• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Conor

Dying Light is looking really fun

Dying Light   20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Dying Light looks impressive?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Did you like the Dead Island games?

• Yes
    • Kinda
    • Not at all
    • Unsure
    • Never played them

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

People are saying it's basically another Dead Island with Mirrors Edge features, I don't get that.

I didn't like Dead Island or Mirrors Edge at all, my friends loved them and I didn't know why but Dying Light doesn't seem the same to me, it actually looks pretty amazing in the new gameplay trailer, though it's still far from release, I think it'll be a great release.

Also, even though it's not out until February next year, it's still cross gen, I wonder how long they are going to keep making cross gen, the PS4/Xbox One is out, why are they still planning games for the old consoles in times the new consoles will be 2 YEARS OLD?

Check out the new trailer:

I'm excited to see how the game turns out. It's not a buy on launch for me, but I'm sure at some point I'll give it a try.

Conor likes this

Eh i will wait untill someone reviews it and it falls in price. 

It does not look that interesting to me. *IMO

I played Dead Island (highly disappointed), however currently playing Epidemic (enjoying Epidemic for the MOBA touches). But overall the zombie experience can never seem to capture that trailer we saw years ago before Dead Island came out. I am just wondering if they plan to hold Dying Light to a higher level of drama similar to the Dead Island trailer or is the game play footage as good as it gets. Not bad but I am getting tired of dealing with zombies that die easily.

I never bought the hype for Dead Island, I didn't understand why everyone hyped it purely because of a trailer that clearly had no gameplay

Conor likes this

It pretty much is a carbon copy of another game that wasnt very good.  So i wont be buying this.

It pretty much is a carbon copy of another game that wasnt very good.  So i wont be buying this.

Fantastic logic

Conor likes this

It looks interesting yes, but i'm a little hesitant when it comes to zombie games nowadays since this genre has been let down a few times now, but I hope that this game will be awesome !

Conor likes this

I have been following this game for quite a while.  I loved the original Dead Island but found a game breaking bug in Dead Island Riptide (hint you can't swim).  So I hoping with the extra power we will see much pretty visuals, and overall stability in the game.

I'm glad someone finally decided to put the quality of the game before the profit in their wallets for once. They would have either released a poor version on last gen platforms or dumbed it down on current gen or something.

I look forward to it even more now :)