• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Master Chief Snake

Top 10 Favorite First Person Shooter Games

9 posts in this topic

Anyone who like First Person Shooter games? If you have Top 10 Favorite First Person Shooter Games, just post it on this topic. Remember in ScrewAttack made Top 10 First Person Shooters on their video? Here is my Top 10 Favorite First Person Shooter Games I loves.

10. Half-Life 2 - I really like Half-Life 2. Battle against combine army, creatures, and the others. My favorite weapon is Gravity Gun. Gravity Gun is badass weapon. This game is so epic and badass. Thank you Gabe Newell and Valve.

9. F.E.A.R. - This game has darker and scarier than Half-Life 2 compared it to Amnesia series and Outlast series, but both Amnesia series and Outlast series were more scariest than F.E.A.R. series. I only played 1st game of F.E.A.R. and the other were 2 spin-off to F.E.A.R. and the true sequel to F.E.A.R. were F.E.A.R. 2 and F.E.A.R. 3 are all the game did not played its.

8. BioShock and BioShock Infinite - BioShock series is an best action RPG with FPS. I haven't passed BioShock the first game. In BioShock Infinite, I have passed the game already an once. BioShock will focus on underwater and darker. BioShock Infinite will focus on sky and air with racism. I would like to thank for Ken Levin for making an best game of the year compared it to Hideo Kojima who made Metal Gear franchise.

7. Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas - Fallout is an post-apocalypse similar to Metro series and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. This game is better than BioShock due to similar theme and gameplay. I would like to thanks for Bethesda for making action RPG with FPS-style since The Elder Scrolls series. I want to try out The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but I have to wait for all of Skyrim with expansion DLC get less than $20. Originally was bird view with turn-based tactic with RPG element. As now Bethesda has been changed it to similar to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series and The Elder Scrolls series.

6. Halo (series) - I am huge fan of Halo series. I have played only first Halo game, then Halo 2, Halo 3 as well, and finally Halo: Reach. My nickname was named after main character of Halo alongside with Metal Gear. There is Sci-Fi FPS battling against alien such as Covenant. Also we ride the vehicles. This game is only Xbox family exclusive. Unfortunately, I don't have Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. But my cousins has one.

5. Call of Duty (series) - Oh man. I love Call of Duty. This game is going to be the epic battle. My brother, my brother's friends, my cousins and my friends has Call of Duty. I only played Call of Duty, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World At War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. I will get Call of Duty: Ghosts for PS4 and upcoming Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for PS4. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is like Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Titanfall (which is also developed by ex-Infinity Ward studio and former Call of Duty developers, Respawn Entertainment for EA).

4. Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad/Rising Storm - This is the World War II with realistic. Much like the WWII-era of Call of Duty, but Red Orchestra 2 is better than Call of Duty. This plot were taken from WWII historical such as Eastern Front campaign and well as Pacific campaign. I heard rumor that Relic Entertainment will develop the new Company of Heroes game called, Company of Heroes 3 where the setting is in WWII Pacific where American fight against Japanese in either the sea battle, the land like island, or both. I hope that Relic will taken from Creative Assembly studio (who is also an SEGA's developer studio) game series called, Total Wars series. One I like to ride the tank similar to ARMA and World of Tanks.

3. Battlefield (series) - I love Battlefield. This game is better than Call of Duty. This game has better realistic and this game will ride the military vehicles. This gameplay has varies mode such as conquest. There is also an campaign as well. My favorite vehicle class is jet fighter. I'm waiting for new Battlefield game made by Visceral Games and DICE called Battlefield Hardline which is like Battlefield with Payday series, SWAT 3 & 4, Counter-Strike series, Grand Theft Auto series, and Kane & Lynch series.

2. ARMA (series) - This game is awesome. Better than Battlefield and well as Call of Duty. I have played ARMA: Armed Assault with all expansion and ARMA 2 with all expansion except Czech Military DLC. This game has sandbox where you travel to anywhere. Find the enemy bases. Ride the vehicles such as tank, aircraft, and anything compared it to Battlefield series. ARMA series were also has more realistic than Battlefield and Call of Duty. Like I said in Battlefield, my favorite vehicle is the one of jet fighter.

1. Goldeneye 007 (N64) - Man I love Goldeneye 007. This is my number 1 favorite game of all time. Also this is my first time I've played an FPS game rather played Doom (which Goldeneye 007 is considered Doom killer). I am huge fan of James Bond 007 movies. Goldeneye 007 was originally made in the movie. Then adapted by book. Then finally is the video game. Goldeneye 007 on N64 were main taken from the movie, well as book and their original. The music is also an badass. Me, my brother, and my cousins love Goldeneye 007 on N64. As now, many game developer studios such as Bungie (who made Halo before taken over by 343 Industries and currently making Destiny with Activision), Infinity Ward (who made Call of Duty for Activision along with Treyach and Sledgehammer Games), Crytek UK (formerly Free Radical Design who also made Goldeneye 007 and ex-Rare employees) and the others.

Edited by Master Chief Snake

1.  Counter Strike

2.  Counter Strike:  Source

3.  Counter Strike:  Global Offensive

4.  Unreal Tournament

5.  Unreal Tournament 2K4

6.  BFBC2

7.  Perfect Dark

8.  Heretic

9.  Hexen

10.  Duke Nukem 3D

1. Borderlands 2

2. Counter Strike : GO

3.Half Life 2

4. Battlefield 4

5. Team Fortress 2

6.TitanFall

7. Planetside 2

8. ?

9. ?

10. ?

Heyyo,

1. Battlefield: Bad Company 2

2. Halo 1 PC

3. Battlefield 2

4. Team Fortress 2 (Vanilla.. before the weapon addon bullcrap that ruined the game for me)

4. Counter-Strike: Source

5. Planetside 2

6. Deus Ex: Human Revolution

7. Half-Life 2

8. The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

9. Perfect Dark

10. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

not sure if I have 10. I like some but it's not my main genre. I'm not putting them in any order, just ones I can think of that I really like

1: Return to Castle Wolfenstein

2: Doom 3...yes I actually like doom3 more than the first 2. I dunno, it just had a cool atmosphere imo. I never could get into the expansion for some reason though. Maybe the lack of personel PDAs and such was it, not sure.

3: Unreal tournament 2k4. I played this game more than every other fps combined I think, and even won some cash in a local tournament for it! yay. I was always better at assault and capture the flag than Deathmatch and domination though, which is a shame cuz I don't actually like capture the flag, but loved assault, which was like the least played gametype online. qq. Then those obstacle course maps became a thing, and suddenly I went from godly at ctf/assault to just good once everyone else learned how to fully utilize 2k4's awsome mobility to the fullest. Like everyone knew it to begin with but nobody really properly utilized it imo. Then UT3 came along and your characters are about as mobile as rocks...ugh.

4: Borderlands 2

5: Faceball 2000...ok I'm kidding

5 (for real): Call of duty modern warfare...the first one.. you know, where maps are free, and you could have private/dedicated servers. 

6: Call of duty 1... the original. I dunno, I just liked how the guns felt, and I liked how ordinary no-scope rifles vere potent, viable weapons, it really had a unique feel to multiplayer fps games imo.

1. Duke Nukem 3D (crude humor, one liners, and lots of shit to explore)

2. The Ultimate DooM (with fan made wads its the game thast keeps on giving. Should be #1 but I enjoy the gagets in Duke Nukem)

3. Red Faction (Interesting story and over the top weapons!)

4. Star Wars Battlefront II (One of those games I've played a shit ton. Just a lot of fun)

5. DooM 2 (Double Barrel Shotgun madness plus some interesting new enemies)

6. Halo 2 (sure Halo 1 had the better story line, but the flood were really annoying and you can't dual wield machine guns)

7. Wolfenstein [2009] (truth be told this is the only Wolfenstein game I've played to completion, I have Return to Castle Wolfenstein, I just haven't played it yet, will do one day, until then this game was pretty good)

8. Half Life (Truth be told when I beat this game I didn't think much of it, but then it grew on me. It took awhile for me to like this game, the two expansions weren't all that great but the original Half Life was a fun adventure. Half Life 2 on the other hand is seeming more like a chore to get through)

9. Killing Floor (A great time killer, and my expierence with the online community has been pretty positive with this one.)

10. Left 4 Dead 1 + 2 (the single player expierence for both is rather short which is why I include both, but these are mostly multiplayer titles. Still I tried going online for L4D2 and was just called gay for an entire match while the kid shot at me and ran off from the group. I stuck to single player after that)

This is off the top of my head and limited to games I've played to completion, thus subject to change.

1. Bioshock

2. Halo 2

3. Call of Duty: World at War

4. Goldeneye 007

5. Battlefield: Bad Company 2

6. Rainbow Six: Vegas

7. Counter Strike 1.6

8. Far Cry 3

9. Killzone 3

10. F.E.A.R. 2

1. Half-Life
  2. Half-Life 2
  3. Day of Defeat
  4. TFC
  5. CS 1.5/1.6
  6. Goldeneye
  7. Doom / Wolfenstein
  8. TF2
  9. BF1942 and 4
  10. Metro / S.T.A.L.K.E.R

I Left out any games that were hybrids like Fallout, Deus Ex, and others.

1. Far Cry 1

2.Team Fortress 2

3. one of the Counter strike games (can't really pick nr 1 favourite)

4.Doom 3 (i like Doom 1 and 2 but the main problem with the games are the controls)

5. Serious sam first and second encounter

6. Painkiller black edition

7.Killing floor

8. F.E.A.R.

9. Halo CE

10. Bioshock 1 or 2 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0