• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EarthwormBen

EU PS4 Destiny...... ok so whos still in

13 posts in this topic

OK as Winnum brought to my attention, UK/EU and US is split (after multi-console split aswell  :( )

so if your from UK/EU and on a PS4 want to share your psn id?

I "may" have a spare key aswell but that will be going to a uk/eu ps4 player thats been a member on here for longer than the past week  ;)

Just note this is by no means an official clan, just a beta meet up group... I will look into a clan if an officer doesnt though.

Im pretty sure there is already an AJSA clan for destiny.  Atleast there was on the alpha so not sure if anything carries over or not.

Sup MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAS!

Yeah so me

PSN name is Winnum

Im pretty sure there is already an AJSA clan for destiny.  Atleast there was on the alpha so not sure if anything carries over or not

Looking at the download info for the Beta it looks like this has now been split into EU and NA. Not surprising if you look at other MMO games like Wildstar and ESO these are split down these lines too.

If guys on the NA server can play with the EU guys all will be gravy but in my experience this won't be the case.

Im pretty sure there is already an AJSA clan for destiny.  Atleast there was on the alpha so not sure if anything carries over or not.

No theres a group for it (well 2) but theres no mechanic in place to yet make a clan i believe other than creating a post in the clan forum.... but that doesnt help in game

No theres a group for it (well 2) but theres no mechanic in place to yet make a clan i believe other than creating a post in the clan forum.... but that doesnt help in game

Not sure then just sure you could use the clan name under your username.

maybe its like halo or old cod where you can add a few characters to your username for an unofficial clan tag

I really need to get round to sorting a pre-order out so I can get a beta key. Been slacking for far too long now :) 

I really need to get round to sorting a pre-order out so I can get a beta key. Been slacking for far too long now :)

Currently the Playstation users in Europe aren't being given Beta codes yet, it now allows you to select your region and platform but still says come back on 17th for your marketplace codes. So if you get your preorder in before Thursday you're no worse off than the rest of us :)

I'll be playing on PS4 as well, my psn is Sakiethefox.  Can't wait to be a Warlock.

I "may" have a spare key aswell but that will be going to a uk/eu ps4 player thats been a member on here for longer than the past week  ;)

Hi EarthwormBen I may take you up on your spare beta code if it's still going. The servers go live in about 7 hours and my profile still says come back today for a beta code. Especially as you have a code and are in the UK makes me think mine is broken.

I also just made a post about the EU/USA split and what will happen with clans as I have seen Bungie's updated website now allows clans to be created. If there's no benefits in game to being in a clan other than showing your tag/emblem and it's all about being social via the website it may still be worth all being under one banner as the AJSA on the Bungie website.

Hey guys,

New member here - been following the youtube channel for years but never posted in the forums before!

PSN name is W4Renegade. Add me if you want to party up - hopefully will be playing a fair amount over the weekend. I've also got a spare beta code if anybody else wants to join in the fun. Just PM me

Hopefully see you out there!

Looks like I'm a bit late for the party (or just in time) since the beta have already started. But if there are still some of you who haven't grouped up yet or are looking for someone to kick some alien ass with. Feel free to add me :). Just add PSN: ErikEast and write and include AJSA in the message. See ya in game!

ok peeps i have 2 spare destiny codes for anyone from the EU on PS4... I dont want to sound like an ass but I'm not giving these to anybody unless they have been a member for at least 2 weeks. Send me a friend request on psn first come first serve

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0