• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Bloodborne

511 posts in this topic

Indeed true which is why I hate the people who make it sound like it's some big deal (mostly fanboys). You have some just made at it being delayed. I don't mind so much that it's delayed because:

1. It's only a month, not a delay that shoots it back an entire year (which unfortunately some games have had but are still terrible, look at Driveclub. Or subpar, Mass Effect 3).

2. February is a month all ready packed with games, and I always felt it was bad having two Sony exclusive titles coming out in the same month, since more then likely a good chunk of people would have to decide on which they wanted more, The Order or Bloodborne (I'd be on Bloodborne's side of course XD).

3. It sounds like they are taking the alpha serious which some game companies well to be blunt don't (looks at Destiny). It shows Fromsoft actually cares about the community which if you've been part of the Souls community all ready well you kind of know that. Yes things get balanced and reshuffled but it's to try and make the experience fun and fair.

4. Do you want a game that is delayed but fairly bug free or a game launched with bugs? The BIG issue with this new gen lately has been games being launched before all the bugs have been worked out, just look at AC:U or MCC. There are issues they are all ready running into day one. A delay doesn't hurt to try and get those resolved before launch.

Having boarded the train for these kind of games only recent I was both surprise and sad to hear about Bloodborne’s delay (I mean I even got my hands on Demon’s Soul just recent once I was done with Dark Souls 2) But I agree that the delay is good if Fromsoftware is using the time to polish the game, listen to feedback and overall deliver a best experience at launch. Other companies will just go “Just send it and we will patch it later” and we end with bug fill disasters like Total War Rome II among others.

Is still sad because I bet we all want to play it but then again February already has enough games and I am going to get Witcher 3 Wild Hunt so it would be hard to balance that with Bloodborne. In the end I am sure Fromsoftware will deliver its usual hardcore game experience and this slight delay will only help them do just that.

Yeah I am kinda that I will have some time to catch up on some other games before this game releases.

Good decision delaying the game. Obviously I don't want to wait another month but I'd rather the game run smooth and bug free than not.

The Oroboro Upload is great, he is really skilled. but he doesn comment wich i hate. 

Btw 

doese anyone know it there will be a Ps4 bundle, Bloodborne bundle that is.

Good decision delaying the game. Obviously I don't want to wait another month but I'd rather the game run smooth and bug free than not.

thats not the reason they deelay it, thats what i think (or believe) its more cuz of the changes on some lvl design, for ex the trick in the beta jumping down to the "next" lvl down the suers, stuff like that. 

if the game was buggy and didnt runt that smooth they wouldnt make a testable Alfa in the first place. all games are filled with bugs and fps dropps.. (blight town) :)

thats not the reason they deelay it, thats what i think (or believe) its more cuz of the changes on some lvl design, for ex the trick in the beta jumping down to the "next" lvl down the suers, stuff like that. 

if the game was buggy and didnt runt that smooth they wouldnt make a testable Alfa in the first place. all games are filled with bugs and fps dropps.. (blight town) :)

I don't think it was for that, because I mean Dark Souls you could do that and that's how most speed runs are done, doing jumps to get to other areas. Though I don't think it was jumps that allowed them to get to the sewer area (I have no idea how they did it since I have yet to see a video of it). Any case even for alpha's or betas the area is usually blocked off think like the Dark Souls 2 beta/alpha, fog gates prevented you from going to Majula or the posion mines. More then likely someone merely forgot a place to prevent people from going and player's exploited it.

I believe it's mostly due to having to work on server issues which I heard were a prominent issue during the alpha and effected the co-op quite a bit.

Well the official Bloodborne site has been updated with new info and images. Here's a link that right now has all the new images in one place:

http://lordranandbeyond.tumblr.com/

Unofrunately we shall have to wait for translation of the new info but I'll post it up later.

All I can say about the images is that one seems to be carrying a big ass chain gun (gothic style) and a new boss that has tons of eyeballs covering her attire. Also we some new locations, one being a library and the other seemingly having snow on the ground it looks like. A few new weapons are shown as well, the npc weilding the chain gun is one but another is the whip sword.

omg looks so freakkkin guuT. hehe gotto get it, any one nows or heard about a ps4 bundle??

Its also nice that it got delayed cause wasn't The Order coming out in the same month? Why would Sony want their games to compete with each other when they could spread them out? I really can't wait for this rumored random dungeon feature that might exist in the game. That would be really crazy and awesome.

Its also nice that it got delayed cause wasn't The Order coming out in the same month? Why would Sony want their games to compete with each other when they could spread them out? I really can't wait for this rumored random dungeon feature that might exist in the game. That would be really crazy and awesome.

Well, they did let Little Big Planet 3 come out on the same day that Farcry 4 and Dragon Age: Inquisition came out. Not too sure that was a smart idea.

Well, they did let Little Big Planet 3 come out on the same day that Farcry 4 and Dragon Age: Inquisition came out. Not too sure that was a smart idea.

I could see why that is a bit tangible. Sony doesn't want to cannibals themselves. You think of it they don't want their own game trying to out preform their own game. But nonetheless it's more of them making sure the game is perfect than marketing. I am sure if they hadn't pushed back it would not push back cause The Order was coming out around the same time.   

True it was a poor idea to have two exclusives in one month but the push back is mostly due to feedback from the alpha since from what I understand the multiplayer part had issues which has been a slight achilles heel for all Souls games at launch.

Anyways besides the new images I really hope for a new trailer soon and just maybe an official announcement of that Nightmare Edition.

More Bloodborne was shown at the game awards. Mostly showing the co-op stuff along with the boss that people managed to get to through some glitching in the alpha.

Oh and a flamethrower type of weapon.

EDIT:

Here's the trailer:

Bloodborne new stuff, the Chalice Dungeon which is the special dungeon we have heard about that changes itself between different players. When the video is up on youtube I'll post it here.

Boss design is amazing.

More info on Bloodborne, more specifically, info on the Chalice Dungeon with new images:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/17/new-details-on-bloodborne-chalice-dungeons/

16038900082_33645fc5da_z.jpg

The new Chalice Dungeon feature takes players into the depths of ancient underground ruins located beneath the city of Yharnam. By using holy chalices, players can enter these dungeons and explore the vast structures and multiple levels. However, every time a portal is opened up, the structure of the dungeon itself changes. These dungeons are filled with traps, nightmarish creatures, and of course rewards for brave and skilled hunters to claim whether they complete them on their own, or with the help of other hunters online.

Chalice Dungeons add a ton of additional content and replay value to the depth and richness of the full game itself, and can even be uploaded for other people to try out. Share your dungeons with your friends, or go online to find new Chalice Dungeons to explore. Even after you master the game, discovering all of the secrets it has to offer, there will be new challenges awaiting you.

16013829926_5ca077cde2_n.jpg15417323594_f60b928c5b_n.jpg

I’m excited to be able to share some brand new details and screenshots of some of the dark and dangerous locations, as well as some of the gruesome inhabitants of these vast subterranean ruins. Hunters brave enough to make their way into the ruins will have to navigate through places like dreadful oily swamps and intricate, gothic, grand halls. But beware, not everything is as it seems. Whoever, or whatever, created these ruins did not want visitors; deadly traps, like these giant guillotine blades caked in blood of hunters past, could be anywhere.

16039606435_e6a69939a4_n.jpg16039606765_1d25b0daae_n.jpg

Among the foul beasts and other creatures you’ll come across in the dungeons are the protectors and the protector ritual masters. Born in the depths of the dungeons and having never seen the light of day, these pale-skinned masters of the deep roam the halls, protecting the secrets held within. Despite their sunken, pitch-black eyes, be sure they will find you. Be especially mindful of the ritual masters, who perform a dark and ancient ceremony that few have lived to talk about.

If you caught our Chalice Dungeon live demo during the PlayStation Experience keynote a few weeks ago, you’ll recognize this final enemy, the ancient guard dog. With a rock-hard petrified exterior and clad in a dense cloak of flames, these ancient guard dogs are said to be the oldest creatures found in the ruins.

16039606315_6fa90e8e49_z.jpg

It looks like dark souls, assassins creed, and Alucard from the anime hell sing ultimate had a child and this was the result. If there is a pc port or ever a pc version of this I would totally get it. 

It looks like dark souls, assassins creed, and Alucard from the anime hell sing ultimate had a child and this was the result. If there is a pc port or ever a pc version of this I would totally get it. 

nope it wont release on pc at all. Sony is behind the game 100% so this is a ps4 exclusive... dont get me wrong, I hate exclusivity. Ill buy Ps4  cuz i love the controller. but sure for this game as well But still exclusivity really kills the industry :(