• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Viktormon

Describe Your Dream Game

24 posts in this topic

I think we all been fantasizing about our very dream game. I'd like to hear what people's dream games would be!

I'll start with mine:

We start with character creation. Very important. All my favourite games has a character creation process, the more advanced you can get, the better. Race, gender, voice, clothes, background (a la Mass Effect or Dragon Age), everything should be customizable.

The game itself will be open word, with a limited map. Anything could be around the corner, and you get rewarded for finding new places. The world is huge, and varied. I think I'd want it to be either High Fantasy, or some kind of Mythical Science Fiction.

Everything would be approachable in whatever way you want to. Talk your way out of things? If you're good enough, sure. Fight all your problems? If you're strong enough. Just sneak past it... you get the idea.

I'm not sure what the combat would be like, probably something action-y, close to either Neverwinter or Witcher, action but with focus on tactics and timing.

You can make your own weapons and armour, and choose what they'll look like, probably by finding blueprints and learning new crafting styles. There'd be a ton of different armour slots you could put things, to completely have control of your look.

...hmm... That's it, I think.

Now what's yours? :)

2ofSpades likes this

Same thing, just add to that huge modding resources (better than GECK), a massive skill tree, and multiple endings to missions/quests that impact the word in a very noticeable and rewarding way.

Viktormon likes this

Same thing, just add to that huge modding resources (better than GECK), a massive skill tree, and multiple endings to missions/quests that impact the word in a very noticeable and rewarding way.

Yesss, should've added that. Anything from a character remembering you further down the line to a city being gone because you chose the wrong place to stash the bomb.

this might sound silly - but matrix experience( the hole virtual reality thing) in elder scolls world :)

My dream game has already started.  I want to play games using my body as controller which is Oculus Rift and Omni Tread..  soon....it'll happen..soon...

Viktormon likes this

Some kind of combination of Crusader Kings 2, Jagged Alliance 2, King Arthur The Roleplaying Wargame, and Ogre Battles probably comes the closest. I'd really like something where I can run a country, ship, unit, army, fleet, etc while dealing with and recuting different officers, soldiers, and commanders and assigning them to different tasks, with their skills and personalities influencing the things they do. A tactical game with some elements of randomness and where I can build the talents and loyalty of my followers through quests, actions, and conversation options. Perma death would also be in the game.

Viktormon likes this

Well mine is pretty complicated, but an open world(as big as the whole planet) that is an mmo and is in a post apocalyptic setting. If you get killed you drop everything you have, Pvp is always on. With also an extensive PVE content.Players can also specialize in one profession in the game. To finalize it players can construct there own housing where ever, but other players can destroy or take it over. Also players can build towns and cities and create laws in them(ranging from like crimes, taxes, etc). so much more could be said but there a basis.

Open world space exploration game with first person exploration hubs.

Picture the ability to traverse different areas of space and systems in a Skyrim or Fallout fashion, but have many of the locations (Space stations, derelict ships, planet hubs, etc.) be offered in a first person on ground perspective. This would allow you to explore and upgrade your ship, partake in combat in space, then land in these locations and explore on foot to search for additional loot, track down bounties, invade ships, etc.

It would be a huge undertaking, but i'd love to see it!

playing skyrim, morrowind, oblivion with the game system of daggerfall - and all the best mods installed

otherwise I share the first Poster's idieal game idea

This may sound silly, but a full COD Zombies game under these conditions:

-all the zombie maps from WAW-BO2 + a few new ones

-a new mode called the last stand mode where 12-16 players get to pick  2 weapons ( excluding wonder-weapons: they will be scattered throughout the map) and survive a never-ending wave of Zombies(no breaks) without perk drinks and the pack-a-punch machine will be hidden in random locations when you start a new game

-new maps released upon holidays/ special events for .99-1.99

-extend the player capacity in survival mode

-a story mode that explains the true nature of 115 

-have all wonder weapons in the mystery box

-if possible, no sniper rifles, no war machine, and no RPG

if there's anything that's missing, fell free to add an idea or two. :)

Well i can tell you one of them.

i've always wanted to have a game were you are literally the last person alive, all towns and civilizations are empty. They all seemingly disspered without a trace. And build an entire game around that premise. You would just explore everything around you looking for clues as to why your the only one. All the while have a looming threat hunt you. all i got on it so far, but there is a lot of possibilities with it.

I would, but the court says I mustn't.

No really, my one would take years to explain.

KINGDOM HEARTS + FINAL FANTASY + DRAGONS DOGMA + THE ELDER SCROLLS.
all combined into something super epic.

Also a new console, sorta like, the Oculus Rift, 50 years from now probably with a full-dive experience and such.

I would add virtual reality to my dream game as well.

An A:TLA open world game, where you can create your own avatar, from gender, to which nation you would be in. There would be three chapters,, one where you travel around to the different nations, learning the other elements, with the last being your own nation trying to take over the world, and you could choose whether to take over the world, leading the way for some previous avatars to be very angry with you, or keep the world in peace and harmony.

My Dream game would be something like this:

It going to be a open world apocalyptic game that players will take control of a survivor. They can explore the entire world(Cities , Forest , Caves). The can find utilities and weapons. Crafting System. Weather System( Also the weather affects the player vision , movement etc) Weapons , want to have the survivor feeling . Also they are going to be horror elements like some strange monsters chasing players around and they have to work together to survive or just everyone for them selfs. I would put some freedom for players to go everywhere they want and i would add some realism on it. They could maybe be Base buildings and stuff and bandits and gank wars. There are games like DayZ , Infesttion , Nether or State of Decay who go to do something like that but in my opinion failed. Also i would add coop and stuff.

Also i would enjoy a game like Elder Scrolls but with better Combat mechanics and more Epic Dragon battles and a way better story telling that what they offer.

Something with lots and lots and lots and lots of customization in a huge sandbox/open world with lots of places you can go into, not just fake buldings, I want all of them to have interiors and you can chose a time setting, with the Dinosaurs, Egypt, Medieval, pirates, skyrim-like-times, modern, futuristic, messed up future, etc. etc. etc. and they'd all have mythological stuff or magic or powers. You'd be able to play with other people and you can jump back and forth through the different time periods each with a different version of your character slightly different each place would have its own people and active invasions/wars and actual population, not just spawning NPCs  and you can influence the past by taking things from the future and such and make a double time-time period like futuristic pirates or thing and I've been rambling, this is too good. ;-; WHY DOESN'T THIS EXIST!

All of this sounds so rad >n<

Here's another one:

Open world RPG, multiplayer.... Pokémon...
Go into the world.
Choose your path, which you can change at any time, with consequences.

Make friends. Make foes. Your choice.

Giant world, with Pokémon moving around, in packs/herds/flocks, you have to hunt rare Pokémon down. Follow tracks, rumours, set traps.

Aaahh...

All of this sounds so rad >n<

Here's another one:

Open world RPG, multiplayer.... Pokémon...

Go into the world.

Choose your path, which you can change at any time, with consequences.

Make friends. Make foes. Your choice.

Giant world, with Pokémon moving around, in packs/herds/flocks, you have to hunt rare Pokémon down. Follow tracks, rumours, set traps.

Aaahh...

Omahgahd yus! For myself I'd also want a world set like Megaman.exe where you can have your own NetNavi and you can use synchro chips and everything >.< too much amazingness. Also one where you could play as the pokemon, I'd be a slightly orange-er Raichu.