• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Defalt

Destiny // Which Edition are u gonna pick

Which edition are u gonna pick   44 members have voted

1. 1. Which edition are u gonna pick

• Ghost Edition
    • Limited Edition
    • Digital Guardian Edition
    • Expansion Pass
    • Regular Disc Only Edition

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

There is some new intel on the editions that will be coming.

Question is, which one will u be picking. 

GHOST EDITION

This is your Ghost. It sought you out for centuries. It found you, dead and forgotten in the ruins of our civilization’s violent Collapse, and it brought you back to life to protect us all. Defend our home, drive back the forces of Darkness, find a way to awaken the Traveler, and Become Legend.

CONTENTS:

Ghost Replica, Limited Edition SteelBook™ Case and Game Disc, Guardian Folio, "Arms and Armament" Field Guide, Postcards from the Golden Age, Antique Star Chart, A Unique Ghost Casing, An Exclusive Player Emblem and An Exclusive Player Ship Skin.

INCLUDES THE DESTINY EXPANSION PASS

LIMITED EDITION

Humanity has been searching the ruins of our Golden Age for Guardians – heroes capable of wielding Light as a weapon. You have just been found and given a vital mission: defend our home, drive back the forces of Darkness, find a way to awaken the Traveler, and Become Legend.

CONTENTS:

Limited Edition SteelBook™ Case and Game Disc, Guardian Folio, "Arms and Armament" Field Guide, Postcards from the Golden Age, Antique Star Chart, A Unique Ghost Casing, An Exclusive Player Emblem and An Exclusive Player Ship Skin.

DIGITAL GUARDIAN EDITION

Destiny is a next generation first person shooter, with rich cinematic storytelling set in huge worlds to explore. Create and customize your Guardian. Defeat your enemies. Become Legend in intense cooperative, competitive, and innovative public gameplay modes.

CONTENTS:

Digital Download of Destiny, Early Access to the Vanguard Armory and Player Emblem pre-order bonus, Exclusive In-Game: Ghost Casing, Player Ship and Player Emblem.

EXPANSION PASS

Expand your Destiny adventure with brand new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer arenas, and a wealth of all new weapons, armor, and gear to earn.

The Destiny Expansion Pass includes Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below and Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves. In The Dark Below, you'll discover an ancient tomb has been unsealed. Beneath the surface of the Moon, a dark god has answered centuries of prayer, and a dark army has risen. Explore the true depths of the Hellmouth. Stop the dark Hive ritual and survive.

CONTAINS:
  • Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below
  • Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves

ghosteditionpkg04jpg-6e51b5_610w.jpg

I have the regular edition on Pre-order solely for the Beta Access.

Will make a final decision after playing the game for a bit. 

As I have posted several times I accidently already preordered and paid off the game on the PSN network for 59.99.  So I hope the beta is super awesome otherwise I am screwed because I can't cancel the preorder.

Pre-ordered my copy digitaly as well, didn't know there's going to be this many choices on what version of the game thats coming out.

Most likely I will get the digital. Ever since I walked away from Gamestop back in January I been a digital only guy. So I will most likely get the Digital Guardian Edition. If not just the digital regular game.

All ready have it partially payed, the beta is the make or break it point though. The alpha was fun but the beta is what will make me convinced on getting it or not. When it comes to that though I'll probably stick with just the normal version. Both special editions really just don't seem worth the price to me.

I usually get irritated by this multiple special edition stuff but these actually look quite good...  Dam it!... Tempted!

Ghost edition.  I just like collecting things.

HeroEightyTwo likes this

I normally don't go for the limited edition stuffs because I find them to usually be gimmicky, but because the price difference of the DLC pass and game is basically the same as the limited edition cost, I might as well go for the Limited Edition

I've pre-ordered the limited edition already. I get tempted by statues in CE sometimes but only if I'm into it already like the DBZ one recently or Batman Arkham Origins. So this time I decided on the Limited edition as it contains everything in the Ghost Edition except the plastic ghost toy which I don't think is worth £50.

The Ltd Edition for just an extra £40ish seems like fair value for money as it comes with the DLC's and a field guide (im not expecting it to be like a strategy guide but extra in game info might be useful).

I have preordered the regular digital copy but I upgraded to the Digital Guardian Edition.  

I pre-ordered the ghost edition, if i dont like tho ghost then ill sell it once it becomes a rare item.... I sold all the crap from the limited ed Diablo 3 as it was just that and managed to make £30 which paid for another copy

Im getting my physical copy for PS4 At the midnight launch,   but I have ordered the limited edition too so I can get the advanced stuff..  Would of gotten ghost but I weighed the option not to.. for $50 you get the toy and hear his annoying voice and 2 other addons like the letter of intro and 2 flash cards..

Ghost or limited editiion

Finally pre-ordered it yesterday and could only get the standard one sadly. And I gotta pay separately now for the Expansion pass which sucks.

I'm going to be buying the Digital Guardian Edition.

It's $5 cheaper than buying the base game with the expansion, and by buying the PS3 version now I'll also be able to get the PS4 version for free.

satish1986 likes this

Ghost edition was sold out in three hours in my area. :(  So I'm getting the Limited Edition.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0