• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phill

Current plans for June!

8 posts in this topic

Okay, finally got some good news for you guys who frequent the forums, I know I've been promising an update vid from Joe, but me and him chatted about it for a bit, and it looks like it'll be pushed back to June, that's the bad news I'm afraid, it's delayed because Joe was way too busy with other things to really post an update on the community. So... what's the good news?

Simply put, starting this June, Joe will be playing with us and hopefully (not guaranteed) streaming gameplay sessions of all the games he and his community fully support! That means the server is going to be a lot more active next month, especially at times when Joe is available to play. This will be a bi-weekly occurrence, so it'll be on the days when tournaments and fun night are planned! Other good news is that now the server page will display the TF2 server, so joining a server is as simple as clicking a button! There will also be weekly announcements on the official AJSA steam group for the server, we peeked at 10 people last time, so let's bump that up!

I will also be asking soon and learning about how to stream gaming sessions for the official AJSA stream on twitch ( twitch.tv/angryjoeshow ) I will be talking with the others about this, and it will be mostly TF2 related stuff unless I have other games on the PC to stream! This is not guaranteed however, but something that I'd like to do to further plug the site! Or there is also a chance I'll stream drawing sessions where you can watch me sketch out pieces of absolute crap! :o

So once again, here's what's going down June:

1.  Server page on the main site was updated, joining our official TF2 server is as easy as a click of a button, and in the future, all game servers will be displayed in a more common area of the site!
  2. Joe will be playing games with us on our bi-weekly tournaments and fun nights! Possibly streamed sessions!
  3. Community update vid for June, which will bring in more people! Be ready!
  4. More awareness of the server through steam groups and front page announcements
  5. Possible livestream sessions from me!
  6. Bring in more people to play!

That's pretty much it, lots of work ahead, the server is set up, Joe and I are working towards making TF2 more of a regular thing on the site, May was a very quiet part of the month, but let's keep this in mind: We've got ourselves our own official Angry Joe badass seal of approval server for TF2, it hasn't been used a whole lot, but it's ours and we'll take pride in taking care of it! That's all I have to report for now, so let's continue to promote our server to friends and others, and get ready for June!

Salsa and brumak280396 like this

Huzzah! Now i can quit my very stupid and poorly thought out plan :P

LOL,I was out for a lil' bit. 

That are some great news! :D

great stuff, cant wait!

cant wait to play!!

Huzzah! Now i can quit my very stupid and poorly thought out plan :P

nice gifs lol

Awesome! I'd love to hop onboard the tf2 team :D

Hope to see some of you guys online! Also willing to help outfit new players with some weapons if they need 'em.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0