• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

Official Destiny Information (Merged)

176 posts in this topic

6yJZSAo.png

Hello AJSA Guardians,

Many know that the Destiny sub forums or PS4 and XB1 merged. Along with this alot of pinned threads will be moved around or merged as well. Which brings me to my first point here. The Official Destiny Information PS4 thread, will be moving and merging with the XB1 thread. Meaning I will unpin this thread and lock it up, in hopes we now move over. This move is hard, as many of the PS4 guys have come to call this Home for most of Destiny news. We’ve shared laughs, hype, anger, sadness, excitement, and much more in this thread. Those same feelings will have to move on. Much like a young adult moving out the first time, we move out to a new place.

The new source for Official Destiny Information: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/21952-official-destiny-information-updated-107/?p=239544

Angry Army PlayStation4 clan opening its doors!

Many of you know I said awhile back that I was keeping doors closed on the PlayStation 4 Angry Army group. I did this to help let AJSA members within the PS4 community Rooms a chance to get in first. Now I will open the doors for all to enter, and once that clan hits its limit Im sorry if you missed your chance, and will look into making a second Division. Thank you for your patience for this.

Angry Army PlayStation 4: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/245187

A pity I do not have any systems it is currently on (Money restrictions suck!)

But from what I have seen it is a promising game, here's hoping the execution is good :)

My only problem with the beta is that it seems just the same as the alpha with story missions added, at least the PvE side of things. I never did the multiplayer in the alpha so I can't comment on it. I had hoped to be able to level up more then just once again to level 8 as well to of seen some improvements to the character customization.

It sucks that we are still restricted to just Earth, why not at least of given us the Moon? I just wish we could see more of the game since right now I'm not even sure I want to get it or not and wait for a price drop.

My only problem with the beta is that it seems just the same as the alpha with story missions added, at least the PvE side of things. I never did the multiplayer in the alpha so I can't comment on it. I had hoped to be able to level up more then just once again to level 8 as well to of seen some improvements to the character customization.

It sucks that we are still restricted to just Earth, why not at least of given us the Moon? I just wish we could see more of the game since right now I'm not even sure I want to get it or not and wait for a price drop.

here's what i think, for now we might be stuck at level 8 and only be able to see the moon layout.  But after the 2 day maintenance on the servers i think they will allow us to go higher in level and if not that at least to the moon.  As far as the crucible though, they added the venus map which i think is my favorite map so far.  I like the blue lava.....

It took 12 hours to Download and access the Beta on Ps4. Took about and hour to access and download an dplay the Beta on Ps3. Also, After playing on Ps3 for a few hours. Once I accessed the Ps4 Beta, I had the option to play the character from Ps3. I thought that was pretty cool!

I'm loving it so far. It seems for me at least that is it going to be a game I play predominately with friends, as I was earlier. Either playing the story or Crucible, playing with friends was much more fun.

Opticalsight789 likes this

The iron banner crucible event is tomorrow at 2pm PST.  supposedly it will have better loot from it and some other goodies.  oh btw level advantages will be enabled so you better bring you best gear.  http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---07182014/en/News/News?aid=11938

The iron banner crucible event is tomorrow at 2pm PST.  supposedly it will have better loot from it and some other goodies.  oh btw level advantages will be enabled so you better bring you best gear.  http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---07182014/en/News/News?aid=11938

That's pretty cool, I'll probably use the Titan I have since I do the best with it, most of the time.

That's pretty cool, I'll probably use the Titan I have since I do the best with it, most of the time.

Thats because with the lvl 8 cap the titan is the only class that is really suited for multiplayer.  Dont get me wrong the other 2 classes can compete too but nowhere near as easy as the titan.

Played it up to Level 5 and had one online match. The graphics are quite good, gameplay is solid. I just don't feel really entertained. It just feels like nothing special to me.

I have two extra Americas PS4 beta codes if someone needs one.

Thats because with the lvl 8 cap the titan is the only class that is really suited for multiplayer.  Dont get me wrong the other 2 classes can compete too but nowhere near as easy as the titan.

I beg to differ. The Warlock is also not a bad class to multiplayer and barely falls behind my Titan. I'm mostly going with the Titan because that's where all my good stuff is at and with level advantages being turned on it's going to be the best I have.

Also playing against a lot of hunters hasshown me how nasty the golden gun is at this lower level..... its like they nicked it from goldeneye on the n64 lol

DelaSangre100 likes this

i thought they were all equal when i played them..guess that's just me then 

They all are pretty equal I think as well though I suck with the hunter. Though each has their own advantages I feel. Titan's do feel like they have more defense then say the hunter does at least from my experience it feels like that.

But the hunter does have the golden gun which makes up for it. That thing is evil. XD

blade dance or gtfo...seriously i wanted to hit 15 :(  anyway iron banner is open again at 7pm PST and tomorrow at 2pm then 7pm all PST

Yeah I wish you could go higher as well since by now I've gone through and done the Russian strike mission so many times that I basically have all the most powerful stuff I could have across all three classes at level 8.

The Iron Banner was interesting but I hope they put some form of map selection so we can decide what map we want, not this random stuff anymore because I have yet to actually play on the Mars map and for me Venus comes out way to often.

well its a beta, its about testing the game, not ensuring you are getting maximum enjoyment factor just yet.

jdredd97 likes this

so i lost my iron banner stuff from yesterday.  my emblem, warlock band, and shader.  well shit

so i lost my iron banner stuff from yesterday.  my emblem, warlock band, and shader.  well shit

Wow, well lets hope this issue doesn't carry over to the main game.

Has anyone determined the best setup for PVP?

I know Warlocks aren't the most durable characters, but I'm feeling decidedly squishy at Lv8 with almost 150 Defense.

And I know Titans have massive defense, but I don't see how one can bullrush me and kill me after taking five consecutive headshots.

So I somehow feel my equipment is to blame.

I feel like if you don't get your hands on heavy ammo, you are pretty much screwed. I get killed by nothing but heavy weapons or the occasional shotgun.

I think some people are purchasing heavy ammo before going into the events as I was getting killed by machine guns constantly but the ammo wasn't out at the time.

Destiny will be down for Maintenance Monday-Tuesday and will return Wednesday for for the big launch to Xbox 360 & Xbox One users.

Saturday July 26th, starting at 2PM PST if you play Destiny you will earn and exclusive emblem, and more exclusive prizes. While they have stated character progress, items, and rewards will not be transferring from Beta to main game. They have made it clear these exclusive prizes will be transferring to main game for everyone.

All of this can be seen below with the Beta calender scheduled.

Destiny-Beta-schedule.jpg

Yep which I'm somewhat happy about means I can enjoy Dark Souls 2 dlc for at least a day. XD