• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
(AJSA)JD

Vegeta from DBZ Deserve's his own movie

12 posts in this topic

Lol we all love dragonballz right but there are alot of character's that we still know nothing about  vegeta king vegeta and if you didnt watch dragon ball you wont know shit about tien and yamcha  i feel like out of all of these character's Vegeta rightfully deserve's his own fucking movie he's the prince of all fucking saiyans and we barely know anything about his father his heritage his family bloodline none of that shit atleast give him his own show or something in the most recent dbz movie Goku even admitted himself that Vegeta was stronger then him.

I personally don't want to see a vegeta movie, the guy has too much ego as is

Toriyama did say he would like Vegeta to be the lead character if there is another movie. 

Goku even admitted himself that Vegeta was stronger then him.

Goku must have been trying to be considerate of Vegeta's feelings I guess be cause... no.

Toriyama did say he would like Vegeta to be the lead character if there is another movie. 

So Toriyama doens't hate Vegeta anymore?

Yes, Give Vegeta his own show, make it a sitcom like full house, or even better, make him the host of The Price is Right I would watch every episode. :D

Sigma081 likes this

It should be about him trying to be on a normal date with his wife, but shit keeps happening. Even better if it's a double date with Krillin.

In fact, to hell with the movie. They should make some comedy anime of him trying to live a normal life. But crazy stuff just keeps happening, or he can't adapt. Guest appearances by other Dragon Ball cast members.

Episode: Vegeta keeps getting his newspaper stolen, and when he finds out who's doing it, there's hell to pay... except he promised Bulma that he won't use violence for one week.

Sigma081 and (AJSA)JD like this

in the most recent dbz movie Goku even admitted himself that Vegeta was stronger then him.

Goku must have been trying to be considerate of Vegeta's feelings I guess be cause... no.

Just to get right to the point: vegeta is not stronger than goku, he is close but vegeta isn't as powerful as goku is and the show + movies always state this fact on and on and on. 

Now, as for the Battle of the Gods movie having goku saying 'He is stronger' in reference to vegeta on that 'he' part. Goku was not talking about fighting strength. Goku was referring to Vegeta throwing away his pride for bill's sake, remember all the things he did to keep him happy? aka this stuff:

6HNk5W1.gif

Also, if you really want to play the 'who is better'' card than allow me to direct you to this little old clip from a ep in dbz where vegeta states goku is the better man

I can go on and on here. But in short: Goku was not referring to fighting strength, only mental strength which goku lack alot of mind you.

Always disappointed me how under utilized he was and how little depth there was in regards to the story of Vegeta and his youth outside of a few clips where he was with Nappa. Always liked him way more than Goku for having a badass personality. IMO Buu saga really should've ended with his sacrifice being what destroyed Fat Buu.

Also Vegeta never got close to Goku in terms of strength outside of the Cell saga where the two were neck and neck in terms of power and in how they were able to use it. Once GHoku departed for the other life and begun training with the Grand Kai and Pikon things just blew out of the water with him becoming SS3. Really wished Vegeta got to that level.

Lol we all love dragonballz right

I love DBZ Abridged

By_zeus_beard likes this