• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Bloodborne

511 posts in this topic

I think I know what they are showing. It's a boss that you can see in one of the first gameplay trailers of the game but we see it only for like a second or two.

EDIT

Correction the boss I'm thinking of was from the first leaked rumored trailer when people found the Project Beast trailer, it's the creature at the 1:15 mark that I think will be the boss being shown:

I really like this new boss, it puts most of the DS2 bosses to shame.

I really like this new boss, it puts most of the DS2 bosses to shame.

Well this is A team Fromsoft, Dark Souls 2 was B team.

Only 1 month left, but this is going to feel like the longest month ever -__-

Well now that IGN is done I figured to round up all the bosses we know into one post.

Cleric Beast- The Cleric Beast is an enormous creature with disfigured horns. With high agility and superhuman strength, this enemy should not be taken lightly. Seems to be based off of wendingo which are a demonic half-beast creature appearing in the legends of the Algonquin people. First boss in the alpha and judging from the first 18 minutes of the game earlier this month probably the first boss in the game. The Cleric Beast owes his name to a rumor according to which members of Yharnam's clergy transform into this kind of monster upon infection.

Priest Gascoigne- A fellow hunter we actually come across right before the Cleric Beast boss fight who will help fight off a few foes. However later on it seems he too falls victim to the Plague of Beasts and views you to be a threat like many others who you fight do and you are forced to kill him.

Thirsty Beast- This monster is known for its unquenchable thirst for blood (hence its name). Therefore, instead of devouring the flesh of its prey, the Thirsty Beast sucks their blood completely. Although it may look like a weak creature at first sight, its erratic and nimble movements make it a formidable foe for hunters.

Flame Beast- A boss from the Chalice Dungeon. A large hound that ablazes with fire throughout its body. Whether or not this boss is only in the dungeon we don't know.

Darkbeast Paarl- This boss, the latest we have seen is unique because unlike all the others we have what seems to be an ingame description of the creature or at least something that would perhaps be given through an item like a boss soul does in the Souls games do:

A malformed beast enveloped in blue lightning.

With a long body made of only bones, and a wrinkle-covered skull, people say this beast must be very old, very ancient.

Or perhaps, it is a descendent of the city of the plague of beasts.”

So that is all the bosses we know about. I shall now leave you with the great cuthlu spider, is it friend or foe who knows? Could be a boss, or could be a covenant leader all I know is I don't want to go near it:

alpha_spider.gif

So that is all the bosses we know about. I shall now leave you with the great cuthlu spider, is it friend or foe who knows? Could be a boss, or could be a covenant leader all I know is I don't want to go near it:

alpha_spider.gif

Even if friend, I must find away to slay that beast. Not for it's site. But, for GLORY!

It's almost upon us and now the hype train is on the move at full speed, i just hope that it comes to a screeching halt.

Well now that IGN is done I figured to round up all the bosses we know into one post.

Cleric Beast- The Cleric Beast is an enormous creature with disfigured horns. With high agility and superhuman strength, this enemy should not be taken lightly. Seems to be based off of wendingo which are a demonic half-beast creature appearing in the legends of the Algonquin people. First boss in the alpha and judging from the first 18 minutes of the game earlier this month probably the first boss in the game. The Cleric Beast owes his name to a rumor according to which members of Yharnam's clergy transform into this kind of monster upon infection.

Priest Gascoigne- A fellow hunter we actually come across right before the Cleric Beast boss fight who will help fight off a few foes. However later on it seems he too falls victim to the Plague of Beasts and views you to be a threat like many others who you fight do and you are forced to kill him.

Thirsty Beast- This monster is known for its unquenchable thirst for blood (hence its name). Therefore, instead of devouring the flesh of its prey, the Thirsty Beast sucks their blood completely. Although it may look like a weak creature at first sight, its erratic and nimble movements make it a formidable foe for hunters.

Flame Beast- A boss from the Chalice Dungeon. A large hound that ablazes with fire throughout its body. Whether or not this boss is only in the dungeon we don't know.

Darkbeast Paarl- This boss, the latest we have seen is unique because unlike all the others we have what seems to be an ingame description of the creature or at least something that would perhaps be given through an item like a boss soul does in the Souls games do:

A malformed beast enveloped in blue lightning.

With a long body made of only bones, and a wrinkle-covered skull, people say this beast must be very old, very ancient.

Or perhaps, it is a descendent of the city of the plague of beasts.”

alpha_spider.gif

KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE....oh wait no pyromancies....SHIIIIT

Fear not, Hunter, there must surely be fire. Wait. Flamethrower. Now you can burn it with fire.

Did a bit of updating to the first post, shame I can't post more then two videos in one post.

@argetlam350: Well. I don't now what to say that could help. The first, and only, thing that comes to mind is to perhaps make a second post that ties back to the first somehow and from there you could add two more videos. 

Man, as the days tick by till the 24th (22, I think, days remaining) of March I find myself getting jittery with anticipation. The release couldn't be better for me as well. That week is Spring Break so I'm going to be enjoying that game to the best of my ability. I hope I find myself fighting along some of you all or ENB. What I wouldn't give to play with ENB.

Still pretty close just going off memory give or take 12 hours. 

i just checked my college's calendar and it appears i have spring break then too.....OMG YESSSSS

New TV trailer:

"We are born of the blood.

Made men by the blood

Undone by the blood."

Nothing spectacular besides the saying

I.. I can't quite put my finger on it... But I feel as if... This game will feature blood... or center around blood.

I.. I can't quite put my finger on it... But I feel as if... This game will feature blood... or center around blood.

Really? Huh for some reason I thought it was going to feature flowers....

XD

Anyways thought I'd share that some are debating wheather or not Darkbeast Paarl is a beast within the Chalice Dungeon. Some point out the door is similar to the door that was shown before the fire dog fight that was shown at PSXperience Conference when they first showed off the Chalice Dungeon.

anyways thought I'd share that some are debating wheather or not Darkbeast Paarl is a beast within the Chalice Dungeon. Some point out the door is similar to the door that was shown before the fire dog fight that was shown at PSXperience Conference when they first showed off the Chalice Dungeon.

Keep in mind from the location descriptions a while back hinted to a possible second Chalice. Could it be he is the boss for that Chalice?

Well we technically have yet to learn just how deep the chalice dungeon is. We merely know it extends the length beneath Yharnam but that doesn't tell us how many layers there are to it, and they have said it is multiple layers so just how far do we go down the rabbit hole to see what lurks in its depths.

Well, there is a slight problem with your deduction. The Chalice Dungeon is ever changing as long as you open a new portal. Enemy placements, the types of enemies, bosses and I also imagine that length is factered in when a 'new' dungeon is created. (The things listed is pure speculation on my part. I will look into this later and fix information where it needs to be fixed.) So, regardless of what we may know on it; the Chalice Dungeon will remain a mystery until release. Now, Praise The Moon my friends.

No it sounds like ganks can still be a thing from what I'm reading since you can be invaded still even with co-op buddies. The friend thing is nice but this can mean better organization of gank squads as well so we will have to wait and see on how it all balances out. Then again up to two people can invade you at once so could be hard to gank with two invaders.

I'm reading from this by the way. Same info though it seems to provide a bit more:

http://vetisx.tumblr.com/post/112882505160/new-info-has-been-released-regarding-bloodbornes