• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

EA E3 Conference

35 posts in this topic

This thread is dedicated to the EA conference at E3. I will update this post with what is actually announced after the conference has ended however i can put in some info on what is rumored or all but confirmed to be there.

Pretty Much Confirmed

. Battlefield Hardline (cops and robbers made by Visceral Games not DICE)

. Star Wars Battlefront

. Sims 4

. The sports games, Madden, Fifa etc

. Dragon Age Inquisition 

. Teaser for next Mass Effect (https://twitter.com/YanickRRoy/status/475237189841084416)

Rumoured

. Possible teaser for Visceral Games Star Wars Game 

. Highly doubtful but will put it here regardless - Mirrors Edge 2 trailer

. New Game from Criterion Games

Wont be there

. Need for Speed (series is taking a break until 2015)

EA E3 Announcements 

im not sure if im the only one, but i have given up on EA 

im not sure if im the only one, but i have given up on EA 

Your not I never buy EA games, at least not new.  In fact only on that list that even semi interests me is Mirrors Edge 2.

EA be doin' it!

Hope EA can give us some footage on Battlefront and Dragon Age!

I'm only interested in Mirror's Edge 2.

http://ap.ign.com/en/mirrors-edge-2-pc/69137/news/new-mirrors-edge-concept-art-revealed

And by the looks of things, this is going to be a prequel. And an open world adventure game. With Frostbite 3 eng..... Why the hell is this one necessary? Is this going to be the next step of the "levolution" where the terrain will change and the parkour will be more intense?

That's actually an interesting idea. Let's see what this game will be like. If the open world turns out to be going through the same rooftops over and over again, I'll be very annoyed.

EA conference is starting! Let's see what EA has up their sleeve.

Pacific Gaming are covering E3 on our FB and Twitter pages.

https://www.facebook.com/pacgaming

https://twitter.com/PacificGaming_

http://npowned.net/forum/

We also have a forum open for discussion if anyone wants to come up and chat with us.

If this isn't allowed, feel free to remove the post

Well in regards of Battlefront it was nice to see that they really care for it and In-Engine looked great but In-Engine isn't In-Game so well we have to wait for spring.

EA Sports looks like the shit every year but I'm looking forward to UFC and hope it will be good.

Dragon Age 3 looks awesome to me.

Seems like Mirros Edge still has a long way to go until we can see more....

EA really has to learn how to do good presentations. They always show fake gameplay footage and that just plain sucks.

HOLY HELL THAT BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE GAMEPLAY! 

EA's conference is good, like the behind the scenes stuff, and I'm surprised that a Need for Speed game wasn't announced.

EA's conference is good, like the behind the scenes stuff, and I'm surprised that a Need for Speed game wasn't announced.

Massively staged playthrough that surely won't look anything like that when really played but it has potential yes

The Hardline gameplay piqued my interest, but I have my reservations.

As far as the behind the scenes stuff is concerned, I think that BioWare must be in financial dire straits if they can't turn the lights on when they're at work.

DemonsColt likes this

Massively staged playthrough that surely won't look anything like that when really played but it has potential yes

It's not that. It's just a bunch of sh!t blown up and mindless destruction all happened because of a friggin bank robbery.

Yeah I would have to agree. Sure there were some good moments but really nothing that popped out. The stuff that got me interested, there was little of unfortunately. Star Wars Battlefront, the new Mass Effect game, Criterion Games new IP, Mirror's Edge 2, and Dragon Age: Inquisition. DA:I had the most footage which I loved but I was still wanting more and EA I felt just fell flat this year with delivering excitement, at least for me. I for one don't really care for the Battlefront series so Hardline didn't really interest me.

I'm not thrilled by what EA had to offer this year. After last year's awesome teases, we were treated to.... Vague, painful teases. I was expecting gameplay, or even a half-baked trailer for some of these, and was immensely annoyed by the lack of details, actual games, and especially by lack of any actual gameplay for the games I actually did want to see. The Hardline Beta reveal was probably the only thing that actually got me interested, even if cautiously so. Overall, I'll need a lot more from EA to convince me to buy into another product, at least a lot more than a few concepts and engine renders. 

EA's worst offense in my eyes is still the nasty habit of spending 7 minutes talking about Madden.  Telling players about w/e new features are in the game.  Then showing the actual trailer for the game.  What's the point of that?  They did the same thing with Fifa as well.  Those trailers were a colossal waste of everyone's time and clearly there for padding.

EA's worst offense in my eyes is still the nasty habit of spending 7 minutes talking about Madden.  Telling players about w/e new features are in the game.  Then showing the actual trailer for the game.  What's the point of that?  They did the same thing with Fifa as well.  Those trailers were a colossal waste of everyone's time and clearly there for padding.

And they drop the same buzzwords every year and every year it either gets worse or nothing really happens in reality

Hey, wasn't anyone interested in Battlefield Golf? That was a crazy looking game!

Hey, wasn't anyone interested in Battlefield Golf? That was a crazy looking game!

I burst out laughing at that.  Then was a little sad there was no Bruce Lee.  Missed opportunity.

I was actually kinda disappointed by the conference. So much of what they showed was just Pre, pre, pre Alpha, and behind the scenes.

Cool yes, but I was really expecting them to show something a little more tangible than concepts.

Does anyone else find it weird and / or frightening that they killed a Sim with laughter in their Sims 4 stage demo or is it just me?

Like... "The Sims 4! It's so much fun you will DIE of luaghter!"

I didn't know what to think about the Mass Effect teaser. All of it was so massively vague. They had some cool and interesting visuals, but idk man.

Call me whiny, but I still don't know if I can trust Hudson and Walters after what they promised for ME3 and then see all those promises fall through the cracks when the game came out. I'm still cautiously optimistic for the game, though. I can't wait for more info to come out.

I am really looking forward to Mirror's edge 2, and also kind into Sims 4

OH and Mass Effect 4, though it won't be the same without Shepard