• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

World Cup finals has ended. Germany Wins! Ride to Hell Retribution awaits me. :( :(

86 posts in this topic

The final World Cup match will commence in 1 more day! Who will you support? Germany or Argentina?

I support Argentina. I am confident they will win. If Germany wins, I will play Ride to Hell Retribution as my punishment. Let us wait for the inevitable outcome!

sorry, but I don't watch sports much. Heck, I only watch people play video games which video games are kinda considered a sport...but either way. Sorry, I don't watch that kinda stuff. I prefer to play than watch

England...............................................................................:(

But its ok as i aint even remotely interested in football as it sickens me that these guys get paid what they do just to kick a ball around and our armed forces are paid next to naff all in comparison.

Not to mention football is the only sport on the planet that you can watch for 90 mins and nothing happens.........BORING!!!.

Berserker likes this

The only sports I watch is ice-hockey and sometimes a bit of tennis because we have a top 10 player there. Football has never interested me. Kicking the ball around myself may be fun at times, but it's nothing to die for.

Wow. I'm surprised that not a lot of people here watch the world cup. For me Everytime world cup comes into play, my sis and I will bet on who will win the matches. The big final matches anyway. For some reason, last year she guessed all of the teams wrong. All of her team lost, except the end. Damn it! I should have bet real money on my teams.

I don't watch Football in general, but I do watch World Cup since this is pretty big and I support our team, Croatia.

Like Dyzzy said, I just hope we don't drop out soon.

I don't watch Football in general, but I do watch World Cup since this is pretty big and I support our team, Croatia.

Like Dyzzy said, I just hope we don't drop out soon.

Good luck with your team! Hopefully they will get to the quarter finals. My team lost twice already, so there's no hope for me. :(

Apex Spartan likes this

Good luck with your team! Hopefully they will get to the quarter finals. My team lost twice already, so there's no hope for me. :(

Well Croatia lost our first match vs Brazil, we won our 2nd vs Cameroon. I'm waiting to see how we will do against Mexico.^^

Kaz32 likes this

I'm mostly neutral in the matches but since I'm from germany I have a soft spot for them.

Who will win? I think Netherlands

Who would I like to win? Chile or Costa Rica. They play great!

Italy even though i'm not really watching the matches, i grew quite bored of football in the last year.

Well Croatia lost our first match vs Brazil, we won our 2nd vs Cameroon. I'm waiting to see how we will do against Mexico.^^

...... Oh boy. Mexico?

I wish for the best. Hopefully your team will score more, or get a tie.

Apex Spartan and Dyzzles like this

just look at my flag :D im Bosnian and i support Bosnia, but because i live in Germany i support Germany too. I like Kolombia too!!

England.

I'm a Wayne Rooney fan.

just look at my flag :D im Bosnian and i support Bosnia, but because i live in Germany i support Germany too. I like Kolombia too!!

Fucking Oprah in the house! "You get a like and you get a like, and you get a like! Everyone gets a like!" :D

AlShareef114 likes this

Honestly never been interested in any sport so all this coverage I see everywhere on the internet is of no interest to me lol

England.

I'm a Wayne Rooney fan.

Unfortunately England lost 2 times already. They can't enter the quarter finals unfortunately.

The only World Cup i have been watching is the one in the streets, the protests, the injustice that was created in order to held such a expensive event. :(

DemonsColt and AlShareef114 like this

The only World Cup i have been watching is the one in the streets, the protests, the injustice that was created in order to held such a expensive event. :(

WELCOME TO BRAZIL!!!!!!

SirSeaBiscuit and Kaz32 like this

USA! Today's the big day, nervous honestly lol.

Everyone is thinking USA is gonna win the game vs Portugal today, but I'm feeling en evil Ronaldo 87th minute goal. But I hope for the best of course. Epescially since it seems to be the "Tournament of the Underdogs" so far.

Kinda late here, but

ENGLAND TILL I DIE! support from a loyal Commonwealth citizen!

this worldcoup is interesting cause all former top teams played not that good until now! especially spain.

i am pretty sure this time the worldcoup will be won by an OUTSIDER noone reckoned :)