• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
argetlam350

Littlebigplanet 3

26 posts in this topic

Sackboy is back, and he is bringing some new friends along for the ride:

I like how they are finally going into the background and not entirely only playing on three layers, that's going to be interesting to see how that works creation wise.

Conor likes this

hmm seems like a nice game for young players I might buy it for one of my family members thanks for a share 

It looks adorable :)

Me and my son love these games and cant wait for this.

The amount of hours me and him have spent creating levels is astronomical. 

I love the Little Big Planet series, was the reason why I got my first PS3. So many hours spent having fun, building worlds, and raging out. Now to see one of my personally favorite Sony IP's finally make its way to PS4. Brought a single tear man. Can't wait to mess around with all the different new Sack Friends. I have a feeling I am gonna love Oddsock.

Oh that Oddsock is adorable.  When the dev was struggling with the wall jumps at first I think most of the internet said, "dawwwww".  I already see myself playing Swoop and just trolling my friends, "Hey, lemme give you a lift buddy."

tumblr_lkdl78uKVT1qgun74.gif

At least now with the introduction of being able to go back quite far with layers, I can finally finish one level I have that has been WIP for ages. I tried to do the whole 50 layer glitch in the level but now you can't enter it unless you want your game to crash because of it.

Also have to say out of all the new characters, Oddsock is my favorite.

Very nice... Played LBP on my PS3 before it broke down (YLOD)....

LBP 3 is def. becoming a part of the collection. :)

I'm coming from Xbox 360 to PS4 so I never played LittleBig Planet but it looks really fun!

I'm coming from Xbox 360 to PS4 so I never played LittleBig Planet but it looks really fun!

LittleBigPlanet series has always been that for me, just a load of fun. Even during the more anger moments. It really helps if you got people to couch-op with you. You wont miss much with the community uploaded worlds, as they all will be there in LittleBigPlanet 3 at the start.

There it is,the one conflict of every gamer,that comes across sooner or later...

"Am I going to buy a new console for just one game,that I REALLY want to play?"

Aaaargh...

There it is,the one conflict of every gamer,that comes across sooner or later...

"Am I going to buy a new console for just one game,that I REALLY want to play?"

Aaaargh...

And that answer should be no. Indeed LBP3 looks fun as heck (I'm a big LBP fan myself) but one game alone shouldn't sway someone to get a console since that's a lot of buying power hanging on to only one reason, you should have multiple.

Plus LBP3 is coming for PS3 as well so if you have PS3 but not sure on getting a PS4 then stick with PS3.

I can't wait for LBP3, I love this series. I might get a PS4 even sooner just to play it, even though it'll be out for PS3 too.

Gamescom the guys working on LittleBigPlanet 3 have given us a new trailer, showing off more creative tools. Aswell a blog post 'LittleBigPlanet 3 : New Create Tools and Features Detailed' on PlaySation's blog site, that goes into more detail of the new tools.

Well I managed to get into the private beta, and since the NDA seems to of been lifted I will say that if anyone here thought LBP2 wasn't much of an upgrade from LBP, then LBP3 should definitely be what you want because it's a massive upgrade indeed from the original game. Now there are sixteen layers that allow you to create even more complex level designs. In fact some people have all ready made it nearly like an openworld thing allowing sackboy to walk in 360 degrees rather then having to push the thumbstick to make him go between layers. Even in the beta there is just a ton of complex stuff. I definitely now what to see the guy who made the teaser of an FPS in LBP2 do it in LBP3. Also the new characters are all fun, they bring unique ideas with each of them and each feel like they have their own personality (okay granted they are all just sack creatures but they are all still awesome).

Well I finished the story. The positives are the voice acting, the level design, and the new additions to creating as well as power ups and the quest system. The big downside though I find with this game is the short story. I mean compared to LBP and LBP2 it is relatively short. I'm not looking for like something super hard, it's LBP after all but I barely tried and beat it within a few hours (over a few days). It's fun and now I must go and ace every level but I wish it was by far longer and that the characters had more personality. Besides the four main characters and Newton, none of the side characters had personality that stuck out like the past games did. Overall I would give the game an 8 out of 10. It still an enjoyable and entertaining game but it suffers in a few departments that normally it shouldn't.

I just hope i can now make a great tank with the extra layers!!

Oh I think you will be able to along with if the logic has been put up again that allows you to walk in 360 degrees that someone made in the beta.

I remember playing LBP on the PS3 and I enjoyed it very much. I think that this will be one of my purchases later in December or in January we'll see :)

At the PlayStation Experience they want to set the Guiness Record of most generated LittleBigPlanets in 24 hours. The Sack-Athon 2014!

PlayStation Blog Post: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/04/lbp3-sack-a-thon-guinness-world-record-attempt-at-ps-experience/

Grrr im looking at the game right now but cant play it as its one of my sons xmas presents :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0