• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EarthwormBen

Joe interested in WiiU

38 posts in this topic

Had to redo the goron race to get the gold dust(and all the stuff I did waiting for the Gilded Sword to be forged) once and had to redo the Great Bay Temple twice.  The silver lining is that I know the Great Bay Temple like the back of my hand.

I remember a review of MM and he pointed out that he had to redo the Great Bay temple cause of the crashes, and I also know the Great Bay Temple as well as the Water Temple in OOT like the back of my hand......... I think I've Zelda too many times

I remember a review of MM and he pointed out that he had to redo the Great Bay temple cause of the crashes, and I also know the Great Bay Temple as well as the Water Temple in OOT like the back of my hand......... I think I've Zelda too many times

Funnily enough, I know the Completionist mentioned he had to redo the Great Bay temple in his review of the game as well.  Must be something wrong with that section of the game specifically, you can never Zelda enough.

Funnily enough, I know the Completionist mentioned he had to redo the Great Bay temple in his review of the game as well.  Must be something wrong with that section of the game specifically, you can never Zelda enough.

Ok so you do know of the reviewer I was talking about, although it could've been anyone, also that was a typo, I meant to say "I think I've played Zelda too many times" but for some reason I forget to type in words I meant to type in

Ok so you do know of the reviewer I was talking about, although it could've been anyone, also that was a typo, I meant to say "I think I've played Zelda too many times" but for some reason I forget to type in words I meant to type in

You can never play too much Zelda, my friend.  I did a run through of LTTP last night just for funsies.  Having games like Castlevania IV, LTTP, Earthbound, Super Metroid, and Megaman X just a single click away make it so hard to resist constantly playing them.

By_zeus_beard likes this

Been dying to get that collectors edition but they are so rare (they are worth every cent so not expensive). Is that the edition with the OoT master quest on it?

Been dying to get that collectors edition but they are so rare (they are worth every cent so not expensive). Is that the edition with the OoT master quest on it?

I don't think any of the collector's edition have Master's Quest on it

51OgM8Q0-IL.jpg

That's the one with Master Quest.  It was for Pre-Ordering the Wind Waker.  Incidentally, best pre-order bonus ever.

By_zeus_beard likes this

51OgM8Q0-IL.jpg

That's the one with Master Quest.  It was for Pre-Ordering the Wind Waker.  Incidentally, best pre-order bonus ever

I feel like this is what pre-order bonuses should be, not just getting an exclusive skin or gun for multiplayer or single player games

BlueGreyWolf and By_zeus_beard like this

Skyward Sword's pre order bonus was pretty awesome I though, limited edition Wiimote, different box art and the 25th anniversary music cd. So far Zelda has very rarely let me down in any department.

Null likes this

Skyward Sword's pre order bonus was pretty awesome I though, limited edition Wiimote, different box art and the 25th anniversary music cd. So far Zelda has very rarely let me down in any department.

Yeah, that was awesome and I managed to get that set, worth every penny in my opinion

Yeah, that was awesome and I managed to get that set, worth every penny in my opinion

Had it on pre-order for a year and a half, sad thing is I could never get into the game enough to want to finish it. Hopefully the MM remake (if it comes) and Zelda U and Hyrule Warriors will motivate me to finish it.

Had it on pre-order for a year and a half, sad thing is I could never get into the game enough to want to finish it. Hopefully the MM remake (if it comes) and Zelda U and Hyrule Warriors will motivate me to finish it.

I hope they remake Majora's Mask, while I do own Majora's Mask on both the collector's edition and the Nintendo 64 I wanna see the world of Termina with updated graphics like they did with Ocarina of Time

I hope they remake Majora's Mask, while I do own Majora's Mask on both the collector's edition and the Nintendo 64 I wanna see the world of Termina with updated graphics like they did with Ocarina of Time

Much as I'd love it to come out on the 3ds, I'd rather see it on the Wii U in full HD glory and see if they add anything new to it but it's defo due for a re-release. Favourite game of all time by far!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0