• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Okashido

Who would win: Ganondorf vs. Bowser

Who do you think would win?   22 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

When two of video games most infamous antagonists collide, who will be left standing?

Ganondorf vs. Bowser

post-12161-0-03093000-1383945721_thumb.jpost-12161-0-74683500-1383945730_thumb.j

Thats what Super Smash Bros. Brawl is for lol

Has bowser even canonically won a fight before?

Has bowser even canonically won a fight before?

If repeatedly capturing Peach counts...

Seriously, Ganondorf has done so much more to further his ends. He even captured all of Hyrule at one point (OoT)

Let's be honest here, Ganondorf would have at least some knowledge of how to run a successful empire (Business or Personal) I mean Jeez who's honestly going to be voted for on a political level? The dinosaur with fucking turtles and gunless bullets that can be defeated by a middle-aged Italian plumber by simply stepping on them, or the ancient near-deity status monster who wreaks havoc for the entire planet single-handedly, not mentioning his army of beasts that require some skill defeat?

yeah not much contest, as much as I like bowser he is pretty easy to beat. Even peach has beaten him, which is sorta bad considering he kidnaps her all the time...

Gonna have to give it to Ganondorf. His magic and sword skills would easily be too much for Bowser to handle. Would still be an interesting fight to watch.

Well Ganondorf would. I mean he has magic while Bowser has...uhm... strength...Which i'm pretty sure Ganondorf has too so he'd lose pretty fast :(

lololol not even close Ganondorf all the way

When two of video games most infamous antagonists collide, who will be left standing?

Ganondorf vs. Bowser

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

HOLY CRAP OP I REMEMBER YOU FROM TWITTER WHATS UP MAN

Also Bowser would probably win that fight. Despite Ganon losing less to Link, he certainly isn't as persistent or active as Bowser. 

Well who does bowser fight? A fat plumber and his brother

Who does Gannondorf fight? THE HERO OF TIME

nuf said :)

HOLY CRAP OP I REMEMBER YOU FROM TWITTER WHATS UP MAN

Also Bowser would probably win that fight. Despite Ganon losing less to Link, he certainly isn't as persistent or active as Bowser.

He isn't active because after Link is done he is either dead and awaiting resurrection, or sealed away in an extradimensonal prison plotting a way out. Despite these handicaps he can still manipulate people into doing his bidding to prepare the world for his rule :P

Let's be honest here, Ganondorf would have at least some knowledge of how to run a successful empire (Business or Personal) I mean Jeez who's honestly going to be voted for on a political level? The dinosaur with fucking turtles and gunless bullets that can be defeated by a middle-aged Italian plumber by simply stepping on them, or the ancient near-deity status monster who wreaks havoc for the entire planet single-handedly, not mentioning his army of beasts that require some skill defeat?

Let's not forget the things that Bowser has going for him. Bowser is technically a king. He has a kingdom, and army, subjects, and even heirs to his thrown. Ganon has always been a dark lord and never (I think) an Evil King. Granted, Bowsers minions are not the brightest nor is he the smartest himself. He however is very powerful.

As far as his powers go they are nothing to sneeze at. He can breath fire (though its most powerful in short bursts sense it dwindles over time), has super human strength, (assuming that he is a superior version of a Koopa) has an inpenetrable shell, and let us not forget that Bowser has an extremely powerful power-up; Giga Bowser. As Giga Bowser, he pretty much breaths hellfire, increases size to near monolithic proportions, and deals greater damage. Even when Ganon is in his boarish "Ork" form, is not as big or powerful as Giga Bowser. Link may be more deadly than Mario is (by the way you should not underestimate the guy who can punch giant slabs of bricks apart with his bare hands without any power-ups), but Link has often won because of being clever. Bowser is far stronger than Link, regardless of if he could outsmart him or not. Bowser could easily plow through most of Ganon's spells. Ganon, from what I've seen, is mostly powerful due to magic. He can fight with a sword, yeah. But I think that Bowser could probably fight against the sword with his claws and shell.

Of course, I am just making sure facts are even between the two. Ganon is powerful. Son of a bitch, is he. But Bowser is also very powerful. Not as smart, but powerful.

That fat dino has no chance in hell in beating someone who is far more superior on intellect and skill.

A horny, fire-breathing lizard who's really just misunderstood, versus the reincarnation of Demise?  Ganondorf will win.  His is a road covered in blood and hate.  Bowser really just has the hots for a girl.

http://youtu.be/y-5Bmccs2lE

If you even have to ask yourself this question.. You either. A: Have no knowledge of Ganondorf's abilities, history and power. Or B: You love Bowser's badassitude a little too much.

Yeah, Bowser is a Badass. He has a rockin' castle with racing tracks around and through it. Lava everywhere and death traps all over the place. 

It's just a shame he can't fight for crap.. He gets swung around by the tail and thrown into bombs by a lil Italian man, possibly 1/10th the size of himself. (Mario 64 Reference)

But he can't beat Ganondorf, even if he tried. No contest.

If you even have to ask yourself this question.. You either. A: Have no knowledge of Ganondorf's abilities, history and power. Or B: You love Bowser's badassitude a little too much.

Yeah, Bowser is a Badass. He has a rockin' castle with racing tracks around and through it. Lava everywhere and death traps all over the place. 

It's just a shame he can't fight for crap.. He gets swung around by the tail and thrown into bombs by a lil Italian man, possibly 1/10th the size of himself. (Mario 64 Reference)

Not even with Mario's help lol

Tuiat likes this

Heh, No. Not even Mario on Fire Flowers could help. :D

I know that Ganon would win. It's just a pet peeve of mine when people don't try to think about both sides and just brush off who they think wont win as weak and sponge like. Ganon is stronger than Bowser, but Bowser is far tougher than him. He's fallen into lava, been electrocuted, frozen and broken apart, and fallen from great heights and survived. He has lost so many times in so many ways but still been able to come back time and time again. Consecutively, Bowser has been able to fight on after about 63 losses over his carrier.

Ganon has spent most of his carrer trying to take over 1 kingdom, that of Hyrule. And only when he finally did in Twilight Princess, did he think about taking over the world. Bowser actually went into space and conquered other galaxies.

Bowser, as shown in many other games, is extremely athletic and is a very adept fighter. Him being beaten by Mario and Peach is no laughing matter...... well, except for being beaten by Peach. Mario is a very strong fighter for being able to beat Bowser.

Yes, Ganon would probably beat Bowser. I just don't like it when people underestimate whoever their not rooting for. Maybe its just this way I was brought up. I'm sorry for snapping like this. And to answer your question, yes. When I first posted this, I didn't know that much about Ganon. Though shortly after I posted this, I search up more information about him. I searched both of them and still don't know who would definitively win.

To be completely fair, while Ganondorf would DEFINITELY win, people seem to ignore most of Bowser’s abilities. If we go by his standard abilities then yes he has fire, and super-strength. But Bowser can rain fire from the sky, bounce it around, summon lighting, use dark energy, roll into a spiky ball of death, inhale things, teleport, jump incredibly high, summon spiky explosive balls, survive as a pile of bones after death, etc. and people seem to forget from the original Super Mario Bros. manual, he has the koopas dark magic to turn things to stone.

To be honest they're kinda evenly matched since they can both use magic, both can manipulate time and space and both can and have become immortal at least temporarily. If these two fought each other for realsies and had everything from each rendition of their characters at their disposal for this fight it would probably result in the destruction of our entire universe and everybody would die.

Of course if we're taking outside factors into account Bowser as a character has developed into something of an anti hero in recent years while Ganondorf has remained a "true" villain, so it's possible the Mario Bros. and crew would come help him in that fight and turn the tide in his favour.

If not then I guess my answer is nobody. Nobody wins.