• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuck!

Website Badge Poll!

Badge Poll   21 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be Badges to earn on AJSA website for extra fun?

• Let's do this then!
    • Wtf are badges again?
    • Hell Naw
    • Nope.avi
    • Sure, I'm liking the idea, But I'm unsure of it at the same time.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Greetings Peeps! I think there should be awards or badges added to this website, or like achievements yah know?

for example.

The Loyalist - Log in or just get on the website once for each day for one week to acquire this badge

The Out Goer - Attended your first Calender Event

Average Report Card - Have a 5 positive rating on your account

The Patriot - Log in or just get on the website once a day for 15 days

True man - Became a member for the first time

The Known Solider - 50 profile views

Deputy Joe - Report five legit rule breaker's with proof

The Rising Unit - Have 100 profile views

Legendary - Have 500 profile views

The Forumator - Made 10 Topics on any forum

Past Post - Make 50 posts on any forum topic

These are some examples of my great future plan I wish to see, This can help get the community active and make people recongized more, because it's a little fun activity to do so that people have something else to do besides do forum stuff!

Please vote, thanks!

Shoot me a PM (Not Literally) for any questions or concerns or hate mail.

LATES!

MARVOL and Noble like this

I do have to say this is somewhat a good idea. Might cause spamming with the achievements you listed, yet I feel this could be nice since it is a gaming community after all.

Sure an emblem like system would be nice,but these ones you listed are far too easy to obtain,if joe were to do this,we would need a far more complicated system,something like GS has

Yeah, I think these would be good, might need some developing first. Such as topics needing a certain amount of posts on them before netting you an achievement, say:

• The Loyalist - Log in at least once every day for 2 weeks
  • The Patriot - Log in at least once every day for a month.
  • Newcomer - 10 page views
  • Regular - 50 page views
  • The Known Soldier - 250 page views
  • The Rising Unit - 750 page views
  • Legendary - 2000 page views
  • Contributor - Create 10 topics with at least 5 posts on each of them
  • Forumator - Create 25 topics with at least 5 posts on each of them
  • Forumator II - Create 50 topics with at least 5 posts on each of them
  • Forumator III - Create 100 topics with at least 5 posts on each of them
  • TOPIC WITH THE BADASS SEAL OF APPROVAL - Create a topic, which gets 150 posts
  • Lottery-Larry - Attend 1 raffle
  • This time's going to be mine! - Attend 5 raffles
  • High hopes - Attend 25 raffles.

^ how about those? I can surely make up some more. I really like the idea, shows who are active and who are not.

Fuck! likes this

Well iRocket, can we atleast use my Badge names. There kinda more cooler sounding...?

:lol:

Sure, I'm not that good at creating names, so why the hell not? Angry Army should only accept the badass names only! I can edit them to my suggestions.

:P

Also, this should probably be taken to the suggestion page of this forums, if you do, feel free to copy & paste my list, just remember to give me credit ;)

Sure thing!

:rolleyes:

I like the idea. One site that you can earn or buy (through points gotten for community contributions) is the sites boardgamegeek (and rpg and video game geek)

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/Legolas_Katarn

All the microbadges I have can be seen by scrolling down a little. Some can be from participating in an event or a contest, going to something, contributing things to the community, making posts and thread, writing reviews, etc. Then that site just has a lot of other ones you can spend points on you get from helping the site.

something like GS has

Had

Fuck! likes this

Awesome plan, would boost community spirit. Gamers love achievements and it makes them feel more attached to their profile and community.

Thanks for the support SoloFlame!