• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Doshka17

Introducing the AJSA Xbox One Community Officer.

23 posts in this topic

Greetings AJSA! I sat here for a long time trying to come up with a grand speech about what has just occurred, but I would see us straight to the point.

We did it.

Because of you, the community, we are now officially supported with myself humbly appointed as Officer. My associates and I built the foundation, but all who participated are responsible for this glorious victory. Because of you, I now have the privilege of leading us onward to what the horizon may bring.

Know that I am grateful, and will act in every way that I can to continue to unite us and bring wrath upon all who would face the AJSA in our games. 

Be on the lookout for upcoming events, tournaments, and all around good times.

If anyone has any questions at all regarding all things XB1 in this community, please contact me. I check the forum daily, sometimes hourly when I am not at work.

Regards,

Doshka17

Xbox One Community Officer

Congrats again buddy.

And I don't think It can be overemphasized enough that this was a team effort. None of this would ever have been possible If not for all you guys. Both the ones who takes part in every event they can get in to, and the people who voiced their support for us.

Go Team.

DemonsColt and Doshka17 like this

Sorry to steal someone's thunder from another thread (may have been Shagger, can't remember) buuuuuuuuuut...

il_570xN.491116766_rsep.jpg

Also, well said Berserker.  You're absolutely right.

HALO COMMUNITY NIGHT!!! NOW!!!!

HALO COMMUNITY NIGHT!!! NOW!!!!

I've been doing that for months now lol

DemonsColt and Berserker like this

Congrats Doshka, Ya definitely deserve it.

Congratulations from the Playstation Community.

My humble regards to Doshka, and everyone over here in the Xbox One side of the AJSA. It shows at the heart of what we love are two things, Joe in which why we all came to his community, and video games. We all love video games, whether you a CoD junky, a Final Fantasy nerd, a Halo fanboy, a PC master, a WiiU lover (You know who you are), we all love gaming. We enjoy gaming and we enjoy the community like the AJSA built around gaming. Cause we relate with each other, we understand how each other feel. Hell we may disagree on things but atleast you know the guy your arguing with knows gaming. I am a Playstation guy yes, but I know how you feel. I know how excited you all got when you saw the Master Chief Collection. I know how happy you are to get Sunset Overdrive. I know how happy you are to have something like Project Spark. How cool TitanFall was to play, only on Xbox One. I know that feeling, because we are gamers we can relate.

This is your time to cheer though, to stand up and show us how much you love gaming. To that I say with you the Xbox One guys and everyone of AJSA. Never give up, never surrender, victory or death!

Congratulations Doshka, and Congratulations everyone of the Xbox One community!

Crazycrab, Doshka17 and Shagger like this

Congrats to the XBone community. You have a fine leader there and I hope you guys keep up the events. Start getting some videos up showing off some of your awesome events.

I cannot say that I did not see this coming :D

Congratulations Doshka.  It's great to see that both the XBox One and PS4 are supported now, especialy with Destiny coming out.

THIS IS AWESOME!

I just want to put this out there. This here is a perfect example of how to get something supported in the AJSA. If you really like a game/console and it is not supported in the AJSA then just run your own events. Our Xbox community came together and had their own events. After seeing the leadership being displayed and the community backing it, they become official. Doshka has been leading this for a while now and the only thing that changes is that he officially has the title and support of the ajsa staff.

Moral of the story, if you want to see something within this community then just do it. Lead and the community will follow.

Dogfish, SnackAttack and Doshka17 like this

Congrats buddy. so is it safe to assume that the events that we have scheduled should be relooked at?

No plans to really change anything currently. Until Destiny comes out we pretty much continue business as usual

Congratulations you done good son.

DemonsColt likes this

congrats and I have a serious question. if I have family settings can I still participate?(no im not some little kid im a teen. just so people know).

congrats and I have a serious question. if I have family settings can I still participate?(no im not some little kid im a teen. just so people know).

1. Do you mean family settings on xbox one?

2. I'm sure as long as you don't act childish, be a dick, or flame/troll/verbally fight people, nobody will care about age. That's pretty much a universal rule that applies to everybody.

Oh and welcome to the AJSA. If you plan on playing on xbox one, be aure to check events page as it gets updated frequently

I will make sure to be there for titanfall. ok if I don't have a mic because the reason I don't use one is because I get very angry in pvp, but in pve im a nice guy. I just don't want to ruin the fun for anyone else. (srry if I got too emotional.)

I will make sure to be there for titanfall. ok if I don't have a mic because the reason I don't use one is because I get very angry in pvp, but in pve im a nice guy. I just don't want to ruin the fun for anyone else. (srry if I got too emotional.)

Well technically titanfall is post-poned to do the destiny raid, but we will have killer instinct friday, and bf4 on sunday as well so plenty of types of game events

well I have a mic and I also have destiney so im good for vault of glass since its pve( just gotta find out where u plug the mic.lol)

congrats doshka! Im just joining the army and i am looking for people to play custom games on halo MCC. My gamertag is MAVER1K217.