• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ysnar

Official Guild Wars 2 EU Guild signup thread - Reply for an invite if you're committed

248 posts in this topic

If you are on a EU server and looking for an invite, you have come to the right place. Members who are prepared to breathe new life into this guild are most welcome. Please post your account name that has the 4 numbers at the end in this thread e.g. Razor.1234

Please note that you have to represent the guild (exceptions can be made if you pm Khan The Cat or Yododet) and you have to be in-game at least once a month.

The guild's HQ is on Seafarer's Rest

Edited by Yododet
outdated

Feel free to pm us for any more info or invite.Or reply here.We are glad to help.

Ysnar likes this

Will there be a compensation for the guys that transfer from NSP? i would like to go back to Seafarer's Rest and start playing more frequent again.

Whoever transfer to SFR and wants to be in the guild we will inv them.

Ysnar likes this

Will there be a compensation for the guys that transfer from NSP? i would like to go back to Seafarer's Rest and start playing more frequent again.

I know that the price is very steep, and not everyone can make the transfer now.  As much as we would like to help out members, the EU guild funds are pretty low as of now and for the short-medium term, the US guild will help partially fund only the most important expenses.

As of right now, your best bet is to talk to members/veterans/sergeants individually and see if they can help you out with farming for the gold/gems via dungeon runs/fractals etc.

Once the EU funds pick up, we can then think about finding out more ways to help fellow EU members.

I could join but im on Piken ( i dont see how this matters cause of megaservers).I already represent 1 guild and would represent both if i get inv here.My account name is saalle.4623.Im more or less active,atm just doing LS cause im lil bored but not planing to quit game any time soon.Inv if you wish.

My account name is  mr fool.6842  (a space inbetween mr and fool) and main character name is Zandorr Ironwall.

I have 4 lvl 80s, my main being a Male Norn Warrior but I have a huge amount of time put into my other characters.

I've played on Desolation (EU) since launch and I don't have the funds to do a transfer, will I still be able to join the guild? I know they have cross-server guild functionality and I'd love to be a part of the AJSA's EU side of things but I really can't afford the transfer.

Hey Guys.

I have been absent from Guild Wars for many months, because I am abroad and my ISP does not allow online role playing games.....
But I would like to switch severs to an European server once I am back in around 2 weeks!

Ysnar likes this

Thanks for the invite, will be playing a lot so hit me up if you wanna chat in-game.

Ysnar likes this

I transfered over to the European Server.  So I will re-join this. I already sent Ysnar a PM but I will attach my name in GW2 to this post.      Shaytaan.1437

I'll take an invite, Sam.6734

After reading everything, I'm more than interested to join this community and guild :)! Shibuikitsune.3572

Grimgroth.3059

Sadly i had to delete my charecters to transfer, so i'll be strating from 0.

I don't understand though how every time I log in and play over 90% of the online people in the guild are not representing..