• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow Paladin

All AJSA members, please start liking posts!

16 posts in this topic

This isn't as much of a suggestion as it is a call to arms, or, likes in reality.

I notice that even the most popular pages have 1-2 likes, if any. This is not a good thing. Everyone here at AJSA should take the time to like a post if they are in agreeence with it, especially when it comes to posts about suggestions.

This will help strengthen the community. While it might be the slightest of things, it still helps distinct certain posters and specific posts out from others.

So, if you agree with me, please do leave a like and some feedback.

, Faravahar1200, Hedrikz and 5 others like this

Liking posts do seem to become less and less popular, but I think It's a neat feature to have. So yeah sure, like some more posts people.

Gomly has the highest amount of likes for a member second only to Joe himself with over 1200 likes. Maybe people can try to break the record, and make more likable posts. Hell, If someone manages to crack Gomlys record, I'll buy you a game on Steam.

Glad to have your support Berserker!

Another benefit to liking posts more is that it can connect you to people who liked the same posts as you. In fact, if you hover over that persons name, it pulls up their profile info in a mini window.

Furthermore, It's also just nice knowing that important posts are getting recognition they deserve. 

Berserker likes this

This isn't as much of a suggestion as it is a call to arms, or, likes in reality.

I notice that even the most popular pages have 1-2 likes, if any. This is not a good thing. Everyone here at AJSA should take the time to like a post if they are in agreeence with it, especially when it comes to posts about suggestions.

This will help strengthen the community. While it might be the slightest of things, it still helps distinct certain posters and specific posts out from others.

So, if you agree with me, please do leave a like and some feedback.

I'm not sure where you picked this up, maybe you just want more likes, to your newly created topic's? Either way, obviously its being used all the time! especially by everyone in the High command if deemed worthy, so much I can assure you...

What all the randoms do, totally up to them. Point is relax, its totally up to each individual if he or she wants to like topic/posts or not.  

If everyone just started to give out likes for nothing, without thinking twice about why, then we'll soon see a liking system that nobody cares about.. Do not encourage people to like something they do not like please. I'll rather have 10 proper likes, then 2000 useless once

i found i have no issue whatsoever with people

likes are very cummulative in here, you dont get 100 likes in 3 days thats impossible even for game officers

Perhaps it was just my individual experience. I checked on multiple pages featuring suggestions and most only had one or two likes, despite there being dozens of replies and more than 30 some views. This gave off the impression to me that people simply didn't like the idea, but then, I noticed it as a pattern on a lot of other posts.

Good idea, but maybe it's because of the quota that people don't like too much stuff. I regularly like people's new contents, but the darn quota prevents me to like more. Darn quota!

Btw where is Gomly? Did he get a warning at one point and decided to leave this forum for good?

Good idea, but maybe it's because of the quota that people don't like too much stuff. I regularly like people's new contents, but the darn quota prevents me to like more. Darn quota!

The quota prevents abuse.

Btw where is Gomly? Did he get a warning at one point and decided to leave this forum for good?

He was warned at one point, but that wasn't why he left. As far as I know, he just decided to move on.

The quota prevents abuse.

He was warned at one point, but that wasn't why he left. As far as I know, he just decided to move on.

It'll be nice if the quota is raised from 5 per day to 10 per day. A lot of nice threads and replies are made but unfortunately I can't like them all in a day.

I think he's afraid of getting another warning. He possibly have that 2 months duration warning where if he screws up one more time, he'll get banned. He's a fun guy, but he can sometimes get out of hand and rude. I can't fault him though, that's probably British sarcasm some people don't get.

Gomly left quite a while ago, and he was still posting before he left. It was spontaneous and unexpected and the 1 warning he received was a minor one.

Gomly left quite a while ago, and he was still posting before he left. It was spontaneous and unexpected and the 1 warning he received was a minor one.

He'll be back. Or if not then there has to be something really serious happening to the guy.

I wonder what happens to the other members from the old forum. Cmg and Galvatron comes once in a while, but I don't know about Platina, whitewolf and ms Scout. We used to hang out every week and post stuff. Do you know where they are?

He'll be back. Or if not then there has to be something really serious happening to the guy.

I wonder what happens to the other members from the old forum. Cmg and Galvatron comes once in a while, but I don't know about Platina, whitewolf and ms Scout. We used to hang out every week and post stuff. Do you know where they are?

Scout is busy with work as far as I know.

As for likes, knock yourselves out :3

Kaz32 likes this

Scout is busy with work as far as I know.

As for likes, knock yourselves out :3

As you wish Ayumu-san! ^_^

I see what you're saying but understand this: A like does not equal agreement for everyone. 

There was a thread here a while back titled "what does a like mean to you" or something like that. The point is, different people see different values in a "like", some do it for agreement, some because they read something funny or interesting, etc. it's not inherently valued as agreement. 

Also, these forums are not like, say, reddit, where the karma/point system is designed around it, which is a good thing IMO, because that brings a lot of other problems(which I will not discuss here since that's not the point).

But at the end of the day, liking posts or not is up to you.

' likes this

Give me a dislike button and you've got a deal.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0