• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

GodPlzStopMe

Should i Buy Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition?

11 posts in this topic

Borderlands 2 Game of the year edition is 60% off on Steam summer sale thats  17,99€  44,99€ Saving in total 33,41€ . i never had such horrible expirience on Borderlands 2 when i was playing it on my old PS3 console whit such horrible Frame rates and graphics  it was literally unplayable for me  on PS3 and it was much harder to find groups to play whit on PS3 after awhile when i bought few months when Borderlands 2 when it  was released, this is a game that is notorious for having weapons whit such high recoil it would actually improve your aiming skills.

Do you guys recommend buying this game at its current state after improvements on patches and are the DLC's of this game any good?

If you want it, now is the best time to get it. But, that's only if you like fps games with a few rpg elements here and there.

Ps3 is different from PC you know. Framerate will be better depending on your computer specs, but the graphic is the same.

I have Borderlands 2, and I played it for 7 hours. Got bored afterwards because it's the same thing over and over again. I personally wouldn't buy this because I don't like action games where headshots has to be done 10 times to kill someone. Plus I don't like games that require too much grinding and constant weapon switching, like Diablo 3 or Darksiders 2.

But if you like these 2 games and the game style is right up your alley, then it's a good buy.

Yeah, like what Kaz said. You're going to need to do a lot of grinding and weapon switching. I do like the look of Borderlands and even though I usually don't like those types of games I really like the game. Also the DLC is fairly cheap ($5.00 for 1 DLC pack) and has a few hours of play time, so if you do like Borderlands I would highly suggest getting some.

Kaz32 likes this

If you want the game, now is the best time to get it. I personally couldn't get past the first three hours because it was poorly paced, but I have heard some good reviews for it here and there. Just don't think about the 33,41€ that you're saving, just think about the 17,99€ that you're actually spending.

i'd recommend this game for sure. unfortunately i couldn't find people playing the DLC when i last played it.... but anyways its a very fun game. I'd wait for it so be a daily deal or community pick... wait for it to hit %75 off 

Should you buy it? I did, on PS3, and not only did I enjoy it, I beat almost everything it had to offer on one character.

But why on Earth would you spend 17.99 on a game you couldn't stand in the first place?

I got 280 hours on the game, so I'd obviously recommend it, especially since you'll have all of the DLC. That matter, at least... There's also the headhunter packs, but those aren't really necessary.

Yea, you should get it if you haven't played borderlands 2 or the original borderlands. You'll defineltly have fun playing it. I know I did

I'm getting it myself while I have the chance. I also had it on the ps3 and I played through it with some pals, but I only went through ONE of the DLC things.

Could find some pals or something here at the AJSA to play it with ya, it's always more fun with friends. I LOVE co-op, so I'd jump on that ^^