• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Shivan

Voice Commands

13 posts in this topic

leveled? that's an understatement.. it just went super saiyan with me! I have to set this up right away. 

Inbound weird looks of my girlfriend when i'm playing..

That video showed me more commands i didn't even know existed. 

Oh why do I live in a bloody cheap apartment with no soundproof walls... This is nerdgasm to the max, but I doubt my neighboars would appreciate me, screaming commands to the computer all night.

Can barely use teamspeak without them banging on the walls...

But this is just amazing.. Loved the "Firefly" comment with the 2nd missile lol.

I could see this being used for the ship's interface interaction, but I don't think it's useful for rockets and other things that need to be triggered fast. The delay is just too long for switching targets and missile controls.

I could see this being used for the ship's interface interaction, but I don't think it's useful for rockets and other things that need to be triggered fast. The delay is just too long for switching targets and missile controls.

ya that's true, after playing around with it a bit i noticed that it's not usefull for actions that have to happen fast.

sounds interesting but way to slow in many instances

Nice. This would make Kinect for Windows actually useful in games. It uses a beaming microphone array to filter voice commands.

I make use of the arc voice attack pack but with the most resent updates it broke my settings so Il have to remap them but over all it dose help being able to cupple and decupple on the fly is great

Now no one will be able to call me crazy when I start talking to my ship.

Oh Very cool, must find a way to upgrade my rig before this game gets released.

Oh Very cool, must find a way to upgrade my rig before this game gets released.

Im in the prosses of building a whole new rig myself