• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

PS Plus Free Game Lineup July 2014

PS+ July 2014 Lineup?   18 members have voted

1. 1. PS+ July 2014 Lineup, Yay or Nay?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Maybe?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

AJSABannerPSJuly2014Banner_zps2dc97601.p

Playstation 4

• TowerFall Ascension - Inspired by classics from the golden age of couch-op, it's a local party game centering around hilarious, intense versus matches. The core mechanics are simple, hard to master, and combat is fierce, Loot treasure chest for game-changing power-ups, master the arts of catching arrows out of the air, or descend on your foes. TowerFall is best played couch-op, next to a buddy in punching distances.

• Strider - A brand new adventure, complete with incredible side-scrolling action, and lightning fast combat all in a massive interconnected world. Download, played and experience the original assassin.

Playstation 3

• Dead Space 3 - Isaac Clarke a man who has seen some s***. Teams up with merciless soldier John Carver, who also has seen some s***. Together journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph Outbreak. Our heroes crash on a frozen planet of Tau Volantis. Isaac and John now must survive the harsh world they have landed on, and uncover the secret to all of the s*** they've seen.

• Vessel - Built on an optimized liquid simulation featuring flowing water, scalding lava, and steam, reactant chemicals, glowing goo, and the mysterious 'protoplasm', and more. Each liquid as unique as the next liquid, even liquid-er than liquid.

Playstation Vita

• Muramasa Rebirth - From master video game developer Vanillaware comes an action RPG that blends the vibrant and beautiful world of Japanese mythology and high flying, fast-paced action! A world where demon, samurai and other deadly enemies seek to destroy you as you search for the fabled Demon Blades. Become the possessed princess Momohime, which travel west, or the fugitive ninja Kisuke, which travels East, through mythical Japan battling all in the way.

• Doki-Doki Universe - Embark on a journey with QT3 to discover humanity and engage with bizarre characters to learn more about them, and hopefully, learn more about yourself along the way. The full game includes; 18 Story Planets, 15 Additional Personality Quizzes, and Doki-Doki Universe Starter Pack.

What you think of this July PS+ Lineup? Playstation Blog PS+ July 2014: Click Here

Dead Space 3 is pretty fresh. Check it out!

I am very annoyed that I don't have a ps3. PS3 is getting all of the games I wanted to play but didn't have the money to purchase. Haha.

A fairly nice lineup and I'm still getting used to free games every month since I had to put up with the zero extra service from xbox live for so long. 

Looks like I'm going to need to find someone to play Dead Space 3 with.

A fairly nice lineup and I'm still getting used to free games every month since I had to put up with the zero extra service from xbox live for so long. 

A pro tip, unless it's a game you have no interest in, always download the free games. That way they save in your library and stay free as long as you have PS+.

Verethragna likes this

Hate so much how I just bought Strider. Also, I don't really like the game.

Another crappy lineup for ps4.  Looks like i will let my ps+ run out considering i only play warframe and warthunder.

Another crappy lineup for ps4.  Looks like i will let my ps+ run out considering i only play warframe and warthunder.

I will agree that June's and July's line up doesn't get me excited. Sure I will download TowerFall, but I am not gonna play by myself. Its a couch-op game which to be fair we needed more of those.

I played the demo for Strider and enjoyed it.  So getting to play the full game for free is a win win.  Maybe its because I am old enough to have played the game strider is based off of.

Cool bonus if anyone hasn't figured this out yet, PS4 owners actually get three free games.  Towerfall Accession, Strider, and Doki Doki Universe.  The reason we get Doki Doki is because it is a cross buy game and the free game for the Vita.  So its available to download for free on PS4.

Crazycrab likes this

Cool bonus if anyone hasn't figured this out yet, PS4 owners actually get three free games.  Towerfall Accession, Strider, and Doki Doki Universe.  The reason we get Doki Doki is because it is a cross buy game and the free game for the Vita.  So its available to download for free on PS4.

I was just about to mention that, have you been reading my mind?  ADMIT IT!!!!

Yes and now I need a shower, stop having such a dirty sick mind... :o

Yes and now I need a shower, stop having such a dirty sick mind... :o

So your aware of my eight breasted city sized lobster fetish.......  I won't allow you to get away with this!  You were a fool for exposing yourself! 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wasn't talking about the multi breasted lobsters, I am talking about the cheddar broccoli fetish you have, that is just gross....

The only PS Vita title showing in the instant game collection is Doki Doki. Lego Batman was there but for £19.99 now that's gone but no Murumasa Rebirth :(

EDIT: Lego Batman 2 is showing Free of charge now :)

Weak AF again.

Why can't we get Dead Space 3 on PS3 and PS4? It's not a disc so why not exactly?

Its not a disc, this is correct.  However if it was as simple as to just play any old PS3 downloadable game on the PS4 then we would instantly have access to a very large and impressive library of games.  This however is not reality.  The PS3 and PS4 run on two completely different systems.  So some games that were on the PS3 are being remastered for the PS4 but it takes a team of programmers and artists to get it done, and its not as simple as flipping a switch.

Super happy they put up Strider. I have been wanting to play it now I get for free. WOOOO