• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

icebolt2012

What Gods are you Best/Worst with.

16 posts in this topic

For me Best would be Xbal, Hades, Herc. Worst. Guan Yu, Yimr, and Kali. In fairness I haven't played most of the gods still but to this point this is what I've got. 

For Me My Best is Defintly Magic Damage Hades :D

My worst is probably anyone other then magic damage hades :P

I tend to stick to glass cannon ranged mage characters like Ra or mainly, Anubis.  I also choose Ao Kuang if I have no choice.

I noticed that I really don't do well with any of the melee characters... especially assassin melee characters.

Well the god that I am best with is without a doubt Loki with him I usually get around 20 kills and 5 deaths but I am hopelessly bad with Au Kuang

I surprisingly due well with ranged characters such as Au Kuang, Cupid, Zeus. Those are my main 3 I have been trying. I want to learn how to play Nu Wa but I really have to re-learn the game due to I only played during beta months ago. 

I'm used to guardians so i play a lot of Hades. I like Guan Yu and Odin also, but i cannot hit one ult with Ao Kuang(It's embarrassing). 

My best is no doubt my gal Aphrodite, or because of her awesome skin Afro-Dite. But the one I suck at the most has to be Arachne.

For my best I've been able to do stupid good with Nemesis consistently, my stats are still broken as hell with her even well after her 5-6 in a row nerfs. Worst I'd have to say is Ra, just cant seem to win games with him and my stats are typically very mediocre with him.

My best are Mercury, Neith, Sobek and Fenrir but only early-mid game for Fenrir.

i seemed to be best with mages and assassins my favs being nemesis, ao kuang, and isis. now i havent played much of the guardian and warrior gods so idk if good or bad with any of the them

my worst has to be ra no matter how many times i try to play him i always get wreaked (i mainly play arena so that may play a part in it)  

i enjoy hunters and mages... guardians are mixed bag.  i pug quite a bit, so while i may initiate, my team may not still be there ready to back up that fight (and, to be honest, smite is the first game i've actually taken to tanking in, so i'm not the greatest at it.)  warriors and assassins are what i'm worst with.  

At first I loved using Ymir and Guan Yu, I got really good matches in with them on both arena and conquest but at the moment He Bo beats all. He just has everything that caters to my play style and I love using him. As far as gods I don't like using goes, Cupid and Neith are up there. I just really don't like using them and Neith might be OP, but I just really hate playing her haha. 

So far I've only been able to do whichever gods were free to use and Bastet has been my go to girl. I'm looking forward to using AMC and Artemis. Artemis cause I live her style and AMC because I want the Cthulhu skin!!!

My best would be ao kuang, Geb, Chaac, and Thanatos. My worst would be Ymir, i cant play him to save my life.

Mine would be Nemisis, Vulcan and Ullr.  I seem to do better with the "hard" Gods and awful as the "easy" gods......lol

I always play rogue/assassin type characters, I just started out but I have been kicking ass with Fenris and Loki, both assassins.