• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bs-KILL

Anyone here excited for The Evil Within?

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting this game?

• Day 1! Big survival horror fan here.
    • Not Day 1 but it's on my radar
    • No
    • Maybe.. I'll wait for reviews

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Any Survival Horror fan here?

From the "disappointment" of the recent RE games this game is def a gift to any survival horror fans.

It seems this game didn't caught the attention of most gamers out there since there are lots of games coming out on the same month..
This game is def my most anticipated game for this year..
Stealth + survival horror = :) for every Survival horror fan..

Anyone here looking forward to this game?

My friend won't stop talking about how much he wants this game and he isn't even a huge horror or stealth fan.  Personally I think it looks pretty good but I hope the story is strong and decent length, or I most likely won't pick it up

looking forward for it pal :D it's bethesda first horror game 

as well another tittle  Alien Isolation ... that game look sick 

Not looking forward to it at all :D

SpjkV0C.jpg

Bs-KILL likes this

eh

gonna wait until someone reviews it

Not looking forward to it at all :D

SpjkV0C.jpg

Sarcasm? LOL

BTW nice Dreamcast RE games right there!

No Clocktower?

Alien Isolation ... that game look sick 

I'm not a big fan of first person survival horror games(ex: Outlast & Amnesia) but I hope you're right.

I'm going wait for some impressions from gamers

I'm a complete bitch when it comes to any horror game but I might work up the courage eventually

I have a love/hate relationship with scary games. Love the rush, hate the startle. Fear 2 scared the bejesus out of me when alma kept popping up behind me when i turned around.

Not really. I have no confidence in them to make a game that is scary at all and most of their advertisements have been trying to show that the game is scary, even making generic awful ads with people screaming at the TV in a dark room, rather than going in depth about gameplay or story. I'll check it out if the gameplay/story turns out to be good though.

looking forward for it pal :D it's bethesda first horror game

Thankfully Bethesda is not the developer, they are the publisher.

Still working on the courage to play Outlast more...

I like Scary....however, I do not like Gore...so I loved Fatal Frame and the older Resident Evils (Yes they had gore but the graphics weren't so realistic back then).

Although the game will do great, it is a bit much for me so I'll be passing...way too hardcore for my tastes!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0