• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

(AJSA)JD

I just hate PC Gamer's and the Master Race.

166 posts in this topic

video explain's it all fokes 

Watching now, but I just wanted to implore my fellow members to please not turn this into another PC Vs. Console debate. We have plenty of those, and don't really need another.

I want to believe we can all be mature enough to have an open discussions about issues like this, so I'm asking you all, as one member of this Community, to not go batshit crazy over something like this.

Orpo, DemonsColt, ' and 2 others like this

Watching now, but I just wanted to implore my fellow members to please not turn this into another PC Vs. Console debate. We have plenty of those, and don't really need another.

I want to believe we can all be mature enough to have an open discussions about issues like this, so I'm asking you all, as one member of this Community, to not go batshit crazy over something like this.

Could not have put it better myself :P

GenesisKiller96 and Berserker like this

You are missing out on a gigantic library of games, about 15 to 20 times larger than all of the console libraries combined.

I want to believe we can all be mature enough to have an open discussions about issues like this

And I want a Ferrari - but what i'm going to get.....

You are missing out on a gigantic library of games, about 15 to 20 times larger than all of the console libraries combined.

Yes but a big chunk of those games include titles like Goat Simulator.

I don't know what to say.

The issue I guess is in

1. The developers who are lazy

2. Publishers who are VERY GREEDY BURN THEM ALL

3. MS and Sony who are greedy. Nintendo too.

4. Console gamers who think they have the best platform. Very debatable. Except that Xbone and PS4 differences are currently very minimal.

5. PC gamers who don't respect other gamers.

6. Gamers who listen to PCGamer or other review sites and pay full price for a game even when it's not what was advertised.

7. Mobile gamers. Because mobile gaming (mobile f2p and very casual mechanics) is now bleeding into consoles and PC.

8. General human corruption.

And I want a Ferrari - but what i'm going to get.....

Eh, just buy a FIAT. It's basically the same.

Yes but a big chunk of those games include titles like Goat Simulator.

Are you suggesting that Goat Simulator isn't the best game of all time? I mean It's right up there with Train Simulator 2014, and Big Rigs Racing.

Are you suggesting that Goat Simulator isn't the best game of all time? I mean It's right up there with Train Simulator 2014, and Big Rigs Racing.

Ride to hell: Retribution.

Ride to hell: Retribution.

Game of the year.

Being a dick about the whole pc gaming masterrace is not nice. 

But pc's are objectively better. 

Glaice, Gone too, smuniz83 and 2 others like this

Being a dick about the whole pc gaming masterrace is not nice. 

But pc's are objectively better. 

PCs can objectively be better, but It's not a given that they just are better.

smuniz83 likes this

Watching this YouTube video on Chrome sent my CPU to 100%.

So I went and played on my console while I waited for my computer finally shut off and reboot.

And while I wish I was simply trolling back, I'm sadly not.

A PC will always have the potential to be better than any console in terms of technical power. However console also has it's own unique benefits that a PC does not. Both have their respective strengths and weakness. In the end, it is a tool that allows you to play something you love. To play something with your friends, family, AJSA etc. 

Watching this YouTube video on Chrome sent my CPU to 100%.

So I went and played on my console while I waited for my computer finally shut off and reboot.

And while I wish I was simply trolling back, I'm sadly not.

Ummm brah do you even power button? Also update java and flash.

The whole 'PC vs Console' debate is feeble matter. Who the hell cares what you play on. I don't.

Seriously if you feel you are truly above someone because you own a PC and they own a console, then you are a child.

Ummm brah do you even power button? Also update java and flash.

Yes, that's typically how one turns these newfangled devices off.

My Java and Flash are updated. Whatever the problem is, it's with Chrome.

Considering how Google has run YouTube into the ground, I don't think it's unfeasible that they'd do the same with their browser.

Back on topic though, and keeping in mind that I really don't care what anyone games on, has anyone ever noticed that it's always the vocal minority of this so-called "PC Master Race" that feels the need to jam it down the throats of anyone who will listen?

Seriously, what do videos like this accomplish? Who are they catering to, aside from stroking their own e-peens to the gleeful ululation of others who already agree?

They're not convincing non-PC gamers to their side. I personally don't see videos like this and suddenly want to scrap my consoles for a PC. I deal with enough assholes in multiplayer as is, and PC seems to have even more of those than console. Why would I want to be associated with these people? Seriously.

In society, it's always the weak who talk about how great they are and put others down to make themselves feel strong. The strong need say nothing, for their strength stands on it's own.

And just to be certain no one flies of the handle at my saying any of this, I repeated what I said at the start: I'm only speaking of the VOCAL MINORITY.

Gamers are gamers, I do not care what platform they are on. I have my preference of platform and hey have theirs, but we all game and that is all there is to it.

Dyzzles and Verethragna like this

It's sad that some people derive a sense of self-worth based on what kind of gaming machine they use. And as someone who had both a PC and consoles I can say that I don't give a fuck which option is "objectively better." Some games I like better on PC, some I like better on consoles, end of story.

No one will ever have time to play them all just like a person will not have the time to play all the console games so total library count is irrelevant. But if it were then a person could just get  PC and consoles, problem solved.

I started watching the vid, and already hated it.

Than he started on his list, and I started laughing. Awesome troll

all right, i have come to settle this. i have played many games through my life, most fun some not, from pixels moving up and down the screen (the original pong) to very pretty games (War Thunder) but the objective has always been to entertain people and to have fun! i have an original Atari 2600, a Sega Genesis, a Nintendo GameCube, an Xbox 360, a PSP, a DS, 4 gameboys advanced two SP, and a very nice gaming PC. i have 107 games on steam, 28,745 gamerscore, and 37 games on Xbox 360, 25 for the GameCube, and a bunch for the others on my shelf. 

Before i built my PC i would get irritated a little when people said "oh this game on PC is by far superior  to the console versions" (TB everyday) but i could could understand it did look better it did run smoother, so i could understand it and forgive them. but when console users are told you are just a casual by just the fact that you are not playing at 60 and on ultra. still to this day makes me upset at the sheer level of oh my thing is more shiny so yours is obviously crap and not worth the time of day. 

for an example War Thunder, i play on max and it stays at 60 for the most part. and that a beautiful way to play. but it shouldn't be the only way to play. i see PS4 players get dumped on all the time by PC players. because they have * next to there name, and to them means that they are a worse player and will be an easy kill, yes some are easy kills but not all some are pretty good id wager. well those are my thoughts back to the games :)

all right, i have come to settle this. i have played many games through my life, most fun some not, from pixels moving up and down the screen (the original pong) to very pretty games (War Thunder) but the objective has always been to entertain people and to have fun! i have an original Atari 2600, a Sega Genesis, a Nintendo GameCube, an Xbox 360, a PSP, a DS, 4 gameboys advanced two SP, and a very nice gaming PC. i have 107 games on steam, 28,745 gamerscore, and 37 games on Xbox 360, 25 for the GameCube, and a bunch for the others on my shelf. 

Before i built my PC i would get irritated a little when people said "oh this game on PC is by far superior  to the console versions" (TB everyday) but i could could understand it did look better it did run smoother, so i could understand it and forgive them. but when console users are told you are just a casual by just the fact that you are not playing at 60 and on ultra. still to this day makes me upset at the sheer level of oh my thing is more shiny so yours is obviously crap and not worth the time of day. 

for an example War Thunder, i play on max and it stays at 60 for the most part. and that a beautiful way to play. but it shouldn't be the only way to play. i see PS4 players get dumped on all the time by PC players. because they have * next to there name, and to them means that they are a worse player and will be an easy kill, yes some are easy kills but not all some are pretty good id wager. well those are my thoughts back to the games :)

PC elitists and any other elitists in gaming are just fan boys and fan boys are mostly kids. Do not pay attention to them. Playing on better hardware with better graphics and performance doesn't make you a better gamer. Saddest part is I saw some grown up and older than 20 and even 25 people on Facebook who say PC master race bla bla, honestly, those people are just stupid. 

In my opinion, if I had to separate GAMERS which I don't do, but if I had to separate them by skill, the players who play on shitty PCs using old mouses and keyboards are usually the best kind of gamers. Not only do they play really good, but they don't really care about having "master PCs" or anything. They enjoy their games and want to be the best in them. I watched a few documentaries on pro gamers and most of them that I saw, played on  - average PCs, using the most basic mouses and keyboards. Most players who say they play good or call themselves REAL GAMERS because they have superior PCs and equipment are just tricking themselves and are being silly. Someone who plays on a 10 year old PC using the most simple equipment can take down a "PC fancy kid" with a fancy build any day. 

Part of me wants to watch the video to see how bad it is, another part of me wants to just abandon thread.

Based on the title of your thread alone, I'm just going to say two things.

1. I don't give a shit what you play video games on. Why should you?

2. The whole "PC Master Race" thing? It's a joke. Literally a joke. Almost everybody who does the whole "PC Master Race" thing is joking. In truth, most PC gamers don't care what you play on. And the ones that do are dickheads, and should be ignored.

Part of me wants to watch the video to see how bad it is, another part of me wants to just abandon thread.

Based on the title of your thread alone, I'm just going to say two things.

1. I don't give a shit what you play video games on. Why should you?

2. The whole "PC Master Race" thing? It's a joke. Literally a joke. Almost everybody who does the whole "PC Master Race" thing is joking. In truth, most PC gamers don't care what you play on. And the ones that do are dickheads, and should be ignored.

The whole video is a joke and just a troll, you should of watched it before replying. ;)