• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Glaice

Rumor: Fallout 4 may be XB1 exclusive

24 posts in this topic

Consider me adding Bethesda to my developer/publisher shitlist for their traitorous move if this happens. The PC Fallout modding community will be dead because of this if it occurs and a lot of lost customers.

They better not make this XB1 Exclusive, bloody microsoft are greedy mofo's arnt they? Bethesda are about their PC community, they shall be damned if they do this.

There is a huge difference between console exclusive and just exclusive. The PC market is not something which is a major competition factor in the console gaming world and as such if it were Xbox One 'exclusive' that would not preclude it from a PC release, it would preclude it from a Wii-U or PlayStation 4 release.

A Grain of salt comes to mind.. But even that seems too much.

No, no Bethesda would not shun half their community for Microsoft's dic.. I mean money. And if Microsoft pulled it off, then they'd be right up there on the top with EA and Comcast.

I don't know why someone would want to play a Bethesda game without having the mods available to fix and add to it. I would enjoy seeing the backlash towards Bethesda if this were true.

I don't know why someone would want to play a Bethesda game without having the mods available to fix and add to it. I would enjoy seeing the backlash towards Bethesda if this were true.

There is a huge difference between console exclusive and just exclusive. The PC market is not something which is a major competition factor in the console gaming world and as such if it were Xbox One 'exclusive' that would not preclude it from a PC release, it would preclude it from a Wii-U or PlayStation 4 release.

Context not being understood, they would easily blackball others consoles, not a shred of doubt there however they would never do that to the PC, the only reason this franchise is known and successful.

I'll say right from the get go that I've got no problem with platfroms securing exclusives, it's what keeps the competition healthy and that ultimately benefits us.  But it seems extremely unlikely that Bethesda would cut such huge portions of the market with a franchise as big as Fallout, especially the PC community with modding and so on.

If it is it would most certainly only be XB exclusives in the same sense that Titanfall is...

If it is, it wouldn't bother me. Never really cared for fallout.

Yeah lets make our most anticipated game in years an Xbox One exclusive. By the end of the year,

Xbox One - 7.3 million

PS4 - 10.2 million

PC - 19 million+

Wii U - 10 million

My predictions, if FO4 is Xbox Exclusive, they are missing out on a potential 39.2 million other customers. Obviously not everyone is going to buy FO4 but still.

But as everyone said this doesn't make any sense so who cares.

They're not stupid enough to not release on PC.... Not releasing on Playstation seems like a bad idea but if Microsoft paid them enough it might be worth it, Titanfall did it.

Orpo likes this

I'll say it now, plain and simple, and you can quote me on it. 

Bethesda is not that stupid. It will never be exclusive. It makes no business sense at all.

Not even Microsoft can pay them enough to lose out on that many customers and create that much of a PR nightmare.

Yeah, sure.

When Hell freezes over.

RUMOR COMFIRMED!

53b.gif

Are you serious? Provide link if so.

I would believe it if Half Life 3 would be released in my lifetime.

Rumor mongering? Good grief. Nothing of any sort has been proven, sources provided or even the slightest hint of confirm-able information has been found ANYWHERE. Can we just drop this and move on to something worth the time?

Kedric likes this