• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Bloodborne

511 posts in this topic

hmm cleric beast song seems to have changed, i liked the alpha version of it but meh this ones cool too

Well the demo shown of the eighteen minutes had a warning at the beginning stating it was an early build so still could be different.

well the only thing that kind of bothers me from that demo is the camera angles when he's locked onto the boss.  Something like being able to choose a limb to lock onto might have fixed that because having it aimed at the head seems to be too much for the camera when you get in close.

That unfortunately has been an issue with all the Souls games with big bosses. When you get close the camera can get wonky. Hopefully they do fix it for the Cleric Demon though. I understand the head is suppose to be basically the critical point but unless it is low enough to even do the critical hit why have it able to be locked on to begin with since guns probably won't have a good enough damage ration to do anything even if aimed at it so the fight is going to be up close and personal. So yes it would be better to be able to target a bit lower like how the Last Giant you can target his feet.

man you are all over this shit lol.  i just come here now for info on the game

Well it's the game I'm hyped for and sinec I started the thread I feel obliged sharing any info that comes out. Plus with IGN having something new on the game everyday it lets me update it daily XD

Well finally hopefully this will stop the begging on videos for it coming to PC:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/07/bloodbornes-graphics-on-ps4-will-improve-from-latest-videos-pc-version-denied-info-coming-on-213/

So it's official now that if for some reason you had some doubt (which I don't comprehend since Sony exclusives have never gone to another system at least none of the big stuff like games similar to Bloodborne) that the game would not always be exclusive well here it is from the horse's mouth. The game will be exclusive for good.

I dunno. I just haven't bought into the hype for this game yet. It hasn't really enticed me at all.

A little show of a few of the transforming weapons in Bloodborne that you shall use to confront the many beasts that lurk in Yharnam:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/02/17/bloodbornes-devastating-weapons-in-action-ign-first

Of course many we have seen all ready, the saw-cleaver, swordhammer, cane whip, and halbred axe. But one of the new ones is a sword that also acts like a gun as well interestingly.

i want that cane so i can pimp smack beatdown some people lol

New Bloodborne Trailer, this time for the Story but of course like any game before made by Miyazaki it's one full of questions more then answers:

Prepare to hunt your nightmares.

EDIT:

And of course at the end the original voice actor for the Maiden in Black from Demons' Souls is nostalgic.

i want that scythe.....i want it now...

Holy shit I just had a mind blown moment. Okay so the last character we see in the new trailer who is voiced by the same person as the Maiden in Black, I think I actually know who or at least WHAT she is. At 2:27 we see the person speaking and standing in the Hunter's Dream hub area now look where she is at and where the stairs begin.

Now from the gameplay video we see near the stairs on a ledge is a doll that just says 'just a plain doll' however we know there has to be more to it because when the developer played it he read the text and said she's an important character. Now go back to the recent story trailer. Notice the doll isn't there and the person standing up oddly looks to be wearing similar cloths and a hair style to the doll. So this is my mind blown part:

The new Maiden in Black voiced character is that doll. Now how or what triggers her to suddenly be alive and not a doll we will have to see when the game comes out.

Bloodborne definitely looks like the version of Dark souls that I've been looking for. But I won't pre-order it, Iv'e never pre-ordered a game and I never will.

Bloodborne definitely looks like the version of Dark souls that I've been looking for. But I won't pre-order it, Iv'e never pre-ordered a game and I never will.

Yeah, looks very cool. But awaiting the reviews. Was thinking about Evolve also since the PR was booming. Well saw Joe's review last nihgt... glad i didn't pre-ordered that one.

Winnum likes this

So the combat is a lot more offensive than Dark Souls, good, one thing that I didn't like about dark souls is that the combat was a bit too defensive for my taste with the best tactic being keeping your shield up until the enemy gets stunned. 

IGN's month long coverage is coming to an end but they have posted an article linking to all of their coverage they have done over the month with a little tease for Friday that is something new we haven't seen yet:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/30/bloodborne-everything-you-need-to-know-ign-first

Here is the tease:

BBtease.gif

Here is the tease:

BBtease.gif

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... YES!

9am, fml i have to get my lazy ass up early lol