• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Quinnnniuq

Start your engines ;)

30 posts in this topic

While CIG miss another deadline that they set for themselves, the wait is finally over. Almost. 

Arena Commander has officially gotten the green light and will be available soon.  

So probable not going to get any sleep to night XD

There are also some screenshot here of all of the bugs if you guys want some lols XD

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13919-Arena-Commander-Build-Update

Edit: It's up :D

Edit 2:Or not. :P almost though XD 

Edit 3: Ok for really this time, loading right now :D About 2 hours til it is done.

Good thing i'm working home today ^^

It's finally time to see how badly i'll need a PC upgrade

Wow, need to get good XD. 

So far it's pretty awesome. Glad I have alot of time to practice cause I need it, lol.

Got my first Vanduul kills :) Only took about 13 minutes XD

Ended up using my xbox controller to aim fly and my Hotas to shot. I'll figure out a more efficient method tonight ;)

Alright everyone, it's release time! I'll grab myself the next Server Admin I can find on Teamspeak and get our channels underway ASAP! See you in game!

Alright everyone, it's release time! I'll grab myself the next Server Admin I can find on Teamspeak and get our channels underway ASAP! See you in game!

I'm going to be on soon, but just checking... does this have multiplayer off the bat? Or was multiplayer going to be released by your pledge number?

I'm going to be on soon, but just checking... does this have multiplayer off the bat? Or was multiplayer going to be released by your pledge number?

It's available for a small amount of players ATM, yeah, but it's in.

oh man im so ready for this!

provided this unable to load metafile crap fixes

Man, my DL speed keeps crapping out on me. DL FASTER, DAMNIT.

oh man im so ready for this!

provided this unable to load metafile crap fixes

I had the same issue, went "fuck it", and am now downloading the entire client. Almost done :o

I had the same issue, went "fuck it", and am now downloading the entire client. Almost done :o

same, uninstall and re install for me :D

Also, I've heard people having serious issues updating from the Hangar module. I'll give you guys an update on whether there are problems with the full client download- might be the way to go.

For me, I found that like the others... its best to uninstall SC and then re-download the client.

Well no dfm for me after a 13 hour workday...

So I just gave the game a whirl in free flight... I had to play at 720p at low settings, but the game still looked absolutely amazing. Also, needless to say, flying is... Hard. For me, at least. >.>

I'll be using ds3 so let's see some war hawk like controls

Oh mother of all holy gaming gods....  My shirt is wet from drool, as I engaged the first Vanduul wave, and managed to wreck my weapon system by smashing into an asteroid, but somehow managed to defeat the wave...

I want the full game even moar now....

To everyone else who didn't read the manual: To start AC, pick up your helmet from near the entrance, board a ship and then select your level.

I tried with mouse and keyboard first. It works nice, but it feels like it need a tiny bit more work.

So I've spent the last couple of hours with the Joystick... and now my hand is in pain, cause I havent twisted a joystick around this much since the good old Xwing vs Tie figther days.

But its a sweet pain to feel again. I've missed it!

Finally!! Waiting for the game to finish downloading. ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO!!!

Ysnar likes this

it's still buggy as hell, I'm pretty happy, they haven't released it in an even more broken state...