• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

XLoad3d

=AJSA= CS:GO Team Cut

20 posts in this topic

*UPDATE: 1st match results are in! we won 4-16 on de_overpass (wtf overpass?!)

yZgiICo.jpg

Our next match will be on July 8th 

*update: unsportsmanlike conduct and player performance so bad they might of thew the match an immediate CUT of all players in in effect. The team manager was a huge douche and I personally banned him from the AJSA myself.

This is the first tournament for the cs:go division!

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ajsacounterstrike

Good luck man! Do your best. Remember: jump often and shoot them heads.

Good luck to those participating! Bring us honor.

Like Homer said, "If you lose, you're out of the family".

Kidding, kidding.

We all know that you put that last part in for diplomatic reasons. You will be banned from the community if you lose.

*WARNING* THIS IS A DISCLAIMER FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND INTERNET SARCASM. THIS COMMENT IS ONLY A JOKE. 

IrishRogue likes this

Best of luck!!

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

You guys need to play in ESEA if you actually want to do league play, the competition in CEVO is quite poor and it doesn't even have 1/20th of the active players that ESEA does. Congrats on winning your first match but if you want to play competitive Counter-Strike seriously with relevant players and much more skill opponents you need to play elsewhere.

Even if you guys happened to win CEVO open I wouldn't consider it much of an accomplishment with the crowd you're playing against. Not to mention there is really no money to be made and advancing beyond open in CEVO is pointless, it's really an irrelevant league now and you should actually invest your time where it will matter and has a future.

XLoad3d likes this

Congrats on winning your first match.

This was all you needed to say even if you obviously didn't mean it. No need to shit on their achievement then give them a quick pat on the back in the middle if it just because you don't think what they did was competitive/pro/hardcore enough.

Guys, good job! Good luck in your next round!

Crazycrab and Doshka17 like this

Congratulations guys!

You guys need to play in ESEA if you actually want to do league play, the competition in CEVO is quite poor and it doesn't even have 1/20th of the active players that ESEA does. Congrats on winning your first match but if you want to play competitive Counter-Strike seriously with relevant players and much more skill opponents you need to play elsewhere.

Even if you guys happened to win CEVO open I wouldn't consider it much of an accomplishment with the crowd you're playing against. Not to mention there is really no money to be made and advancing beyond open in CEVO is pointless, it's really an irrelevant league now and you should actually invest your time where it will matter and has a future.

DC85, come on get a grip man!

Good luck !

You guys need to play in ESEA. 

We do have plans for ESEA. I can't give a definite answer if we're gonna be in Season 17 though.

Nya` likes this

This was all you needed to say even if you obviously didn't mean it. No need to shit on their achievement then give them a quick pat on the back in the middle if it just because you don't think what they did was competitive/pro/hardcore enough.

DC85, come on get a grip man!

I've been in the competitive Counter-Strike community for 12 years, have played 17 seasons of league play and I'm currently retired. I'm just saying what anyone else would say in or near my position. Everything I said is the truth, CEVO is not a good league anymore, the competition is not good there anymore, the money is not good there anymore, everyone of relevance and talent has moved on to ESEA.

That's just what it is, I'm not insulting them or their win, I congratulated them but it's a bittersweet victory when you account for the above. The people in ESEA are going to be much better at the game in general, it's going to be harder to win matches there thus a more real accomplishment per win. No offense but you guys seem to be quite sensitive for being involved in the Counter-Strike community, you need thick skin to survive there.

Compared to the usual behavior and discussions in the CS community, I am being an angel right now, just thought you should know.

We do have plans for ESEA. I can't give a definite answer if we're gonna be in Season 17 though.

Good luck whenever you guys decide to make the transition.