• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Madman

What is your favorite type of music?

41 posts in this topic

As the name says, what kind of music do you listen to? I really like rock, techno, house and many more subgenres of these, I also like some japanse songs but i dont know how to call them.(Anime openings) 

Please tell me what kind of music you like and share some songs if you want to! I highly believe that music can bring us all together.

METAL

It comes from HELL

Metal is pretty cool aswell, forgot to mention that, what kind of metal do you like? do you like the roaring type of metal or the linking park, and the three days grace way of doing it?

I suppose you'd call it classic Metal - stuff like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Rob Zombie - but I also like stuff such as Nine Inch Nails, Avenged Sevenfold and Trivium.

That's my favourite kind of music but I also like Punk and Rock- My actual favourite band is Alkaline Trio, but I love stuff like Foo Fighters, Editors, Prodigy and Muse.

Not big dance fan but like some stuff by Basement Jaxx, Chemical Brothers and Fat Boy Slim.

Also Barenaked Ladies. And Bowie.  And Pink Floyd

I have pretty eclectic taste in music but Metal is where I tend to go first.

Side note Tears for Fears 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' is one of the best tracks ever made and the AC Unity intro mix is EPIC. Anyone know who does that?

Madman likes this

i like all kinds of music.

but one of the most important to me was AEROSMITH in the 90ies.

AEROSMITH @ WAYNES WORLD

Am I being lead to believe that you Pop, Lock and Bust the Freshest?

Also I was actually in Germany for a Music festival this time last week with some mates - made this.

http://youtu.be/oDPM3pbHs3A

Am I being lead to believe that you Pop, Lock and Bust the Freshest?

I did Popping and Locking way back in late 90s. Till now only B.Boying. I don't bust the freshest. It's more like the fantastic five MC's line: "This Battle be your's but it won't be a free".

Winnum likes this

Metal, specifically Doom Metal, Black Metal and Funeral Doom Metal. I dig the slightly slower tunes in the genre and subgenre quite a bit myself.

Gangland likes this

I like some Metal, rock... Orchestral, I find a mix of more 'classical' and electric instruments if done right can absolutely kick ass!

Also just about everything from dear old Gav

I like the kind of music that I can hear

Yeah I agree- subsonic bat music is garbage- it's all 'I'm 16 and hate my dad!' shite

Sol Omega likes this

Not sure, but 90's rap and reggae in general are up there.

Got to say Alternative Rock

Bands like

-R.E.M

-White Strips

-Nirvana

-Cure

-Wezzer

Some Rock

-Buddy Holly

-Elvis Presly

Anything I like really. Metal, Hardcore, Hip hop/Rap.  As long as it sounds good to me. 

I lean towards metal, rock and the like but I'II listen to anything, hip hop, rap, reggae, country, folk, dubstep, techno, classical, 50s, even that weird stuff my mom has playing on the radio, anything... except for that babymetal  garbage.

Rock rap.

Not sure why people hate it.

Limp Bizkit was cool...

Never heard rock rap before. Mabye you can give a link to one :P 

Rock rap.

Not sure why people hate it.

Limp Bizkit was cool...

Limp Bizkit was great up until Wez Borland left then they kinda lost their way.

For me i like all kinds of music but Metal is by far my fave.  Nightwish is my fave band closely followed by Slipknot.

The only music i can say i dont like is anything in pop.  I just dont like people who dont even write their own songs yet get all the credit for it.