• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jitterdoomer

Lindsay Lohan is suing GTA V... Again.

20 posts in this topic

Dude what is the matter with her when Rockstar is using her own likeness into the game, and then she filed a lawsuit to Rockstar Games for being "badly" portraying her into the game??

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/07/02/lindsay-lohan-sues-grand-theft-auto-v-maker/

Dogfish likes this

Well, I gotta give her credit this time. She is right on the likeness part...the badly portrayed part....yeah no. That's not a bad portray of her. 
Lindsay-Lohan-Lacey-Jonas.jpg

But, as for the other stuff. Well, her image is technically her property (along with a few others peoples too) So, she can sue them for exactly the reason why she is doing so. 

Also, I find it rather nice to see a celebrity "care" so much about video games.

But it's parody, aren't they legally allowed to use copyrighted content and property if it's for parody? 

Also, millions of TV shows and movies smear Lindsay Lohan's image and make jokes about her, and she doesn't care, but when a video game makes an incredibly loose representation of bad actresses in Hollywood, she takes legal action. Something's not right here.

But it's parody, aren't they legally allowed to use copyrighted content and property if it's for parody? 

You seen how many Parody stuff is being taken down off youtube...right?

This will go nowhere, any sane judge will dismiss this in an instant. It's just a washed up celebrity trying to cash out on a multi-billion dollar franchise.

cmg666 likes this

She's suing them because the blonde woman on the cover even though she doesn't look a thing like her.

Ehh she just wants some of that sweet GTA money.

Well she needs to get drug money from somewhere.

Well she needs to get drug money from somewhere.

Well, that too. I mean the last movie I seen her in was.....I think 10 years ago.

Well, that too. I mean the last movie I seen her in was.....I think 10 years ago.

Then you haven't seen Scary Movie V or Machete.

I forgot how the first time went.

The first time was over the loading screen girl

She looks nothing like Lindsay.. xD .. Well if the character of Hulk was a new character, I could go to court and say "They used my facebook pictures to make this character".. It's pretty much the same thing.

+ The comparison picture in that link of yours, that girl really looks similar to the loading screen girl.. Woah. :o

The comparison picture in that link of yours, that girl really looks similar to the loading screen girl.. Woah. :o

fun fact: the person who that loading screen character was based off of was  Shelby Welinder

Well those crack rocks have got to keep on rolling for her somehow.

Liked OP's post purely for the tag 'whiny'.