• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

turbosnipe

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare!!!

16 posts in this topic

Well COD ghosts had its ups and downs... so whats Activisions New idea???? Make a futuristic FPS and a graphics jump in games with the teasers....even though they always do that   :mellow: .......anyways will this COD be the best?? or Worst?? 

It will likely be more of the same, I gave up on Call of Duty after Modern Warfare 2. And Battlefield 3 was my last experience with that series. Shooters are losing their interesting things at least in my opinion.

I honestly have no interest in COD or Battlefield anymore. They have just become the same old garbage every year and this one will probably be the same as any other one. When I saw the BF hardline demo at E3 I had to question for a second whether it was a full game or DLC, I should NEVER have to do that. I'm just going to buy Destiny as it looks WAY better.

turbosnipe likes this

Eh, more of the same. Nothing special.

They're going to run out of ideas eventually, same with Battlefield.

I was actually interested in this when I saw the trailer, but after seeing Joe's interview I'm guessing the single player will be weak.

There is absolutely nothing new in the COD franchise. Twitch shooters are completely outplayed and overrated and receive more money than they're worth.

Games like battlefield, on the other hand, offer realistic gameplay where you have to use real tactics and where you can effectively coordinate with aircraft, armor, and different vehicles. Shooters like this need to be the norm and are WAY more entertaining than running to the exact same places every game. Hardline looks like it'll be garbage but if Battlefield can maintain their use of vehicles and dynamic, team based gameplay, its going to have my support for awhile to come.

It looks interesting, but as of now, I'm putting my money on Destiny.

I honestly have no interest in COD or Battlefield anymore. They have just become the same old garbage every year and this one will probably be the same as any other one. When I saw the BF hardline demo at E3 I had to question for a second whether it was a full game or DLC, I should NEVER have to do that. I'm just going to buy Destiny as it looks WAY better.

u make a very good point there I really liked how u thought about the idea if BF hardline was a dlc or full game....but yea definately destiny should knock those games out

COD is not bad for what it does: being a twitch shooter thats easy to pick up and play. I don't hate it I've just outgrown it I guess, game plays and looks the same to me since COD4:MW (best in the series IMO). As for COD:AW i will not be picking it up.

So basically, there won't be an Angry Army clan in AW. Damn

COD is not bad for what it does: being a twitch shooter thats easy to pick up and play. I don't hate it I've just outgrown it I guess, game plays and looks the same to me since COD4:MW (best in the series IMO). As for COD:AW i will not be picking it up.

As someone who picked up AW as my first CoD since 4... yeah, this is pretty much correct. But now it's CoD4 gameplay with double jumps and air dashes. So far, I'm loving it.

Little disappointed that match sizes are so small and short though.

I'll buy this if I find out it lets you play on private/dedicated servers with just your friends. I have quite a few friends that like these kinds of games but don't play very often and feel really out of place in public games.

This Cod is pretty great its very fun the muti is very fun well for me.

f60f968070f21ba3f1b42d856e26a10f921fda19

Just kidding.
It's interesting to read how these predictions compare to the actual game.

Game came out broken, but somewhat entertaining. Not worth $60, but I'm ok with the $40 I spent on it.

Just wish they optimized a little more for PC. For some reason my Radeon HD 7870 has a painful time trying to hold a stable 60 FPS in a game where it really does need it.

So this game has been out for awhile and I still haven't bought it because as I've said before, I only intend to if they add dedicated servers, and they said they would, but as far as I can tell, they still haven't.. any news on that?