• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Null

Your Favorite Smash Bros. Character/s

16 posts in this topic

What were or are your favorite Super Smash Bros. characters and which characters are you looking forward to playing as in the next installment of the franchise.

For me it is:

Link for SSB

Young Link and Marth for SSBM

Ike and Marth for SSBB

In the next Smash Bros. I'm looking forward to playing as Rosalina and, of course, the Blue Bomber.  That Final Smash.

tumblr_n3qj4tt4mA1si34j3o1_r1_400.gif

SSB - Luigi

SSBM - Bowser and Ness

SSBB - Falco/Bowser/Ness

SSB4 - I am looking forward to playing as The Blue Bomber, Mega Man

Fox in the original

Link in Melee

Wolf in Brawl

Looking forward to all the new characters

....except Wii Fit Trainer  <_<

Rosaline looks like an interesting character. My favorite's always been Falco though. In the first one I mostly used Fox though.

Been Pikachu so far in all of the ones I've played, also enjoyed using Bowser in Melee and Brawl

I liked Zero suit but i think i'll look forward to playing that boxer dude and rosaline now, although i never played all that much smash in the past.

1: Fox, Kirby, Link

2: Never played

3: Marth, Ike, Falco, Link

A lot of Fox and Falco love.  Never been a fan of his fast and light playstyle.  I like chars with more meat on their bones that can get those 175% damage levels and still keep goin'.

Recoveryanonymous likes this

I like Ganon quite a lot, Ike has also been my favourite F:E character. Im generally very good across the board but always had a hatred of pichu and toon link

Smash Bros: Link

Smash Bros Melee: Marth, Roy, Sheik, Link

Smash Bros Brawl: Marth, Ike, Sheik, Link

Every time i faced my brother in melee i put this song on. it made me feel like iam going to beat him but never do i always come close tho. i always picked marth and he used pikachu

Pikachus flash (up B) is such an OP move, sure you'll rarely damage your opponent but the ability to avoid any attack is sick

Anyone think Joe will possibly give us any feedback on SSBU from E3? (I know unlikely since he never covers Nintendo stuff)

Throughout the years, I usually find myself using the LoZ characters; primarily adult Link. That's mainly based on preference, since the Legend of Zelda is by far my favorite video game franchise of all time. As far as Joe covering it at E3, I have come to expect him to not cover Nintendo at all......ever. Hell, I was extremely surprised to find a Nintendo subforum here.

Yeah I was surprised when I saw this subforum here too, always wondered why he never did anything in regards to Nintendo. SSBU is going to be one of the best games of the year, might go back to using Link again too

really looking forward to playing as mega man, little mac, and greninja. but when the game comes out, im definitely gonna main robin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0