• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

44 posts in this topic

Testing the waters here, how many Terraria players are part of the Angry Army? Might start up a server if we have the numbers, or join one if someone else makes it. I haven't been on it in a while, so it'll be full of surprises for me and anyone else who hasn't been on for some time.

I'm a Terraria player and haven't really played it for a while. Maybe would be interested in it if others wanted to play. I don't know how to host a game though.

Started playing Terraria again yesterday. Already sunk 12 hours into it. I would definitely be all for a server.

Count me in.

I could start up a server if anyone wants to play. 

Terraria player reporting! Although I am not much of a builder, more like fighter.

All right, just created a completely new world. The server IP is "192.168.1.102" Feel free to come and go as you please. I'll probably have it running most days from around 1 PM to 12 AM EST.

All right, just created a completely new world. The server IP is "192.168.1.102" Feel free to come and go as you please. I'll probably have it running most days from around 1 PM to 12 AM EST.

Awesome! Will definitely come by!

Well.. this is officially the weirdest world I've ever generated. 

Yeah, it is. I'm playing on it right now. Are you having trouble connecting?

What should I type for server port?

Its my first time playing Terraria multiplayer :$

Terraria is awesome! I had put about 200 hours before 1.2, and I'm close to 400 now! I really enjoy it, I actually prefer it to Minecraft due to it's sheer complexity. Also the combat is very enjoyable and rewarding. I currently have the top gear for everything pretty much, only thing I'm missing is the damn Terra Blade, also The AXE (freaking guitar for an axe).

Also, there happens to be a duplicate thread. I think mods should start taking down dupethreads, so this site would be as flocked as now. It's not bad though. http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/368-terraria/

Well then I dont know what the problem is..

It just stands on "Connecting to 192.168.1.102" and thats it.

First I tought it needed some time but after half an hour of waiting I dont think thats the problem.

Hm.. that's strange. Alright. Give me a few seconds. I'm going to restart the server.

Btw, are you guys using a VPN software, or just going by the automatic port-forward of the dedicated server software? I've heard (and experienced) that the automatic port-forwarding doesn't really work right, so it doesn't let anyone to actually connect.

Yeah, I was using the dedicated server software. I played with a large group of friends a few weeks ago and it worked fine.. for some strange reason it's no longer working fine at all apparently. 

Anyone joining could try disabling their anti-virus for the duration of the game. Me and my friend tried using Hamachi and Tunngle, but neither worked, he disabled his anti-virus, and after that it worked. It was funny, because we tried to guess what's wrong for about four days before I just read somewhere that somebode disabled his AV, while playing.