• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WITHASTICK

Community Activities Coming Soon, (What do you want to see?)

10 posts in this topic

Hello AJSA PS4 Community,

WITHASTICK here to give you a heads up of some ideas we will be trying. While also giving you a chance to throw your own thoughts out there. Now that things have become stable and level out we plan to move forward by starting up Community Activities. These can range from a many variety of things. While we have plans for somethings, we would like to have the community throw some ideas out there. Do know, we will look at these ideas and consider them for the future. But this is a good time if any to get your idea out there. Below will be the two Community Activities we'll be pushing going forward. If you can leave some feedback on them, maybe ideas to make them better? Maybe give them some kind of twist? Or I guess to be a troll, why not.

ShareMeBanner_zps920d1008.png

Share Me is a community contest of sorts, were we'll use the screenshot feature built-in the PS4. The idea is we have a set game, a set of rules, and a limit of entries. You than go and take a screenshot or shots in the set game, save it/upload it to the forums here. Enter it into the post. In which after a form of judging will happen, the winners image will be used in the PS4 banner for the next month until the next Share Me. The winner will be credited under it.

GetTogetherBanner_zpsd7c17532.png

Get Together is a community event were we will play in one game. The game can be chosen either by us or you the community. Which than on a set day, set time, we go and play together. Getting into all kinds of fun and trouble. The games can range and vary. These Get Together's also can vary. We like to try at first having them every other week.

These are just two ideas, which in the coming week will be pushed. Like I said before, comment below if you got your own idea, maybe a tweak to our own, or just your loving support. Bring that feedback!

Conor likes this

I have a suggestion guys. I think we should all play War Thunder, but since I live in the Philippines I might not be able to play with you guys.

I have a suggestion guys. I think we should all play War Thunder, but since I live in the Philippines I might not be able to play with you guys.

That can go under the Get Together, of games we can play on. It will be tricky having you be 11 hours ahead of the world. We will try and find some work around for you, and other users with this issue.

How about this...  SPEED-RUN WACKY RACING!!!

We pick a specific time to start playing a game, begin at the same time and see who can get to the end or a specific point the fastest!

Not just limiting to normal speed runs, for example Infamous all Stencil Arts or FFXIV fastest leveler 1 - 10.  Having specific challenges that are fun and can be completed in a relativity short length of time.

Shagger likes this

I love this new development! I don't have an idea (yet), but I'll be sure to post if I have one.

With minecraft soon coming to the ps4 I think a couple different worlds would do wonders in the social aspect of things. Also with the ability to transfer worlds from the ps3 version to the ps4 version I have already made tons of cool things the ajsa can do. From Gladiator arenas, to cities, to even hunger games maps. Minecraft has tons of opportunity to be social, friendly and fun. Plus since its more of a casual game you wont have to spend money or go lvl grinding you can just sit back and relax and have fun.

Let's all go out and get some frosty chocolate milkshakes

Let's all go out and get some frosty chocolate milkshakes

Lawls Love that.

why not go with "free to play games" (acutaly they are mmos) specialy the new game like Planetside 2 and loadout

why not go with "free to play games" (acutaly they are mmos) specialy the new game like Planetside 2 and loadout

I had those in mind, and having Sony's E3 conference say 25 more f2p's are coming makes it all the better.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0