• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

World Cup finals has ended. Germany Wins! Ride to Hell Retribution awaits me. :( :(

86 posts in this topic

Well, I think we can all agree that Brazil was completely outclassed today, lol.

Kaz32 likes this

Can't believe I was a lil' bit  worried about Brazil, incredible game 

berry-break-32-12.gif?w=400&h=288

Damn.

Well, I think we can all agree that Brazil was completely outclassed today, lol.

Yep, completely butt fucked. 7-1. The worst thing is they're the host nation. That was fucking embarassing. Hahahaha! Imagine the riots this causes afterwards. They better get third place later or else all hell will break loose.

Well after that shameful display, now let's see if Argentina will avenge Brazil against Netherlands and make it even on both sides.

Yep, completely butt fucked. 7-1. The worst thing is they're the host nation. That was fucking embarassing. Hahahaha! Imagine the riots this causes afterwards. They better get third place later or else all hell will break loose.

Well after that shameful display, now let's see if Argentina will avenge Brazil against Netherlands and make it even on both sides.

What was it? 5:0 30 mins in or something? I remember checking Facebook quickly and 9gag had shared that 'just 25min and 4:0' after which I checked the FIFA site and it was already 5:0.

Like one good friend once said: "Shameful dispray!"

Kaz32, Corporate Agent and Dyzzles like this

Well my prediction was a bit off. What a game. Never ever would I've thought that Brazil would break after a 1:0.

At least the unknown drunk guy who might placed a 7:1 bet is rich now

Kaz32 and Orpo like this

The Netherlands will win the world cup. I guarantee it. Hell, if they don't, one of the AJSA members living in or visiting Germany gets a damn pizza or döner, if I ever meet them.

Well now, Argentina has avenged Brazil! Through a penalty kick.

Now is the battle for 3rd place. Who do you think will win?

If Brazil's suspended teammates that costs them that previous game is now able to play....... Well my money is on Netherlands. But for the finals, Argentina. I feel they will rise from their grave and make history again.

The Netherlands will win the world cup. I guarantee it. Hell, if they don't, one of the AJSA members living in or visiting Germany gets a damn pizza or döner, if I ever meet them.

I'll take an extra-large meat lovers with extra meat thanks :P

Kaz32 and Corporate Agent like this

I'm hoping for the Germans to take the title. I literally bursted out laughing once Germany went up 4-0.

Kaz32 likes this

I'm hoping for the Germans to take the title. I literally bursted out laughing once Germany went up 4-0.

I was laughing when I tried to talk to my friend from Brazil about the world cup, and he immediately said "do not speak of this disaster. This conversation stops here."

I feel bad for Brazil. That was really embarrassing. They better win against Netherlands or else all hell is going to break loose. Still my money is on Netherlands though.

I'll take an extra-large meat lovers with extra meat thanks :P

GODDAMNED!!! I really hope none of you visit any part in Germany near my living place soon xD.

Kaz32 likes this

GODDAMNED!!! I really hope none of you visit any part in Germany near my living place soon xD.

I stop by when I drive home the next time just for the Döner :P

Kaz32 and Corporate Agent like this

I stop by when I drive home the next time just for the Döner :P

My wallet can't take this pressure D:

But I bet Germany will win the world cup...If Germany loses......I'll buy 2 Döners or Pizzas...Or a 10€ Steam game for Twisted Chi. But I guarantee that won't happen.....IT JUST WON'T!!!

Kaz32 and Twisted Chi like this

My wallet can't take this pressure D:

But I bet Germany will win the world cup...If Germany loses......I'll buy 2 Döners or Pizzas...Or a 10€ Steam game for Twisted Chi. But I guarantee that won't happen.....IT JUST WON'T!!!

I'll be the witness to this moment. If Germany loses, you shall buy either 2 Doners, Pizzas, or a 10€ Steam game for Twisted Chi. Let us wait for the outcome!

:D alright. Guess I've to go the other way. If Germany wins just to make it fair (even when I'm for Germany  :P ) I'll buy Draguno a 10€ game of his choice

I'll be the witness to this moment. If Germany loses, you shall buy either 2 Doners, Pizzas, or a 10€ Steam game for Twisted Chi. Let us wait for the outcome!

You shall not witness the raping of my wallet. Germany won't lose!!! IT JUST CAN'T LOSE!!!

You shall not witness the raping of my wallet. Germany won't lose!!! IT JUST CAN'T LOSE!!!

Muahahaha, we'll see. Still a few days before the match.

Tell you what. Since I proposed the idea, I'll join the fun. If Germany wins, I will play Ride to Hell Retribution as my defeat.

Corporate Agent likes this

Tell you what. Since I proposed the idea, I'll join the fun. If Germany wins, I will play Ride to Hell Retribution as my defeat.

You're a mad man

Kaz32 likes this

You're a mad man

Huahahaha! I'm confident Argentina will win.

Besides, it is a fair trade if his wallet is on the line.

You're a monster Kaz!!! A MONSTER!!!

Kaz32 likes this

You're a monster Kaz!!! A MONSTER!!!

Huahahaha! it's a high stakes game man, so an equally high risk must also be presented. It's your wallet vs my pain and suffering for playing this abomination. Let's see who will win!