• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Madman

What is your favorite type of music?

41 posts in this topic

Side note Tears for Fears 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' is one of the best tracks ever made and the AC Unity intro mix is EPIC. Anyone know who does that?

Lorde does that cover

@T:

This thread keeps on coming but oh well as long it's about music I'm fine with that.

Classic, soundtracks (movies and games), electro, EBM, classic rock, post-rock, singer song writer, stoner, heavy metal, death metal, melodic death metal, SID metal... if it sounds good I'll listen to it. 

Winnum likes this

I don't have any particular favourites. I like songs if they have cool unique melodies and not just the same chorus with the same boring guitar chords over and over again. I also don't like songs if they are loud without any melody and rhythm whatsoever, like poorly improvised jazz or death metal.

Never heard rock rap before. Mabye you can give a link to one :P

Limp Bizkit is a good stepping stone for rock rap.

They also did a cover for Behind Blue Eyes.

Lincoln Park was rock rap at first. Not sure anymore, havn't listened to them.

There's also P.O.D I think.

I like Metal, Classical, 1950's and 40's tunes, and soundtrack composers like Hanz Zimmer and Michael Giacchino.

Ill mostly listen to anything really but mostly rock,soft rock, video game sountracks, and some rap.

METAAL

also hard rock

here's a good example

Metal and rock, mainly.

For metal, Thrash and Death, though I'll also listen to Power metal, Heavy metal, and a bit of metalcore. Also like death 'n roll, hardcore punk, crossover punk, classic rock, glam metal, rockabilly, hard rock, prog metal, and prog rock.

I also have a soft spot for EDM, chiptune, and trance.

Heavy Metal and Flamenco. As far as the "type" of Metal goes I like all types of Metal.I do not consider most of the stuff the radio plays to be Metal though (korn, godsmack, linkin park, ect)

Honestly I don't even know what most genres even mean beyond the very basics, but usually the songs I like are electronic, orchestrated, classical, classic rock, or some combination thereof. probably comes from growing up with the strange combination of instrumental new age (Mannheim Steamroller), gospel (John Chisum, Hymns), techno (various VGRemixes), and video game soundtracks. Lately my itches has been scratched by indie bands like Wolfgun and Bowman, and OCRemix albums.

anything really. rock, rap, DnB, dubstep, trance, etc, etc, if i like it i listen to it ahaha

likes this

Classic rock, classic rap, new jack swing, video game sound tracks and metal. Mainly melo death, Amon Amarth are my preferred band.

Love the Alternatives! <3

Punk mostly, i used to play in an Anarcho-punk band when i was younger and more stupid.

Anyway i enjoy pretty much everything that has some passion in it. I love classical music and italian singer-songwriters as well.

On an everyday basis or just in general I listen to heavy music (like my signature explains), but I like to vary it up every now and again. I, too, like myself some anime OST (Mekakucity Actors had pretty great music), be it openings, endings or just songs from the series in general. I also don't mind some 80's/ 90's hip-hop (Cypress Hill, House Of Pain etc.). Really depends on my mood as to what I listen to.

I don't really have a favorite type I listen to all kinds of music and pretty much like everything.