• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Noble

What is Everybody's Favorite Tv Show?

32 posts in this topic

It can be more than one and doesn't have to be related to video games. My personal favorite shows to watch are "Firefly" and "The Walking Dead"

Well I think this show is gone now but I have all of the seasons of House M.D on dvd. That show was funny and interesting.

Smallville and Supernatural are my two all itme favorites, followed closely by Buffy

Im hooked on the new generation doctor who series, Tennant being my favorite, if Eccleston stayed on, emotional attachment would've been stronger and he probably could have beat out Tennant, because Eccleston was brillliant. But he didn't, so its Tennant.

Supernatural (up to season 5)

Sons of Anarchy

Grimm

Real husbands of Hollywood

The Almighty Johnsons

Outrageous Fortune

GodEyeGalatea likes this

Supernatural

Arrow

Chuck

Psych

Monk

I could go on and on.

Well I'm currently watching;

Fzjssfj.png

But my favorite of all time is Heroes.

Supernatural

Psych

Monk

Saint Seiya Omega

and many more

The new adaptation of Doctor Who. (I wish Christopher Eccleston had stayed for more then one season though. He could have been my favorite Doctor but that place is taken by David Tennant .  

Supernatural (up until the end of season 5, though I am beginning to warm up to season 9)

The Walking Dead

:)

Lawza S and Schwabsteiger like this

Babylon 5, X-Files, Farscape, and Game of Thrones.

The Walking Dead, Supernatural, and I do not know if there are some anime guys here, but I also enjoy Fairy Tail and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Person of Interest

Leverage

Warehouse 13

One Piece

Chopped

White Collar

Burn Notice

And many many more xD

The Walking Dead, Supernatural, and I do not know if there are some anime guys here, but I also enjoy Fairy Tail and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Theres an entire thread based around anime if you'd like to find like minded people.

We already got a thread for this, but i guess it is to be expected, in the early days of forums, threads often fade away. Never the less, i will say it again. 

doctorwho.jpeg

Schwabsteiger likes this

As a cartoon fan, I of course stick to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

But the Anime Accel World is really amazing, too

Archer, Doctor Who, MLP: FiM (can't tell from the avatar, I know), Game of Thrones, pretty much everything on Adult Swim, and tons of anime such as Cowboy Bebop, Dragonball, Evangelion, Mushi-Shi, Gurren Lagann, and lots more I could keep listing.

There are mentioned a lot of great shows in here, all of them are very entertaining, "but we all know what needs to be done".

We have to agree here and pick out the single greatest show of all time. Not just because i thought us about "the danger of gingervirus and daywalkers like Ky'le".

Not because "I learned something to day", and not because "you killed Kenny you bastard". But because it takes political issues to an entertaining level no other can. The answer to this question is of cause South Park! 

MHDN likes this

I can't decide, but Game of Thrones or Doctor Who would be my fav tv show ever.