• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

What is the worst line you have ever heard from a movie/game/tv show?

46 posts in this topic

I just remembered a line from a movie. It was so terrible that It makes me groan in disgust. Have you ever heard a line from something that is so terrible you became angry at it?

Here's the line, from the movie Diana. A doctor in the movie said this.

"When you do a surgery, you don't perform the operation. The operation performs you."

Urgh. I feel like punching the guy who wrote that piece of shit line.

Then here's another very infamous line from Highlander 2.

"YES, Yes I remember. The beginning. 500 years ago, on the planet Zeist"

I never thought that a sentence like that can rape the entire lore of Highlander so badly in 1 second.

Winnum and DemonsColt like this

This entire movie.

And most stuff in this game. I actually got to play this on a PS3 last friday. My head hurts.

Hard to top those two.

Man I love those 2. It's so bad but it's said in the most ridiculous delivery possible that it becomes hilllarious.

Can't really name one. Too many to remember. Usually has to do something with over-affectionate love expressions or the sort. All that cheese just makes me cringe every time I hear any of it. And also singing is fucking annoying (unless it's a musical).

Can't really name one. Too many to remember. Usually has to do something with over-affectionate love expressions or the sort. All that cheese just makes me cringe every time I hear any of it.

I don't like sand.

Winnum likes this

Resident Evil 1:

"Hope this not Chris's Blood!"

"You were almost a Jill Sandwich!"

The Tekken Anime Movie

"Are you mad because your father threw you off that cliff?" No. Shit.

Fast and Furious 5

"Gimme my damn Veggies"

Devil May Cry

Pretty much every single piece of dialogue but-

Devil May Cry 2 -  "You want to bea  king? Here's your crown! *Shoots the guy in the face* "

Devil May Cry 1 - "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIGHT!!"

Devil May Cray 3 - "This party's gettin' Crazeh!"

Metal Gear Solid

"It's all made from currently existing technology." No fucking shit. What else is it supposed to be made from Imagination Tech?

Also just one thing about the Metal Gear Games they have the loudest guns. I don't mean when they are being fired- I mean just when people are holding them or moving them they never stop clacking- that shit sounds broken.

All of Metroid Other M. 

"baby baby baby baby baby baby, ignore suit powers, obey men, baby baby baby baby baby Oh big strong man save me!"

Kaz32 likes this

For every bad line Hollywood has tossed out over the past decade, The Room has 10:

IrishRogue likes this

Not so much the worst but god damn if it didnt stick with me so much it destroyed my freewill and became half my IGN for a hundred+ games

Kaz32 likes this

Not so much the worst but god damn if it didnt stick with me so much it destroyed my freewill and became half my IGN for a hundred+ games

This ^

Frozen_arow and Kaz32 like this

"We finish each others"

"sandwiches" 

WTF IS THAT!!!!

Basically the entire movie, but this one quote/song/thing is so bad it's good.

Basically the entire movie, but this one quote/song/thing is so bad it's good.

lol i loved that sausage song way back when, still tickles me.

I do wonder if you could get a vegan or vegetatarian to listen to the ful 10 hours to eat some sausages (without going insain)

The one the comes to mind is a line from The Last Airbender movie. Whilst the whole movie is simply horrendous the part where Aang, or should I say "Ung", says he fled the air temple and a position of great destiny and great responsibility because he wanted a family. The words of a twelve year old monk. Even by Shamalan's already low standards that was completely stupid.

This ^

Nicholas Cage is the best, especially from this movie. Just look at his eye popping ridiculous face!

But you have to do it! You have to, or I will fire you, you understand??

Here's his other gems from the movie.

IS this turning into a Nic Cage thread? OK.

Purely coincidental my man. He does have bad lines, but he said them in the dumbest way possible that it becomes awesome.

Alright, back to shittyness. Here's something from Kazaam. The entire rap section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVB1xkuaysk

Get set for my ten a tec tec (???)

In your coffee I'm a dream (wtf???)

Let's Green Egg and Ham it????? What the fuck does these mean???

Then there's this line later.

"Djin only exists in fairy tales, and I don't believe in fairy tales."

Look in the mirror dumbass.

In all honesty though, I know you will be shocked with this, I actually like this movie. I first watched this in Malaysia 14 years ago and I don't know who Shaq is. This movie was available in a channel and I saw it. I thought it was an enjoyable film. The special effects are cool, the story's pretty interesting, Shaq acts like an emotionless awkward genie which is funny to look at, and the last part where he does kung fun to the bad guys is cool, especially when he slam dunks the Mario lookalike.

These aren't actually that bad. Comedic yes.

Anyways here's a classic.

Ahahahaha i never watched that scene in english, freaking hilarious, in italian he says "I'm God's ninja" :P

A scene from the weridest movie I have ever seen:

And Peter Weller talking about the movie:

Wow, that's a rare anime overuse profanity that sounds dumb as hell. Good voice acting though.

For those interested to know what anime this line is from, it's

Cyber City Oedo 808.