• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CryoFlar3

Driveclub

26 posts in this topic

Driveclub seems like the perfict fit for the army with its club creation and such. Plus its free to anyone with PS+ So almost every one here can get it and race and have fun. So who's down for making the club? There can only be 12 per club but we can always make differnt teams.

L2c6P7.gif

k8fet.gif

Is it still going to be free on playstation plus? Since it got delayed I haven't heard anything about that? If it is still going to be free in the future I am down! This game looked really fun and I haven't played a good racing game since need for speed underground for the playstation 2 XD

Yup, its still free(ish) for PS+. You get the whole game and all its features just not all the tracks and cars. You have to by the game at a reduced price to unlock everything though.

Cool! Do you know when it is going to be available? This game looks so cool and fun! I haven't played racing games since the ps2 XD

No updated release date has been reveled, but pressmably around the same time as Infamous.

Aww, well I'm still excited that this is still going to be on the playstation plus IGC! It would have been amazing if this game could have been released along with the console since its really new and cool but sadly its not! I cannot wait to play it tho. Have you (or anyone else that reads this) play racing games often?

Nope. Driveclubs gonna be the first since mod nation. Most racing games get lost in the shuffle of the other big titles for me. Although when I do get them I enjoy the hell out of them.

Yeah as I said before, the last racing game I got and played was Need For Speed Underground 2 for the PS2. That was a long time ago! It's nice to finally have a racing game I look forward to play! Especially with you and everyone else in this community so happy to band together and play games. All of a sudden social games seem more interesting XD that could just be me tho :lol:

I'm really a big fan of racing games and I really hope this game is gonna do well.

With it being free with PS+ it does make for a game with a lot of traffic and thats a good thing.

But one thing is for sure, when it gets here. I'll be there  B)

Im up for that mate. I was so hyped when i saw the trailer as i love my racing games!!

Yeah I haven't been excited for a racing game for years and I am really looking forward to playing this one! I hope you guys will be patient with me since I probably wont be so good XD

I was so disappointed to hear about the delay. Really looking forward to the game.

Yeah I was sad too. But hopefully that means that when it does release that it will work perfectly!

On the plus side we may get 60fps and weather when it releases.

Yes let's add rain so you guys can see my car crash into everythin, steer off course, and spend more time trying to get back on the track than actually driving on it XD :lol:

I love driving games. When this game comes out I will be up fore joining clubs and racing around.

i wIll be trying the game for sure, not sure if i will like it though xD

Does this game have a large car line up though, I'm pretty sick of games with small car line ups. 

From what I remember there are a lot of cars in this game XD

From what I remember there are a lot of cars in this game XD

fast cars, but cars nontheless.

MMMM hopefully they have the 90's evos than, Haven't really looked much into this game but I do love driving stuff.

Sorry for necro bumping, but after reading great impression from Gaf (due to weather patch too) I decided to buy the game and man this game is fantastic. I understand the hate after the disastrous launch but right now this game is definitely great. It has a superb handling (perfect for me being a PGR fan), the weather is great, it's probably the best looking game on console even arguably PC (well if you don't count going 4k XD), the challenges and gameplay itself is like a crack :)

The online is working fine now without probably whatsoever plus there's tons of new content, probably as an apology for the launch.

Sorry for necro bumping, but after reading great impression from Gaf (due to weather patch too) I decided to buy the game and man this game is fantastic. I understand the hate after the disastrous launch but right now this game is definitely great. It has a superb handling (perfect for me being a PGR fan), the weather is great, it's probably the best looking game on console even arguably PC (well if you don't count going 4k XD), the challenges and gameplay itself is like a crack :)

The online is working fine now without probably whatsoever plus there's tons of new content, probably as an apology for the launch.

I will wait for Plus Editon. As dick-ish that sounds, I am done gambling on games. Not saying you're wrong about a game being good. I am just in this state of being tired of some game going wrong in some way. I'll wait for the free version and try it than and decide until then I am hands off.

I will wait for Plus Editon. As dick-ish that sounds, I am done gambling on games. Not saying you're wrong about a game being good. I am just in this state of being tired of some game going wrong in some way. I'll wait for the free version and try it than and decide until then I am hands off.

Totally understand :) Everything is working fine now plus weather patch has already arrived (Photomode was added previously and more are incoming). There's also tons of free stuff for normal and season pass user. Hopefully we'll have the plus earlier so a lot of users will see the potential of this game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0