• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reyas Khaal

Any gamers without friends to play & travel with? Like me? =(

24 posts in this topic

Well, I know a lot of people who play Guild Wars, but it seems like no one ever has the time to play or even are in the same server as I am.

I'm Reyas Khaal.6240 and I'm on the server Isle of Janthir

I'm a lvl 46 Human Ranger

I don't play much anymore because there is no one to ever play with. I'm normally just running quests by myself and it sucks when you don't have friends or a good guild with active & helpful players.

Anyone wanna play?

Yeah, I'm in need of guild and questing friends as well.

I just got GW2 a few days ago.

I'm SteelRodent.7083 and play on Vabbi (Europe).

I also play Tera though (atleast for the moment).

I pretty much stopped playing for this reason too. I have 2 Lv. 80's and 1 Lv. 47ish thief. only one is geared with Exotics (From back when Exotics where top tier armors/weps.) Although I'm on Yak's Bend, I could always guest and mess around with my sylviari thief for funzies. :D

I can play with you, if you'd like.

CheekyBaboon.7495

Hello!

I need some friends to play GW2 with!

I'm a bit of a noob to the MMO genre in general but hey gotta learn sometime...

Sappyjamz LVL 30 Asura Necromancer

ID: XiaoDemon.9814 Tarnished Coast is my Home Server

Thanks!

I generally have the same issue, I've been in three guilds that all dissolved because some people lost interest. I have 3 80's and am currently on Stormbluff Isle, but I would guest if needed to play with others or transfer if the community is good. My account name is hathreyn.4138. Feel free to add me and hit me up if you see me online.

If anyone needs a glass canon necrnomancer on a NA server.  message Gerah Vice

I have an odd work schedule and can't play mondays, or alternate fridays/weekends but if I'm on just whisper me. I play on SBI in the NA.

Satyricon.7694 45 Nord Warrior LFG. Currently on Whiteside Ridge.

Darkstryder.4863 Jade Quarry I mainly play on the weekends when I have time.

Yeah. This is oh so true. Add me if you like, Zan.2691

Feel free to message me anytime, If I'm at the keyboard I'll respond. If you add, send me a mail with ASJA so I'll know.

Tenshinhan.4715

Hello!

I need some friends to play GW2 with!

I'm a bit of a noob to the MMO genre in general but hey gotta learn sometime...

Sappyjamz LVL 30 Asura Necromancer

ID: XiaoDemon.9814 Tarnished Coast is my Home Server

Thanks!

hi... I'm from TC too. you can use WvW for lvling & collect Badge for lvl 80 gear from it, if you not PvP player you can join champion train on Queendale. got lvl scale in GW2, so you can lvl up on low lvl map using event. The most importent things in GW2 is try to evade (roll) :lol:

Add me Musicparadox.6310 i'm willing to change servers for a good group to play with 

I would love to get started playing with some of the AJSA!

Here's my account name: NerdyMike.2695

If you add me, please whisper me or send me in-game mail that you did so I can add you too. (Oh, and let me know that you're a part of the AJSA ;)

I've added everyone that posted in the this forum, feel free to add me as well. I'm currently leveling a flamethrower engineer, right now its at level 61. I'm always looking for people interested in running dungeons or fractals.

i play on anvil rock always looking for more people to do stuff with

Simplejakk.2510 

i have a 80 thief / 80 elementalist

If you are on Tarnished Coast, I'm your guardian !

Maya.8715

I may not be a good guardian, though I am one in search of lots of leanrin' :P

Add me and let's see how far I can be learnin' from you and any guild representing the power of AJSA !!!

And I'm  daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn feelin' angry right now, so take advantage of my RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE !!!!

Aeradel.4598 on FA. I can guest if you like, since I'm bored and whatnot. 

Hi there! I actually haven't played in a while because and don't have much friends who can play with me!
I plan to the start a new character eventually and start playing again!
I'm in desolation (Europe) and I'm xavierdias.7142  ;)

i stopped playing a while back and got back into it for like a month in a guild with some firends only doing pvp i want to get back in but i need someone to convince me with what to do in end game and what not:p

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0