• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conor

Watch Dogs Online Poll

Watch Dogs Online   33 members have voted

1. 1. Overall do you like or dislike Watch Dogs Online?

• Love it, it's great
    • It's okay
    • Never use it
    • It's not great
    • It's bad
    • It shouldn't exist
  2. 2. Do you like the invading people's worlds idea

• Yeah, it's great
    • It's okay
    • I don't like it
    • Okay at start, now it's horribly annoying
    • Always thought it's horrible, it should not exist
    • I like invading other peoples worlds, don't like them invading em
    • I like being invaded, hate going to invade other people's worlds
  3. 3. Which gamemodes do you like to play?

• Free Roam
    • Decryption
    • Online Tailing
    • Online Hacking
    • Mobile 1v1
    • Online Racing
    • Don't like to play any off them

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Watch Dogs online is getting mixed opinions in reviews so am wondering what people think of the online of this game.

Overall I like it and like how other people can just enter your world and hack you and stuff around you. It's not all the time and it's alright.

I never go on Mobile and Free Roam but Racing is okay and Decryption is great when you get a full server.

I like how the hacking other players and tailing exists, most the time I don't even know people are following me when tailing and that's cool.

Like the game. Only thing i hate is when i am invaded just before a mission. Especially when i have been drive across the whole fricking map.

I'm a big fan of watch dogs. Being a dark souls fan I love being able to invade people. The tailing mode is pretty cool, but hacking is easily my favorite. I dont know if I prefer not being caught or being profiled and then having to escape better. Very different multiplayer then most games... and I like that.

Conor likes this

I understand that this is a first in this new ip so I'm looking forward to seeing how they will improve in the future with this franchise because we know they're going to do more. For the first game, I've enjoyed it tremendously, Ubisoft got a lot of things right and not many things wrong. I do admit, it sucks being invaded just before you're off to do a mission and having to go across the map to stop it like DedSec_NL said.

I honestly hate the online. Free roam is horrible, you can't kill other players but you can blow up their cars and prevent them from getting up, which is twice as annoying in reality, since you can't stop them by killing them.

Invading is a good concept on paper but it's very lackluster. There is no uniqueness to it, it is the same thing about each time and can be incredibly annoying when I am trying to go to the store and I can't because I am getting hacked. 

I was so disappointed by the online. If they made it so you could play poker, do drinking games, play darts, etc. in the online, it would be so much fun. You can't however. In fact, your friends can't even see what your guy looks like! There is no customization in the long run. You get generic cars and you play generic game modes.

The game is old-gen, doesn't deserve to be called a next-gen game, and isn't going to compete at all once GTA V comes out for ps4.

Not to bash on the game, it's fun, but my expectations were a little to high for me to enjoy it anymore. To be fair, this is the one game that I had full rights to have high expectations for, especially when games like GTA V raised the stakes.

My guess is Ubisoft didn't expect a GTA V for next-gen, and as such, figured people would enjoy watch dogs or a long, long time because they have no other options. My guess is Rockstar waited to see how watch dogs turned out before they even decided to announce GTA V for next gen. So in a way, Watch Dogs being an "ok" game allowed for GTA V to come to next-gens.

To all of you who actually love the multiplayer, I envy you :P I wish this was a game I could seriously get into. If Ubisoft did justice by the game and did some overhauling of the multiplayer, i'd love that!

Milkman255 likes this

the couple of big issues I have with Watch Dogs...

1.) It doesn't feel next gen, this feels like a game meant for the Xbox 360 and PS3 that made it to the gate late so they spit shined it and released it as if it was always suppose to be a next gen game.

2.) The one button hacking is so boring I literally lost all ambition to complete the game.  I would have loved to the see something similar to the Assassin's Creed IV hacking minigames.

I am sure there will be some who will love the game, but I just couldn't get into it...maybe had I not played Infamous Second Son before Watch Dogs I wouldn't have know there was so much better out there.

Shadow Paladin likes this

I never really use WD online. When I got invaded it was really annoying. At least in a game like Dark Souls 2 the dude needs to come out and battle you. In WD he can glitch on top of a building and just sit their while you run around.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0