• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
(AJSA)JD

Console War's getting Childish and Out of Hand

24 posts in this topic

Hey guy's i just want to vent about something real quick recently an incidident within the youtube gaming community has accured but it has to do with the smaller channel's within the community recently a youtuber by the name of arbitor365 was a victim of an obsessive xbox fanboy who got pissed off over his opinion of the xbox one and made a video waving gun's in the air being mad about what he said about the said console since then both youtuber's channel's have been deleted now i made this thread not to troll not to be funny but to make people aware of how childish and extreme some dumbass's get the flame war's need to stop it's okay to have an opinion about something but debate it in a logical way dont just start fucking flame war's all over the place k 

The more You Know! 

Well, yeah you're right. And the AJSA usually does a very good job when having discussions about anything.

You have to keep in mind that the fanboys and extremists are always just a very small, yet quite loud minority.

Sadly though, there will always be people who'll love something enough to blind their common sense. It's really not something we have the power to stop, but we can encourage a more mature way of dealing with these people.

People are stupid. That's the thing which is not debatable.

3 Gaming forum rules to live by:

1. If someone asks Do you think I should buy a or b ? Don't recommend C because a and b are dumb and you hate them and you will question the sexual preference of people who like a or b.

2. If you have no opinion on a topic, poll etc don't post anything. Nobody cares that you don't care.

3. DO NOT FEED THE FLAME TROLLS.

Some people are just stupid and feel like they need to make sure everyone likes/hates everything they do, and if they don't they go batsh*t crazy over it. I have a few theorys why they do that.

-All they do is play that game/console want to make themselves feel better by having everyone around them play the same thing.

-They are immature children (most likely true).

3 Gaming forum rules to live by:

1. If someone asks Do you think I should buy a or b ? Don't recommend C because a and b are dumb and you hate them and you will question the sexual preference of people who like a or b.

2. If you have no opinion on a topic, poll etc don't post anything. Nobody cares that you don't care.

3. DO NOT FEED THE FLAME TROLLS.

This is basically all that needs to be said on this subject.

what console war? aint the ps4 and xbox one hardware virtually identical? if they are still fighting over who's better... christ, indeed childish.

To be honest, I don't see the point on ranting about some flame wars on YouTube on this forum because it just doesn't happen amongst the console gamers here. When it does happen it's because a member of the master wants to still up shit, but other than that, it's all very civil here. I don't really care wahat happens outside the AJSA on things like this. As an owner of both an XBox One and PS4, I suppose I have even less of a reason to care than most.

I don't think console wars have mattered at all really since the old SNES Megadrive battle of the 90s and that only mattered because most of us were kids and when you're a kid stuff like that matters.

It shouldn't matter when your a grown ass man.

Yup, and the best way to deal with that is to make another thread involving/talking about it.

Console war is so 90's.... And judging by the apparent age those guys were doing it in the 90's too, funny huh?

When it does happen it's because a member of the master wants to still up shit,

I might be wrong, but is this a passive aggressive remark about the forum's PC gaming population? It sure sounds like it is and given your post history I do believe it is, ironic huh?

Console wars date back to the beginning of time my friend. 

War never changes.

Gone too likes this

Oh look, BLACKB0ND waving around phallic extension equipment.. :P

I just had to, shit like showing you're a tough guy because you own firearms doesn't make anything better.

fact is:

i dont like to play shooter genres on consoles.

for planetside  or hardline or borderlands and so on and on i prefer a PC cause the gameplay is much much better.

shooter games on consoles simply dont feel good to me (except metroid).

on console i like to see  more action adventure games and RPGs from first party developers like uncharted, infamous, halo, zelda, mario, sunset...

getting SICK of seeing shooters developed more and more for consoles (COD?). if there is any genre i realy dont like to see on a console then it is a FPS game.

This is why I just stick to playing games on PC.  Most of my games run much more smoothly than they would if I were to run them on a console.  Plus, Steam has so many more sale offers that other stores like Gamestop don't offer as much.  I used to be a console gamer (PS3), but switched to PC after it broke down due to mechanical issues, and I haven't regretted it since!

Saying that the Console Fanboy problem is getting Childish and Out of hand implies that they weren't Childish in the first place. That idea is laughable.

Everyone's fighting over which gaming platform is better than the other, and I'm just sitting here playing my 3DS.

The funny thing is this will never end. The time we have consoles is the time PEOPLE will create a war because they are people...

People are stupid irrational and don't think straight. Let them get on with it, don't point out their stupidity let them work it out.

When they do inevitably work it out they will realize how stupid they actually look. That's the time you laugh and say PC bitches! Nah I kid but seriously. As long as there is a rival machine around for anything (PC Xbox Playstation) there is always going to stupid, irrational people that are going to want to cause an argument over it.

Welcome to reality.

I give zero regard to any "console war", just as I give zero regard to children arguing at recess.

In short, the console wars are nothing but a product of adolescence. We wouldn't care about other petty arguments relevant to pre-teens and teenagers, nothing special about this one.

Besides we all know the Genesis/Megadrive was the bestest console :P

But i dont get why people bitch at others for their choice of console.  I mean does it ruin their experience on their own choice of console?

Just do what i do and buy all of em.

except the Wii U

console wars are only wars because children, teens with their mixed hormones, or adults who never grew up take part in abusing one another just for having a preference.

normal adult gamers on the other hand, simply play what they want, when they want, on whatever they want.

i.e. i'm mainly a PC gamer because it's cheaper and often games look and perform better, but i'm still going to get a PS4 for it's exclusives and some 3rd party games because i just want to. i might even pick up an xbox one, one day if i can afford it to play that halo masterchief collection in full HD. i still want to get a nintendo wii U for donkey kong games and mario kart. i might even get an ipad air some day to have a great gaming mobile platform on the move when on holiday. shit... i might even, if i really like the games i see from a wii U, scrap that idea and go with a 3DS.

i'm a gamer. i don't give a crap what it is, what it looks like, or what colours it has - so long as the keyboard / mouse and / or controller works well and it plays well - that is all.