• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack_o_lantern

Angry Invasion BF4

20 posts in this topic

Battlefield4AJSAAngryInvasionBanner_zps4

Hey guys, I want to do a old style Angry Invasion on Battlefield 4. Angry Invasion is basically, you show up, we all team up, and we blow everything up. The whole point of this event isn't to be good or dominate the map but to have fun, goof off  ,and crack some jokes. So guys grab your Rifles ,rocket launchers and get your angry on cause its time to blow shit up. I also plan to stream the event on jack_o_lanternajsa  twitch channel and then post it to my YouTube channel jack –o-lantern. If you want in, just make a comment below saying Blow Up or Blow Out!

Angry Invasion

- Date: July 26th, 2014

- Times: 6:00 pm Eastern, 5:00 pm Central, 3:00 pm Eastern, 11:00 pm GMT

- Server: Pending

- Maps: Based game maps

Angry Invasion Attendants List

jen01riley (Jack)

AntienDeGoat

SB-NextGen

Awsomus_OneMil

JONE1971

savagejoe444

DNR

WITHASTICK

thevilone

Bigslim104

SMASH

milkman255

HeroEightytwo

gameghost21

so far enough to have 2 squads YAY!!!!

btw   looking for someone to take commander position    message me on PS4 to apply.  username is Jen01riley

forgot to specify on if it will include the DLC maps or not.
Some of us don't have them

As said above, what maps are you planning? Details man, can't forget the details! 

thanks for noticing guys . As you can see i have made the change so again thanks

I will do my best to join, it will be late here in the UK so if im running into a wall you know what happened :P

If that means no DLC maps, I'll join in as well.

I will do my best to join, it will be late here in the UK so if im running into a wall you know what happened :P

You don't normally run into a wall, lawls.

If that means no DLC maps, I'll join in as well.

I think that what he means by Base Maps, It would be easier that way cause he knows everyone has the base game maps.

il be there

il try to be there

I got my friends copy so I will be there, but cmon guys maybe are nice but I think if we are to help Jack here we should be definite. If you know for sure I think you just say yes. If there is a slim chance should just wait until your sure.

I'll be there!

I'm in I've really been wanting to play some BF4 with all you guys for a while so im definitely.

This thread will rise from the ashes of many Destiny topics, it'll rise far more powerful!

Jack_o_lantern likes this

I'll try to join. I might have to drink some coffee just to play with you guys.

This is the same night as the Destiny Beta special event so I think there will be some split attendance.

Could it be bumped to the Saturday? If not I'll play some Destiny Beta for an hour and come over to this for an hour or until I fall asleep :P

This is the same night as the Destiny Beta special event so I think there will be some split attendance.

Could it be bumped to the Saturday? If not I'll play some Destiny Beta for an hour and come over to this for an hour or until I fall asleep :P

The 26th is on Saturday. so hopefully there is know friction between BF4 and destiny.

The 26th is on Saturday. so hopefully there is know friction between BF4 and destiny.

Lol my bad. Cool i'll do my best to be there then.

I would if I had the game. But just wanted to say good luck to everyone though. 

Any idea of the server we'll be playing on yet?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0