should you feel inclined to play with other members on the community or with any of your questions.  If he is not on FFXIV, you can contact Master Ipman on PSN or Skype by messaging Psykosis83 or Psykosis1983, respectively.

What I don't get is why you guys chose a brand NEW server where everyone could not transfer to as the main server? why not make it a hell of a lot more easier for people to transfer and pick a server where people can do that? I don't know if AJSA even supports this game anymore looking at the team speak where I no longer even see a FFXIV channel. 

What I don't get is why you guys chose a brand NEW server where everyone could not transfer to as the main server? why not make it a hell of a lot more easier for people to transfer and pick a server where people can do that? I don't know if AJSA even supports this game anymore looking at the team speak where I no longer even see a FFXIV channel. 

Yeah. I managed to get two friends to pick up the game for their PS3 and PS4 respectively, but one of them went to Jenova and I couldn't get to them so we all ended up switching to Faerie. Had to search around as to why I couldn't go to Jenova at first 'cause I was confused.

I don't know why Psykosis (FC Leader) chose Jenova as the server. I can only assume it was to allow all the newer players to be on the same ground as everyone else, square one.  This has cause issues, that you and everyone else, has said time and time again.  None of us can transfer to it, Psykosis doesn't update anymore, and might as well be abandoned even though it hasn't been official yet.  I don't play on Jenova, as my Sig suggests, but that doesn't mean I haven't establish an AJSA community within my own server.  :)

Im confused. Can someone just give an update of the situation the the ajsa fc?

I am guessing FFXIV is dead and one of the leaders needs to just put up a statement or whatever and move this forum to the non supported section of games....

If someone starts a new ajsa fc i'd join with my alt and play daily.

The ajsa is at the american database right?

I was told by withastick to make the company on jenova, i wanted behemouth but no one was able to make a toon there cause the sever consistantly went into character creation restriction. as of the why jenova or another server? long before the early release started on ps4 i was putting out a role call of FF14 players so i can organize the ajsa under one banner, no one responded to two weeks of spamming the pc and ps forums. As of the situation now? besides myself and 2 others no other ajsa member plays ff14 they all jumpedship. most of em after the first month freebie ended. i was really pissed about all of it.

Plus i have two ajsa members i wont even speak to anymore cause, all they do run their mouth in the game and talk crap behind my back, honestly i dont wanna be where i am and i dont wanna stay on this server anymore, there nothing tieing me to it now, so if someone makes another ajsa fc, im down for joining, but im not spreading the word on ps cause these two idiots i want nothing to do with.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0