• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

ObviousBicycle

Hello (Hopefully) New Friends!

10 posts in this topic

My name is Trevor, I'm 16, and obviously I use the name ObviousBicycle in most of my gaming exploits, but you can call me whatever you wish. Though I know I'm rather young to most of you, I've always been a huge fan of video games and was rather glad when I was introduced. When I was around 7 or 8, I got my first Playstation 2. Now I know this isn't as honorable as the gaming veterans who began with a NES, I still carry it with a badge of honor that I can say my first game ever was Spongebob Squarepants' Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Since then I've developed a taste for multiple games. For the last 2 years I've been obsessed with League of Legends (Immpure <-- Add me!) and it's become one of my most commonly played games. Recently I picked up Borderlands 2 during a Steam sale and have been power leveling my Siren and Mechromancer. Primarily though, I'm a HUGE fan of RPGs and MMOs. Though I'm rather new to online RPGs, I've fallen deeply in love. My first great MMO experience was in Guild Wars 2, where I played in the beta and partook in the first hour the game launched. I also experimented in World of Warcraft, but could never really push myself to like it. Though, I did play a lot of Diablo 3 and the Reaper of Souls expansion. And more recently, due to my passion for the Elder Scrolls, I picked up Elder Scrolls Online only to be immensely disappointed, and found myself disconnecting my subscription in the first month. I am, however, eagerly anticipating autumn's wave of games as I add Dragon Age: Inquisition, and (possibly) Destiny into my arsenal.

Besides games, I'm a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings and Song of Ice and Fire book series, and am a fantasy nut. I'm really into everything dungeons and dragons-esque. I constantly find myself playing mages in fantasy games, but I'm always torn between them and ranger-style rogues.

TLDR - Rather young to be an avid gamer, but I'm always open to new games. I'm friendly, and willing to play just about anything with anyone. Hit me up if you wanna play some LoL and get me out of Silver :). I look forward to a great experience!

Edit: Forgot to mention, I mainly play on a PC. I have an Xbox 360 and PS3 that I play infrequently, and am still uncertain if I'm going to be purchasing a next gen console. The only game I'm really gonna miss out on is Destiny.

Horo and Dyzzles like this

I'm going to have to call you Steve, Welcome to the Angry Army :D

Wouldn't worry too much about Destiny, i'm sure it'll come out on pc eventually... I hope  :mellow:

Welcome.

I'm new myself, so it feels weird making this post. : P

Welcome Steve, glad to have you on board :D. We will be having a LoL inhouse tonight at 6pm CST if you want to join in. Also have a look through our forums and find the game(s) that interest you most.

Tony there are plenty of people you can game with here. Feel free to also hop on teamspeak where most of our regulars hang out. Josh I hope you enjoy your time here in the community :D

Well hope to hear more from ya Bob and maybe see ya in few games later on. :D

Halavo likes this

Welcome to the Angry Army, Trevor. I'm 16 aswell, so you're not alone. :P

Hope you enjoy your time in the AJSA.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome Steve, glad to have you on board :D. We will be having a LoL inhouse tonight at 6pm CST if you want to join in. Also have a look through our forums and find the game(s) that interest you most.

Tony there are plenty of people you can game with here. Feel free to also hop on teamspeak where most of our regulars hang out. Josh I hope you enjoy your time here in the community :D

Well hope to hear more from ya Bob and maybe see ya in few games later on. :D

That sounds great, but alas, I'm going to be gone for the Fourth of July weekend. How often are these hosted?

John I plan on doing something at least once a week. But tonight is the 3rd come on and join us.