• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

Microsoft E3 Confrence

15 posts in this topic

This thread is dedicated to the Microsoft conference at E3. I will update this post with what is actually announced after the conference has ended however i can put in some info on what is rumored or all but confirmed to be there.

Pretty much confirmed

. Halo 5 

. Forza Horizon 2

. Sunset Overdrive

. Call of Duty

. Something from EA (battlefield, madden etc) 

. Statistics 

Rumoured 

. Halo 1, 2 ,3 and 4 for X Box One

. Some sort of Third Party Exclusive

. Possible teaser from Black Tusk (Gears)

Wont be there

. Quantum Break ( game delayed to 2015 will hear more about it at Gamescon http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/29/quantum-break-release-date-slips-to-2015) 

Microsoft E3 Conference Announcements 

Killer Instinct season 2 confirmed for E3. Expect something from Undead Labs, Rare and Platinum Games

I never really focused much on Microsoft on E3, but I may check out their conference this year.

That was a pretty damn solid show this time. They showed some really cool trailer (the Sunset Overdrive one was damn funny), had some exclusives that are looking interesting and didn't talk shit about their other functions. I liked it

Well to me, it was a bunch of game trailers and multiplatform titles. But the conference was sweet.

Most of the live gameplay was obviously pre recorded or massively staged but still better to something like that than onl game trailers

It was worth it to see that Witcher 3 Demo.

Twisted Chi likes this

7/10

They did a good job focusing on games. Each title got the time it needed. Even though I don't personally care too much for most of the titles I can see them do well. Overall a HUGE improvement from last year, hell, it may even be one of their best years.

PS. if that Texas guy who lives in LA now in the crowd is any more planted he'd have leaves popping outta his head.

Sunset Overdrive looks like a pretty neat title. Let's hope there is a chance the game may reach PC.

I am very excited for Sunset Overdrive due to that amazing trailer. Insomniac behind development convinced me enough, but that trailer sealed the deal. Also, Conker in Project Spark? MS knows they can make a decent Conker game after what they did for KI.

Sunset Overdrive was definitely the highlight of their presentation. The cinematic they had showed the difference between it and the military shooters that have saturated the shooter market. The gameplay was fast and colorful, completely different from Call of Duty, Battlefield, Killzone, Halo, Gears of War and Titanfall, (Yes I'm aware that the recent Killzone and Halo titles show colorful environments), and that's a great ting.

DemonsColt likes this

I was very satisfied to see a trailer of the next Tomb Raider game (The Raise of the Tomb Raider, not the sequel to the guardians of light).

Apart from Phantom Dust (and that was a terrible reveal for it) I didn't see anthing there that interested me. Other than The Witcher 3 but I'm not going to praise anyones conference just because they got to show the gameplay for a game coming to all platforms.

I liked the conference overall much better than last year's. I am a huge Halo fan so happy to hear about the collection, Witcher 3 looks amazing, and sunset overdrive are the three I am really looking forward to.  Also the new crackdown brings me back to the year 2006 in a good way based on the trailer alone. Overall, I would give it a 7 out of 10. Wish, there was something really big to send the show off.