• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conor

PS4: Upcoming Games in 2014

PS4: 2014   36 members have voted

1. 1. Which games are you excited for this year?

• Destiny
    • Alien: Isolation
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition
    • Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark
    • The Evil Within
    • Envolve
    • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    • Far Cry 4
    • Assassins Creed: Unity
    • Driveclub
    • The Crew
    • Disney Infinity 2.0
    • Dying Light
    • The Last of Us Remastered
    • The Order 1886
    • Project CARS
    • Sniper Elite III
    • Murdered: Soul Suspect
    • Other (Comment)
  2. 2. How good a year do you think it will be for PS4 Releases?

• Amazing
    • Great
    • Decent
    • Not very impressive
    • Terrible

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

I already made an upcoming games poll but considering how far away most of these releases are and a lot of them not even announced yet, so I made this thread on Retail games released this year.

Which of these games coming out after June 2014 that were announced to be release this year are you getting?

You should probably remove The Order, that was moved to 2015 actually. I have one for other, though it also probably will be next year or even 2016 but hopefully announced at this E3 and that would be Project Beast.

You should probably remove The Order, that was moved to 2015 actually. I have one for other, though it also probably will be next year or even 2016 but hopefully announced at this E3 and that would be Project Beast.

I do agree with this, and is The Crew still a 2014 release? I thought that was pushed back as well. I might be wrong.

I do agree with this, and is The Crew still a 2014 release? I thought that was pushed back as well. I might be wrong.

Nope, it's still looking at sometime late this year for a release though there is no official date. It was suppose to release earlier this year actually but they pushed it back for later this year.

I had no idea The Order was no longer being released in 2014, I am excited so much for it's release, thought I'd get it this year.

That's why I put decent on the how good of a year PS4 will have since all the good games have been pushed back and now theirs only a few remaining. Looks like 2015 will be the year of the next gen.

The game I'm excited for the most would have to be "Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-"

And possibly Samurai Warriors 4

That's awesome. I would get Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn for PS3 and Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment for PS Vita. For PS4, I will get Battlefield Hardline. Unfortunately, The Order 1886 was delayed and pushed back to February 2015 along with The Witcher 3.

I am mostly looking forward to Assassin's Creed Unity. Black Flag was the first game I picked up for my PS4 before I picked up Second Son, which is amazing by the way, and I spent days playing nearly non-stop and managed to finish my first playthrough with roughly 90% of the game completed; including side missions, collectables, etc. So I am eager to get my hands on the next chapter of Assassin's creed.

dilabo 3 ultimate evil edition/destiny and plantside 2 is what im getting for the rest of the year the other main games im not touching though. Way to many rused or mainstream crap out there and pvp is 90% shit so many modders/exploters and badly made mp maps/player handleing.

I am looking most forward to the following:

Driveclub

GTA V (never played it last generation)

Last of Us (never played it last generation)

Planetside 2

One game I am forced to look forward to but can't to try the beta of to past judgement on it is Destiny.  

The reason why I am forced is I was checking out the preorder system on my PS4 and went through with the transaction for the PS4 wondering if it would just charge me a couple days before release (like the PS3) or upfront.  I had nothing in my wallet and it just automatically added enough to pay for the game.  Very confusing.  Side note they will not, under any circumstance refund it.

I am looking most forward to the following:

Driveclub

GTA V (never played it last generation)

Last of Us (never played it last generation)

Planetside 2

One game I am forced to look forward to but can't to try the beta of to past judgement on it is Destiny.  

The reason why I am forced is I was checking out the preorder system on my PS4 and went through with the transaction for the PS4 wondering if it would just charge me a couple days before release (like the PS3) or upfront.  I had nothing in my wallet and it just automatically added enough to pay for the game.  Very confusing.  Side note they will not, under any circumstance refund it.

Don't let yourself get to wound up about the pre-order.  Unless your having second thoughs about the game then there won't be a problem.  The game doesn't drop for another couple of months so there probably just waiting for enough to be added to the wallet to complete the transaction, that's normal practice.

In the mean time just add the funds when are able to.

Don't let yourself get to wound up about the pre-order.  Unless your having second thoughs about the game then there won't be a problem.  The game doesn't drop for another couple of months so there probably just waiting for enough to be added to the wallet to complete the transaction, that's normal practice.

In the mean time just add the funds when are able to.

What?  They already charged me 59.99 for the game.  The PS3 allowed you to pre-order a game and you weren't charged until 2 days before launch.  The PS4 however charges you immediately and doesn't allow you cancel your pre-order (ALL SALES ARE FINAL...is their favorite line)

Looking forward to Evil Within, hadn't had a good scare since I've played fatal frame would love too see if I've gotten braver since then.

Conor likes this

Looking forward to Evil Within, hadn't had a good scare since I've played fatal frame would love too see if I've gotten braver since then.

Evil Within does look very good however with today's technology I think I might have hard tiny poops from this game.

HeroEightyTwo likes this

I think Shadow of Mordor looks great.

I'm mostly looking forward to Destiny thinking of pre-ordering the limited edition of it. And though no real release date for it but Planetside 2 as well. Hopefully this month sometime.

Just finished The Last of Us Remastered... very awesome game. Later on be getting Destiny. And maybe the new Call of Duty (last one for me was Modern Warfare 2)

I too finished The Last of Us and it's DLC Left Behind.  I absolutely loved the game, it was my first time playing it.  For games I am looking forward to next are the following:

Hohokum (My 3 yr old daughter should love this game)
Diablo 3 (Looking less forward to it because most of my friends aren't getting it.  If you are getting it please send me a friend invite Quinnsdaddy11)

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (A ton of surprising fun on the 360, can't wait to see it on the PS4)

Destiny (Was addicted to the beta, and I just recently paid the $29.99 extra for my digital copy to be upgraded to Guardian edition)

Assassin's Creed Unity

I too finished The Last of Us and it's DLC Left Behind.  I absolutely loved the game, it was my first time playing it.  For games I am looking forward to next are the following:

Hohokum (My 3 yr old daughter should love this game)

Diablo 3 (Looking less forward to it because most of my friends aren't getting it.  If you are getting it please send me a friend invite Quinnsdaddy11)

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (A ton of surprising fun on the 360, can't wait to see it on the PS4)

Destiny (Was addicted to the beta, and I just recently paid the $29.99 extra for my digital copy to be upgraded to Guardian edition)

Assassin's Creed Unity

Is Diablo that bad that nobody is getting it? 

I have it completely reserved and paid off, and I was initially excited.  However just about everyone of the 60+ PSN friends I have are not buying it.  Even the one friend I asked if I bought them Diablo 3 or Plants Vs Zombies garden warfare which one they would like they said Plants Vs Zombies lol.  i might be canceling my reserve and moving it to another game.

Ok Ok... well i am still playing TLOU so no new one... Diablo seems interesting though, but for how long i ask myself. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0