• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thrower

Random Chatter!

24 posts in this topic

This is a thread dedicated to people who want to socialize on the web (ikr?), discuss ongoing things that has something to do with Dota 2. Maybe you think Shadow Fiend should be green or purple instead of red, so many things to talk about!

Madman likes this

I think they should make medusa sexier. Just saying.

she's already se-, mmh.

I think that Zeus should get a better skin.

Like I like the concept behind it, but he's a bloody god, not an Italian plumber who jumps on poor brown mushroom people.

Sundaecat likes this

I think that Zeus should get a better skin.

Like I like the concept behind it, but he's a bloody god, not an Italian plumber who jumps on poor brown mushroom people.

if im not wrong i think shadow fiend and zeus were sometime ago said to be that they might have their model changed hence why no workshop details for them yet... that said yeah they both could use it, i mean Zeus could use abit less whiskers and more of a magnificient beard :P

I wish we had some like... ya know... cool and intelligent officers and stuff. That would be great.

Oh like yourself you mean? You're cool and intelligent, are you not?

I think that Kunkka's Tidebringer (passive) must probably feel something like this

2509453-5455648706-lEEHS.gif

Also i think Juggernaut should have an Arcana item which shows his face without the mask, but that would be some crazy Illuminati shit (HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED)

I think they should make medusa sexier. Just saying.

I dont think she needs to be sexier medusa is not supposed to be sexy in terms of the lore, And look on the lane, everyone turns into stone after looking at her :o

Invoker needs more spells. Tinker needs more Lazers. Anti-Mage needs more...... Anti-Mage.

Invoker needs more spells. Tinker needs more Lazers. Anti-Mage needs more...... Anti-Mage.

Anti-Mage needs a bigger blink range. His ult should also be global.

Anti-Mage needs a bigger blink range. His ult should also be global.

I would say that every single point of mana he burns should be transfered into gold or stats for him.

mrfool likes this

SF needs his health to be replenished when he kills someone. Not OP at all.

Well with this buff you would... No, I am not doing that, that is like too easy.

mrfool likes this

Maybe also give him a speed boost when someone is lower than 50% hp?

Maybe also give him a speed boost when someone is lower than 50% hp?

Or give him a ranged silence that gives a damage bonus?

Or give him a ranged silence that gives a damage bonus?

Make him a melee hero while you're at it so he's not OP.

how about R2D2 sounds for IO!

I wish I would get coached by Thrower.

Heh. Hehehhehehe. Hehehhehheheheeehheheheeehehheheheheheheheheheheh.

I wish i would get coached by ProGi, i have some trouble last hitting, screaming at my supports and checking the minimap all at the same time :/, HALP PLS

oh boy if you need help with that just ask me when im not in a game and i will try to help you. i dont have a problem with coaching although i havent really done it a lot so it might not be the best coaching. but im sure there are some tips i can still give you to imrpove your gameplay on position 1 :D

PLS HOW TO MID!?!?!?!?!?!? PLS CALL 911 TO CONTACT ME